ADVERTISEMENT

walking dead

Well kiss my ass! Now we have to wait months to find out who? F**k!!!

Not sure why Negan's men haven't just killed them. They've had plenty of opportunities.

Negan kind of said it himself. They need essentially a lower class out there growing, hunting, etc...and then giving half to his group. Kind of like the fuedal system.

Reactions: Vandalayindustries
Been half interested in this season, but this episode sealed it. Done with the writers milking it, not getting anywhere, rick making constant terrible decisions, and the useless back stories. The show used to be cool bc anyone could die...now it takes an entire season to build up to a guess who died.

I kinda feel like everyone made such a big deal about not following the comics that they did follow the comics. Or they will wait to see who gets the biggest outcry and choose them

Reactions: Lost In FL
Thought the actor playing Negan was cool as hell.

I tried my best to figure out what angle he was facing by looking at what was behind Negan to get a good guess who it might be that gets it, but they did a great job of not giving anything behind him away. There are 11 choices, but you know it isn't Carl (damn it) or Rick. He said to feed his son's other eye to Rick if anyone did anything so they are both safe. I doubt it is Abraham since he raised up and basically was volunteering to die and Negan looked at him and walked away. Unless he considered that a challenge to him and was putting a stop to it. He could have killed Glenn when he jumped out trying to protect Maggie, but he didn't. He knew he was ready to die to protect Maggie, but put him back in line.

I am wondering if he is going to pick a weaker person to kill so there will be strong people to do his bidding? If so you have to think it is Eugene, but i wonder if he could have turned himself in to the Saviors to save himself? I still don't really believe in him with the whole lying about the cure deal. If it is him that dies then I could see Negan killing him for betraying his own people and not wanting a traitor around when he is expecting the Alexandrian people to serve him. It could be Maggie, but she is in rough shape and will take people away to take care of her and would cost them productivity, but I just don't know if Negan is a woman killer.

I guess I could make a case for everybody to die, so it is really hard to pick. I am leaning to them surprising us and killing off Eugene for being a traitor to his people (if I am right).

I think if it was Rick, Carl, Maggie or Glenn they would have shown it. Got a feeling it was one of the lesser characters. Hell, who knows?

Anyone think the writers haven't decided who it's gonna be yet?

It depends on how far in advance they are shooting the next season. There could be major storylines that have to be worked out depending on who dies. Because of that, I think they have to already have someone out of the equation. The more I think about it I think Abraham is a strong possibility. You have him and his two chicks all there together. Could have some weird drama by him dying after kinda standing up to Negan.

It depends on how far in advance they are shooting the next season. There could be major storylines that have to be worked out depending on who dies. Because of that, I think they have to already have someone out of the equation. The more I think about it I think Abraham is a strong possibility. You have him and his two chicks all there together. Could have some weird drama by him dying after kinda standing up to Negan.
Abraham is who I would bet. Mainly, because the comic. I know it's Glenn, but too popular to kill. Abraham just seems boring. Thought in the talking dead clip, the look he gave Eugene, was weird.

What makes me think it's Darryl, was the promotion of his new show. If a character is going to go, you have to give him something.

Talking dead said there were clues. Obviously, I don't know. They have shifted from the comics.

Reactions: jedwar
Either Eugene, or Aaron.

My only hope is they hire new writers for next season. Watching people generate the dumbest thing they can to get into trouble is lame and getting old. They're not surviving anymore, it's more like they are daring trouble to find them.

FWIW, my money is on Abraham being the one Negan killed. Negan would likely see him as one of the strongest and therefore a threat. From the fans perspective he's important/liked, but not revolt-level important like Darryl/
/Glenn/Maggie. Seems like the obvious choice for the creators - important character, but not central character.

Plus on Talking dead, the creators said a lot changes for the survivors because of the character that dies. Can't be a small character like Aaron or Rosita. Abraham touched a lot of people - Sasha, Rosita, Eugine - and most the others to a varied extent.

The other cliffhanger no ones talking about! I'm very interested in how the "Knights" will play into all this. I've not read, nor do I intend to read the comics - and don't know if the TV version would follow anyway. For that reason, I'm really not even interested in the comics version. I hope they will be a "good" group like it was suggested - as they offerred to help Morgan and Carol. Maybe they form an alliance with Rick's group and Hilltop to take on Negan. By the looks of things, Ricks gonna need a lot more soldiers!

Who were the guys in armor that helped Carol and Morgan? They seemed better prepared to fight than the hilltop crowd.

ADVERTISEMENT