ADVERTISEMENT

Wed/Thursday/Fri. Peach Jam Plus thread

I just have a feeling this is gonna be an absolute monster class for Cal and UK. I've felt that way for quite some time. It's much more difficult for these other programs to cheat and buy these recruits. Plus, Capel is gone from Duke. Cal is rejuvenated and he is building strong relationships with these guys much, much earlier. The writing is on the wall, fellas. :cool2:

Here is the problem with that. Every scout acknowledges that the 2019 class is a "down year" in terms of talent. How do you get a monster class when the talent level is down across the board?

Your sentiments on Anthony factchecker, seemed to echo something Eric Bossi said about possible sleepers for him.

Also we’re losing confidence in wiseman. He’ll have now played for 3 aau teams formerly run by someone on the current coaching staff for Memphis. Another poster on here said it best. That’s a clear sign of who he’s listening to. And Cals now public interest in other bigs in the class is even more writing on the wall IMO. I’ll be somewhat surprised if we hold onto Jeffries. But he seems to be solid.

Reactions: FactCheckerUSA
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT