Senior
Apr 9, 2017
Kentucky
Screenshot_20170615-205318.png
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]

Screw those guys, I went over and got banned. Got a temporary ban making fun of Samardo Samuels back in the day. Good times

Reactions: stonethecrow
Go to their Scout board if you want real entertainment. There is not a doubt in anyones mind over there that the appeal will be successful. It's so cute, and adorable, like an innocent little child trying to understand quantum physics.

I just went over to their board for the first time ever and noticed that I'm banned for violating the rules. Pretty interesting since I'd never been over there before.

Lair has not filter which makes him a good poster he literally means what he says. I think cut nets took his advice when he told him to cut throats lol. His new favorite poster is Kyups lol

Now now, get it right. I respectfully requested Cuts-Nets to cut his wrists. Unfortunately apparently he is still bashing Cal.
If we could get him ups, umm, and sab all in one thread talking to each other it would be almost as good as the door/john wall threads of the past. My all time favorite was that guy rayodar that said he ran into ramel bradley and was giving him pointers on how to shoot better. Even the mods had to of been laughing as they deleted the responses and the thread

If we could get him ups, umm, and sab all in one thread talking to each other it would be almost as good as the door/john wall threads of the past. My all time favorite was that guy rayodar that said he ran into ramel bradley and was giving him pointers on how to shoot better. Even the mods had to of been laughing as they deleted the responses and the thread

[roll]

The Bradley thread is an all time classic.

You just gotta love this place lol

Lmao I remember that. That Was epic

The beat part about it was he thought he was doing some grade good for uk basketball by telling ramel how to shoot the ball better. SHe will be missed, may she post in peace

Lmao I know ! Like it was historically funny. The comments from other posters here were pure gold, and like you said - most of the time the poster legit thought they were "cool" / "helping out " the cats lol :joy::joy:

I can't do either anymore, but worth it.

Absolutely worth it.

I'll prolly go out in a blaze of glory tomorrow. Unless they ban me before which is likely Bc I know steelbitch2012 is watching this thread/ spying / gently stroking himself to our comments and threads.

But if not , imma say my peace over there . If for nothing else, than to call them out for being hypocrites and vile trash , and remind them they kept KEPT saying Cal will get banners vacated hetand blah blah blah , Ricky P's schlong is all up in their gullets ... and remind them that their cherished coach has 2 SEX scandals and got 130 games vacated for CHEATING.
:)

Absolutely worth it.

I'll prolly go out in a blaze of glory tomorrow. Unless they ban me before which is likely Bc I know steelbitch2012 is watching this thread/ spying / gently stroking himself to our comments and threads.

But if not , imma say my peace over there . If for nothing else, than to call them out for being hypocrites and vile trash , and remind them they kept KEPT saying Cal will get banners vacated hetand blah blah blah , Ricky P's schlong is all up in their gullets ... and remind them that their cherished coach has 2 SEX scandals and got 130 games vacated for CHEATING.
:)

Please screenshot it and post it here. I love a good laugh.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
ADVERTISEMENT