ADVERTISEMENT

Wed/Thursday/Fri. Peach Jam Plus thread

If we could lure both Wiseman and Carey to UK, the haters’ heads would explode.

If you get that frontcourt together, we are in for a special season along with Maxey, Jeffries, Mcdaniel, whoever else Cal will bring in. I can final fours coming in the next few seasons if everything goes right, this team is gonna get scary good by tournament time. Reid Travis brings a whole other dimension to this team, that not even PJ Washington provided..

Reactions: Fox2monk
Best case scenario
Anthony
Maxey
Jeffries
Carey
Wiseman

That would be an incredible haul.

I'm pretty sure you said yourself that there is no way we get both Wiseman and Carey.

Has anything happened to change your opinion?

Just wondering.

TIA

Got me mixed up with someone else, never said that. I never say Cal has no chance of getting anyone

That would be an incredible haul.

I'm pretty sure you said yourself that there is no way we get both Wiseman and Carey.

Has anything happened to change your opinion?

Just wondering.

TIA

Still trying to figure out how he was the number 1 pg then if these flaws were obvious from the beginning. Don’t say potential either. Potential would involve having some type of talent that he lacked in all important areas

Got me mixed up with someone else, never said that. I never say Cal has no chance of getting anyone

Guess they seen more in Duval than i ever did, just never have been that high on him , can not rebound, shoot, has matador defense.. He will not make a team unless he improved alot, there was a reason he never went drafted, even playing for Duke..

Guess they seen more in Duval than i ever did, just never have been that high on him , can not rebound, shoot, has matador defense.. He will not make a team unless he improved alot, there was a reason he never went drafted, even playing for Duke..
I think cal would of got him atleast second round he sounds like a more athletic briscoe, but not as good of a shooter which isn’t saying much

Duval was quite good before Duke switched to 100% zone. K took away what he did best.

Reactions: 1991greywildcat
He played poorly the last two days. Something doesn't seem right with him. Some talk he may be trying to play through an injury. His gate seems off.
Haven’t seen much written about him at Peach Jam. He averaged an impressive 21.5 ppg on the EYBL circuit.

I think cal would of got him atleast second round he sounds like a more athletic briscoe, but not as p)good of a shooter which isn’t saying much

Cal is a HOF coach always that has always got the best out of his players. But just like with Briscoe, he can not magically make them have reliable jumpers and the way NBA is moving now, players gotta be to shoot the ball unless they have another elite skill like a Draymond..

Haven’t seen much written about him at Peach Jam. He averaged an impressive 21.5 ppg on the EYBL circuit.

Yeah the difference between how he has played at Peach Jam vs his earlier AAU outings is startling. His shot looks bad and he can't get by his man off the dribble. He just doesn't look right out there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT