ADVERTISEMENT

What could this be?

Knox is an interesting option.

At this point we need players and he is talented.

G Dillingham
G Wagner
G Knox
G Edwards
F Bradshaw

That’s a talented starting five. A little on the small side, but incredible talent.

Reactions: ganner918
It could be a surprise.

At this point it would have to be something like Karl Malone and John Stockton lost 35 years and found some eligibility to be special.

Special surprise? Should we go ahead and pre-lube our most important orifices, just in case? With UK's luck lately, any "special surprise" we receive will probably be more bad news instead of anything good. Hell, at this point I wouldn't be surprised if the walk-ons decided to transfer.

I like the potential upside of Miranda, but he doesn't help with our lack of veterans. He does however help our depth. He give us a more than capable tall frame with great athleticism.

I genuinely just hope it's Reeves. Some people may disagree, but I feel Reeves is a must get at this point. He's a proven bucket and a commodity on the court (at least offensively.)

Whether it's Miranda, Reeves, or someone else I sure hope Cal gets at least 1-2 players from somewhere to sure up this team's depth. I'd prefer to avoid going into the season with seven players on the roster. Five of which are freshmen.

Last edited:
Am I the only one that noticed that "Tristan Pharis" and "Phreshsinatra" are almost anagrams of one another?
I know @ralphdaltonfan says no, but it made me think of this

Aqde.gif

Now I know that I hate Cal.He has me up at 12:30 in the morning searching for some guy named Phreshsinatra on twitter and instagram because I am so desperate for good news.
as long as ccc is coach, that is nothing but wasted time
searching the internet will only bring more disappointing news

I like the potential upside of Miranda, but he doesn't help with our lack of veterans. He does however help our depth. He give us a more than capable tall frame with great athleticism.

I genuinely just hope it's Reeves. Some people may disagree, but I feel Reeves is a must get at this point. He's a proven bucket and a commodity on the court (at least offensively.)

Whether it's Miranda, Reeves, or someone else I sure hope Cal gets at least 1-2 players from somewhere to sure up this team's depth. I'd prefer to avoid going into the season with seven players on the roster. Five of which are freshmen.
IF MIranda was such a talent, why did ccc pass on him originally?
are we supposed to believe that NOW he has become more talented because the pickings are so slim?

Let me read you guys your Miranda rights:

“You have the right to STFU!”

Its going to be Reeves returning.

IF MIranda was such a talent, why did ccc pass on him originally?
are we supposed to believe that NOW he has become more talented because the pickings are so slim?
I'm not saying Miranda is an otherworldly talent, but he at least has height and upside. At this point those are both qualities I'd take. As for why Cal passed on him the first time I don't know. Off the court issues? Waiting for Oscar? Didn't wanna offend Bradshaw? I genuinely can't tell you Cal's mindset. I'm not sure anyone can. As a fan, I'm just watching Cal lose players and get nothing in return. I don't believe that trend can continue. I hope we can at least get Reeves back, one other veteran piece, and some depth in the post.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT