ADVERTISEMENT

Who got banned by Steeler yesterday?

Classic! See below:

zippElite Member
New

So players throwing a game over 65 years ago equals what went on here?
Here's a deal for ya... When slappies stop counting banners from 65 years ago, other stuff that may be relevant about them will also cease to matter.

Let me know when that happens, cheaters.

"Elite program," my a$$...

I didn't get banned, at least I don't think so. I never go post on rival fans' sites and never understood the fascination for those that do.

IIRC, zipp used to post on this site a few years back. I believe his avatar was a kangaroo or something. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I'm curious if that was him. (Jared Fogle Lite) lol

I didn't get banned, at least I don't think so. I never go post on rival fans' sites and never understood the fascination for those that do.
Fair point. I understand the logic. But it's fun. They ran their mouths for so many years about us getting on probation or Cal being dirty. Well, now they have to face the music. After my son goes to sleep, I fully intend to urinate on the hornets nest on NCcheats board. I have a a degree in psychology. I believe I may be able to help them accept the truth, and pull them out of their delusional state. Lol

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
The majority of U of L fans.... or those who are still U L fans are simply living in complete oblivion. They are so tied to a sports team they cannot seem to realize why this is so HORRIBLE for sports.. For the love of god, your schools team is trying to fight to be able to get absolved from having hookers and strippers in rooms for 16 and 17 year old kids. NEver mind having a bar on the floor so they could get blitzed. If you are still supportive of Rick or Jurich and are a U of L fan, you are the PROBLEM.

he must have banned the whole world becauae that board has no one on it.

IMO, UL has many reasonable fans. (I don't live near Louisville). The vast majority have decided to not be associated with Zipp or his kind. Some of the "Hall" posters are legit posters but most feel a need to fall in line just to be accepted. Just this week, a "crossover" former UK fan was being told to berate UK fans to prove his UL loyalty.
I still has a conservation there (not often). I have had some edits and some complete deletions, but that's OK. Just don't engage in taunting or respond to it. If you feel the need to trash talk, take it to the street and do it face to face. There, (if you get banned) you have a opportunity to ban back. .

IMO, UL has many reasonable fans. (I don't live near Louisville). The vast majority have decided to not be associated with Zipp or his kind. Some of the "Hall" posters are legit posters but most feel a need to fall in line just to be accepted. Just this week, a "crossover" former UK fan was being told to berate UK fans to prove his UL loyalty.
I still has a conservation there (not often). I have had some edits and some complete deletions, but that's OK. Just don't engage in taunting or respond to it. If you feel the need to trash talk, take it to the street and do it face to face. There, (if you get banned) you have a opportunity to ban back. .
All you have to do is disagree. Banned. You have to say 10 things nice about the Cards just to even hint at something negative about them over there.

All you have to do is disagree. Banned. You have to say 10 things nice about the Cards just to even hint at something negative about them over there.

Hasn't happened to me, YET...
I've have lines edited out of my post and
some posts completely deleted, but still can
post. I refuse to be baited or respond to people
who are attention seeking whores.
BTY, it's their house, I'm just a visitor.(an uninvited guest)

I thought his last name was zipperle?
His name is Kevin Zipperle. He was on the board of Harbours Condominium in Jeffersonville, Indiana and was sued by homeowners and the Attorney General of Indiana for fraud and financial mismanagement. He was eventually banned by the Attorney General from being a board member for two years and had to pay $2000 in restitution and transfer two parking spaces back to the Homeowners Association. That should tell everyone all we need to know about Zipp.

Last edited:
IIRC, zipp used to post on this site a few years back. I believe his avatar was a kangaroo or something. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I'm curious if that was him. (Jared Fogle Lite) lol
His avatar until recently was a picture of Mitch Barnhart. He now has the avatar below. I assume he is emphasizing the Kroger deal with UK. He is obsessed with all things Kentucky.
182.jpg

Last edited:
For the love of god, your schools team is trying to fight to be able to get absolved from having hookers and strippers in rooms for 16 and 17 year old kids. NEver mind having a bar on the floor so they could get blitzed. If you are still supportive of Rick or Jurich and are a U of L fan, you are the PROBLEM.

Don't forget the pot that was supplied also

Same with me. I went over there for the first time a couple years ago and got the same message. They ban posters for what they say here.
steelers posted over there, that HE has never done that
@steeler2012...is that true?

also, I have "messages" over there...that I can't read because of the ban...lol

steelers posted over there, that HE has never done that
@steeler2012...is that true?

also, I have "messages" over there...that I can't read because of the ban...lol

I've been banned under my old name (name some mod banned me here because he sucks on paddock ) even though I don't think I ever posted over there.

Kevin Zipperle is baaack....:

Since developing players is more LPT face-saving than anything else, let's focus on the NBA Draft stat that matters (and in GREEN, where they might be next year if they're lucky)...

LPT%20Titles%20per%20First-Round%20Draft%20Pick_zpsgmzjx7wj.jpg

44 zipp,

Last edited:
Kevin Zipperle is baaack....:

Since developing players is more LPT face-saving than anything else, let's focus on the NBA Draft stat that matters (and in GREEN, where they might be next year if they're lucky)...

LPT%20Titles%20per%20First-Round%20Draft%20Pick_zpsgmzjx7wj.jpg

44 zipp,

Now we know where he has been, took 4 days to research and develop the chart..good job Zipp.

Last edited:
Reactions: USSLair
ADVERTISEMENT