ADVERTISEMENT

Star Wars: The Acolyte

And just to point out... This show was sold as a murder mystery. The murderer was revealed in the first 5 minutes and when you thought they were going to play on the twins maybe being the same person.... nope... they tell you it's twins right off the bat too. LOL. Now they've told us who the sith is so all we are waiting on is to see how the other POV of the witch burning comes out and probably one of the moms will come back to be a secret sith.... I'd guess the one with horns so they can tie it into Darth Maul.

Reactions: PhDcat2018
Let's introduce all these characters that may develop into interesting characters and kill them off immediately. They weren't given room to earn those deaths and for the audience to care. Oh no they killed bad haircut gen z dick jedi! Anyway....

My suspension who Darth Bullet Bill was turned out to be true. Solid. He looks cooler with out the helmet btw.

If I want to watch something where two sisters are at odds with each other yet still care deeply for each other, I'd watch Arcane again which is brilliant.
Arcane was really good. Very unique takes.

Let's introduce all these characters that may develop into interesting characters and kill them off immediately. They weren't given room to earn those deaths and for the audience to care. Oh no they killed bad haircut gen z dick jedi! Anyway....
Cared about the scrappy chick. Didn't feel a thing when New Jackt City went down.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT