ADVERTISEMENT

Who got banned by Steeler yesterday?

Zipp is struggling to keep his head above water in this particular thread. He's doing his typical crap where he constantly changes the question when he doesn't like the answer. Normally he can talk posters around in circles until he finds a formula that makes him look good, but he's in over his head here and starting to get flustered. He's getting more angry and hateful than usual. It's been a fun read

https://louisville.forums.rivals.co...urt-settlement-mean-nothing-to-a-judge.34290/

Slapzippy claiming victory because OneEarWonder and slapdatmustard aren't responding to him.

So one question about THEIR banners sends all of the interloping slapd!cks scrambling for cover?
"Elite program," my a$$... (But cheatin', you betcha...)

My guess is they've both been banned is the reason they haven't.

Reactions: USSLair
I posed the question did they really want it to go to court where guys would have to testify under oath and risk going to jail if they are committing perjury. I will probably be banned. :joy:

Reactions: USSLair
Slapzippy claiming victory because OneEarWonder and slapdatmustard aren't responding to him.

So one question about THEIR banners sends all of the interloping slapd!cks scrambling for cover?
"Elite program," my a$$... (But cheatin', you betcha...)

My guess is they've both been banned is the reason they haven't.

He's moronic . The deflection (constant) by him , @Steelers2012 and others is astonishing. Bringing up our banners from 70 plus years ago?? Lol- that SCREAMS "ya but you all did thissss!!!"

Idiots - and what's very surprising, is it seems as if 97% of the UL fans over there slurp everything he Says and agrees with him.

I'm honest to god serious ... if this were to happen at UK I'd be clamoring for all those a part of it to get the axe . They continue to defend and deflect

At the end of the day tho, all we have to say to them is "vacated " their banners ARE coming down, they have to return trophies and $$$ and they will forever have a black eye (they know it) and that's just awesome.

First school in NCAA history to have a title
Banner VACATED.

Reactions: JC for 3
He's moronic . The deflection (constant) by him , @Steelers2012 and others is astonishing. Bringing up our banners from 70 plus years ago?? Lol- that SCREAMS "ya but you all did thissss!!!"

Idiots - and what's very surprising, is it seems as if 97% of the UL fans over there slurp everything he Says and agrees with him.

I'm honest to god serious ... if this were to happen at UK I'd be clamoring for all those a part of it to get the axe . They continue to defend and deflect

At the end of the day tho, all we have to say to them is "vacated " their banners ARE coming down, they have to return trophies and $$$ and they will forever have a black eye (they know it) and that's just awesome.

First school in NCAA history to have a title
Banner VACATED.

Frank, they're idiots over there. It's the guy at stop light that gives the finger when it turns green and takes off. Tough behind the window, cowards person to person. Here's the deal, I've been known to catch up with cowards down the road. They'll think next time before doing that cowardly act.

I will guarantee this. Zippdick wont call you or me or anyone else a slapdick in person. I promise you that. Limp piece of scum. Fook'm.

I just posted over there that it's futile to argue with an idiot. I'm sure I'll be banned shortly.

Yep, @Steelers2012 just blacklisted me. You, sir, are a first class douche. You'll gladly let Zipp use degrading terms towards UK fans but then blacklist someone for calling him an idiot. Go huddle in your echo chamber with the other UL douche bags and cry over your lost banners. Idiot.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
Yep, @Steelers2012 just blacklisted me. You, sir, are a first class douche. You'll gladly let Zipp use degrading terms towards UK fans but then blacklist someone for calling him an idiot. Go huddle in your echo chamber with the other UL douche bags and cry over your lost banners. Idiot.
This can't be good for Rivals with the mod there being such a Stuart Smalley.

This can't be good for Rivals with the mod there being such a Stuart Smalley.

It's almost laughable. Not that I visit their board frequently but I couldn't resist this time. Seems like he's employing the same "arbitrary rules" to ban us that they claim the NCAA used unfairly to strip them of their "stripper title". Hypocrite much? Sheesh..

I just posted over there that it's futile to argue with an idiot. I'm sure I'll be banned shortly.

I've posted there at times, not often. I've been edited (not right) and deleted which is OK. I have not been banned.
It's their house, therefore I don't taunt or talk trash. I go there for the humor and maybe info. If all RR posters were to quit posting there, would the "Hall" even exist?
Why not try it and see?

I've posted there at times, not often. I've been edited (not right) and deleted which is OK. I have not been banned.
It's their house, therefore I don't taunt or talk trash. I go there for the humor and maybe info. If all RR posters were to quit posting there, would the "Hall" even exist?
Why not try it and see?

The thread had a good debate going but then the OP started losing so he resorted to name calling, misdirection, etc., which is his normal MO. I just called him out for what he is and that got me blacklisted. C'est la vie!

The thread had a good debate going but then the OP started losing so he resorted to name calling, misdirection, etc., which is his normal MO. I just called him out for what he is and that got me blacklisted. C'est la vie!

Yeah, arguing with zipp or @Steelers2012 reminds me of getting into arguments with my children lol. Tantrums are thrown when they don't get their way, lies , back peddling when proven wrong etc.

Actually , my kids aren't even as idiotic as they are being right now with all this chaos.

I've said it before - I get it. It sucks if your a UL fan bc many are just as rabid a fan as we are to Uk- so knowing that you're school has become a laughing stock... and "repugnant "... hiring hookers , coach had a public sex scandal etc. it's gotta sting . It's gotta hurt knowing their titles and wins are being erased/ vacated from the history books.

But , if you were a TRUE fan of your school, you'd be smarter than this and not continue to stick your head in the sand . They/ UL admin and fans etc overall- is making themselves look worse and worse each passing day
The smart thing to do would be, collectively as a fan base, to demand , protest , stop donations.. whatever - until RP, Jurich and anyone else is removed from the staff . They could be doing damage control right now , and hopefully regain their image etc in a few years . They're doing the exact opposite which will only cause them more strife and irrelevancy as the years go by.

I posed the question did they really want it to go to court where guys would have to testify under oath and risk going to jail if they are committing perjury. I will probably be banned. :joy:

I see he replied to you, making a point to call you a slapdick.
He and steelers are pos.
Slapzipp badgers and calls people names, having license to do so by the so called moderator.

He and steelers are pos.
Slapzipp badgers and calls people names, having license to do so by the so called moderator.

That's what I don't understand. Legit question- does rivals not... care? If mods ridicule , use racial , homophobic , sexual etc ... slurs to board members/ posters etc ?

And Jesus Christ "slapdick?" Find a new fawking put down. Something 13 years olds would say
I bet he still wears crocs

Reactions: blubo
That's what I don't understand. Legit question- does rivals not... care? If mods ridicule , use racial , homophobic , sexual etc ... slurs to board members/ posters etc ?

And Jesus Christ "slapdick?" Find a new fawking put down. Something 13 years olds would say

He even has the kroger-uk avatar. what's up with that?

They care. But like Minardi Hall, the cameras don't always work.

There's a lawyer-sounding poster Atwood8665 over on rivals who is currently punking slapzippy big time.

He's growing increasingly frustrated that he isn't the smartest person in the room. Kudos to the poster for not responding to all the juvenile insults. It has to burn him up.

Anyone see anything wrong with Steelers banning everyone over there and then coming here and posting? Hmmmmm. Guess he doesn't like it much over there.
Well hell, you stupid? Since HE Banned 99% of UK fans..,he can only "really" talk his passive aggressive shit to an audience here.
He just hopes the other 7 posters on "the hall" don't find out.
Let him lurk, post and be just hypocritical bullshit UL asshat fan as the rest of the the pathietic seven.

Reactions: Pewee Cat
He and steelers are pos.

I asked a simple question, didn't disrespect anyone and he instantly starts name calling and does it in more than 1 post. Really mature there Zippy.

Zipphead keeps declaring there no precedent for the kind of punishment UL is receiving.

But for Rivals he is setting the precedent of insulting posters time and time again. And doing so with the protection of Rival mods.

If he can be so cowardly and a dick to nearly all, then this should be a free for all.

I love how Zipp specifically asked for someone with legal experience to provide some input at the beginning of the thread and when Atwood comes in and gives said advice, Zipp immediately becomes the expert who knows more than Atwood. You can just see Zipp unraveling post by post... I think this all is really going to his head

Reactions: Wall Knight Teague
More otis logic.

birdbrain says: Has it been determined in our scandal that every single person in that room was an athlete? If any non-athletes partook in the strippers and hoes then it's not an athletics only benefit, right?

zippy: Valid point, and yet nother reason why the "impermissible benefit" label should be questioned.

Yeah buddy, buy hos and strippers for everybody and you're totally good with the ncaa.

Screenshot_20170615-205318.png
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
Why would any board allow anyone to post that kind of filth on their board, what would our Mods do if some idiot came on this board and did that.

Well thanks for trying lol- it does indeed seem I'm officially blacklisted there , and I'm pretty sure scout too.

Woot

@Steelers2012 how Bow daaat?? :)

He lives ! @Steelers2012 liked my post about being blacklisted... yet... yet he was begging and showing hisn(small) di$k in other threads on his home board baiting myself and others to post ... yet... we're banned.
What a douche canoe .

Steelers my buddy my pal- still waiting to hear your thoughts on the term "repugnant " (used to describe you ur basketball program and shenanigans) and your opinion on being the first team in school history to have their title vacated?

After you have to vacate 120 plus wins... where does that leave you on the all time list ?

Can we write the 9/11 people and the cancer people and blame them ? Like Ricky is? Those damn 9/11 people making rick sad haha .

Oh steelers , you hot topic shopping scoundrel ! Don't leave us hanging buddy ?! I know you insinuated I was gay and had homophobic insults towards me (super professional as a MoD lol ) but I'm still very intrigued !

#vacate
#L1C4

:)

More otis logic.

birdbrain says: Has it been determined in our scandal that every single person in that room was an athlete? If any non-athletes partook in the strippers and hoes then it's not an athletics only benefit, right?

zippy: Valid point, and yet nother reason why the "impermissible benefit" label should be questioned.

Yeah buddy, buy hos and strippers for everybody and you're totally good with the ncaa.

I'm surprised daily by his ignorance. I genuinely am lol

ADVERTISEMENT