ADVERTISEMENT

walking dead

Season Finale rumors.

This is when Walking Dead viewers will get their first glance at Negan. The character will make his first appearance and give a big speech about how his group and Rick’s group need to work together and that he will be killing one of them and taking half of everything they have. If Rick tries to stop him, he says he’ll take Carl’s other eye and feed it to him!

This is where the Walking Dead Season 6 finale will get really tense and interesting! Negan will go through the group one by one trying to decide who to kill. When he gets to Maggie, he’ll see that she’s in pain, and Glenn will quickly interject. Negan allegedly tells Glenn that he thought about killing Maggie to end her pain, but then keeps looking through the gang.

When he finally decides who to kill, fans will see the entire thing through the victim’s eyes. Viewers won’t know which one of the group has been chosen to die at the hands of Negan and his weapon of choice, a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire, which he calls Lucille. When Negan starts to bash the victim’s head their vision/the camera becomes blurry. Everyone around them will start screaming as Negan continues to hit the victim, and we’ll see through their point of view that they fall to the ground and after one more final hit there is a sudden fade to black and the episode is over! So, who is the victim? We won’t know. It will be one of the biggest cliffhangers ever on TV, and fans will have no idea how to process it. Seriously, we’ll be waiting for 6 months to find out who Negan’s victim is, and there will be so much speculation along the way.

Season Finale rumors.

This is when Walking Dead viewers will get their first glance at Negan. The character will make his first appearance and give a big speech about how his group and Rick’s group need to work together and that he will be killing one of them and taking half of everything they have. If Rick tries to stop him, he says he’ll take Carl’s other eye and feed it to him!

This is where the Walking Dead Season 6 finale will get really tense and interesting! Negan will go through the group one by one trying to decide who to kill. When he gets to Maggie, he’ll see that she’s in pain, and Glenn will quickly interject. Negan allegedly tells Glenn that he thought about killing Maggie to end her pain, but then keeps looking through the gang.

When he finally decides who to kill, fans will see the entire thing through the victim’s eyes. Viewers won’t know which one of the group has been chosen to die at the hands of Negan and his weapon of choice, a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire, which he calls Lucille. When Negan starts to bash the victim’s head their vision/the camera becomes blurry. Everyone around them will start screaming as Negan continues to hit the victim, and we’ll see through their point of view that they fall to the ground and after one more final hit there is a sudden fade to black and the episode is over! So, who is the victim? We won’t know. It will be one of the biggest cliffhangers ever on TV, and fans will have no idea how to process it. Seriously, we’ll be waiting for 6 months to find out who Negan’s victim is, and there will be so much speculation along the way.
Damn, if that happens, that is going to go down in the annals of TV history as one of the most famous cliffhangers ever.

Reactions: -LEK-
I believe Glenn is the one bashed by Negan. Wasn't it Maggie who said at Hilltop that "this will cost us", and Glenn saw the Polaroids of the people with their heads bashed in at Negan's compound.

Ok, how come Rick and Morgan came from the opposite direction following Carol? They shoulda come across her car first.

The start and end we're pretty good. Lots of blah in between. Carol is badass!

He shot Daryl, he told him he would be okay after his shot him as the episode ended. I have to say that was the most piss poor job of sneaking up on a group. How do you not survey where the bad guy is first, and how do you get sneaked up on in return??

I could see Morgan locking Rick up at some point or worse. Carol is only running away so that later on she can be the outsider that sneaks up and saves the group, again.

Just kill Glenn and Rosita off.

We gotta get more story lines with Rick and Morgan together.

Season 7 should be the year of The Morgan!

He shot Daryl, he told him he would be okay after his shot him as the episode ended. I have to say that was the most piss poor job of sneaking up on a group. How do you not survey where the bad guy is first, and how do you get sneaked up on in return??

I could see Morgan locking Rick up at some point or worse. Carol is only running away so that later on she can be the outsider that sneaks up and saves the group, again.
I agree about the piss poor sneaking up job. And Daryl was supposed to be a bad ass tracker too.

I was thinking that Daryl would be the one killed by Negan. But if they were planning on killing he most popular character then here's no way they would do it before he finale.

The walking dead is becoming the walking dumb.

Long post

Becoming? They have been acting stupid since the begining of the series. You have been killing Saviors left and right and know that there are more out there so what do you do? You have 4 of your best fighters leave to look for Carol and Daryl. They don't know how many Saviors are still out there and they take away a bunch of security for Alexandria.

So if no one else is captured, who will get the bat between the 4 of the captured people? Glenn is the obvious one based on what happens "in the comics", but if they want to surprise people it won't be him. They could be adding to the drama of Maggie potentially losing the baby by killing off her husband to though. Daryl is a survivor and I don't see him getting killed. Plus they will upset a huge part of the fan base if he dies. Rosita dying wouldn't be a big deal (except for losing more eye candy) since Abraham broke up with her. Unless he still has feelings for her and that could make him snap and go after Negan.

Michonne would be the best one for the storyline in my opinion. Rick has a 3rd woman he cares for die on him and we likely get crazy Rick back. Maybe the jail cell that Morgan built will be used for him and he will have to try and bring the old Rick back like it was done for him. Does Negan kill women with his bat is the question?

A couple other questions. Morgan took the gun so will he finally be forced to kill someone? Will Carol pull a Terminus 2.0 and show up to save the day? Will Rick run into the Savior who was following them since he is going back the way he came and will he see the rosary the Savior has that Carol dropped? I don't know if that will change his plans to go back to town if that happens.

One last comment is that Norman Reedus (Daryl) will be on The Talking Dead next week? Sometimes they do that for people who have been killed off so hopefully that doesn't happen.

Judging by this board, there seems to be a group of fans tiring of the show. So killing off one or more of the most popular cast members would cause even more to stop watching. Not a good move imo.

I was thinking that Daryl would be the one killed by Negan. But if they were planning on killing he most popular character then here's no way they would do it before he finale.
I think Dwight is going to take him to negan and still be the one that he kills. I don't think he is dead already

Why would anyone (save a female ) want to Sita killed off?

Carl and rositas knee pads are the only ones that need to die

The walking dead is becoming the walking dumb.

Yup, the writing for the second half of the season has been pretty much terrible. Here they have all the security they could wish for but keep doing the dumbest things like Daryl going out alone to take on a group and then others following him with all them ending up captured. Daryl has never been that stupid before. Carol has gone from a total bad ass to complete wuss in matter of two episodes. They have always made a point to have her prove she wasn't soft and now they flipped the script. It's one thing to react to things poorly but now they are just making up dumb stuff for them to get into trouble.

No one is going to know who Negan kills until next season if he even really does kill someone.

Long post

Becoming? They have been acting stupid since the begining of the series. You have been killing Saviors left and right and know that there are more out there so what do you do? You have 4 of your best fighters leave to look for Carol and Daryl. They don't know how many Saviors are still out there and they take away a bunch of security for Alexandria.

So if no one else is captured, who will get the bat between the 4 of the captured people? Glenn is the obvious one based on what happens "in the comics", but if they want to surprise people it won't be him. They could be adding to the drama of Maggie potentially losing the baby by killing off her husband to though. Daryl is a survivor and I don't see him getting killed. Plus they will upset a huge part of the fan base if he dies. Rosita dying wouldn't be a big deal (except for losing more eye candy) since Abraham broke up with her. Unless he still has feelings for her and that could make him snap and go after Negan.

Michonne would be the best one for the storyline in my opinion. Rick has a 3rd woman he cares for die on him and we likely get crazy Rick back. Maybe the jail cell that Morgan built will be used for him and he will have to try and bring the old Rick back like it was done for him. Does Negan kill women with his bat is the question?

A couple other questions. Morgan took the gun so will he finally be forced to kill someone? Will Carol pull a Terminus 2.0 and show up to save the day? Will Rick run into the Savior who was following them since he is going back the way he came and will he see the rosary the Savior has that Carol dropped? I don't know if that will change his plans to go back to town if that happens.

One last comment is that Norman Reedus (Daryl) will be on The Talking Dead next week? Sometimes they do that for people who have been killed off so hopefully that doesn't happen.
You basically nailed everything I was thinkin with the first part of your post. People looking to survive a post apocolyptic nightmare wouldn't run off and leave base to chase down a crazy ol' hag that didn't want to be there. If morgan doesn't change his tune then he needs to go, before he gets someone killed. Since when was it ok to knock out walkers? Since when was possible to knock out something that is dead? Yep that guy needs to go

I think this season has been fantastic - not sure what you all are expecting, but I feel like I say this every season.

And some of you act like this is the first tv show you've ever watched. Darryl isn't dying unless you absolutely see him die. He'll live (obvious to most).

And why would anyone want Rosita to die? She's one of the only 2 hot girls on the show.

I actually think it makes sense that some of the main characters are behaving erratically and taking risks that they otherwise wouldn't have earlier in the show.

One of the main themes of the last couple of seasons is how the circumstances eventually break down even the most strong-willed members of the group. That's exactly what's happened to Carol, Darryl, etc.

Of course, those silly decisions also allow for plot development. Otherwise, we'd be watching an hour of people planting crops and repairing walls every week.

Reactions: Vandalayindustries
Not sure why Negan's men haven't just killed them. They've had plenty of opportunities.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT