ADVERTISEMENT

walking dead

Abraham was looking awfully happy after nearly getting choked to death. Was he seeing someone like the guy he almost killed seeing his dead wife? What impact will that have on the 2 women he seems to have a thing for? Will he screw up the thing he has with Rosita to go after Sasha, who is acting like she wants to get away from him? Maybe he saw his wife when he was choked and is ready to die to be with her again. He would be a good replacement to die at the hands of Negan and I could see him taking the bullet/bat for Glenn. The writers would be stupid to not take this chance to mix things up and keep the audience guessing instead of going with what most people believe will happen.

Reactions: mdlUK.1
Abraham was looking awfully happy after nearly getting choked to death. Was he seeing someone like the guy he almost killed seeing his dead wife? What impact will that have on the 2 women he seems to have a thing for? Will he screw up the thing he has with Rosita to go after Sasha, who is acting like she wants to get away from him? Maybe he saw his wife when he was choked and is ready to die to be with her again. He would be a good replacement to die at the hands of Negan and I could see him taking the bullet/bat for Glenn. The writers would be stupid to not take this chance to mix things up and keep the audience guessing instead of going with what most people believe will happen.

I thought the whole episode was building towards Abraham deciding whether he wanted to have a child. I thought after being choked it finally made him realize that maybe he wanted to leave his mark behind with another child.

You know with each group they meet Rick has to get into the nastiest blood bath fight ever and pretty much gets his ass handed to him each time. How can a leader be so weak? I'm used to him getting his butt whooped but big bad Abraham would have been too if not for Darrell. For a group suddenly acting like they're a collection of bad asses it sure never plays out that way one on one. If not for Michonne Rick would have died twice now at least. I guess I'd been hitting on her too if no other reason for protection.

Can't believe Carl volunteered to stay behind and how anyone that could fight all left in the winnebago. Isn't that how bad things always happen to their group? They must assume that there are no more wolves out there.

Maggie is living proof that professional make-up people are underpaid. Not that she is ugly on the show but she is flat out beautiful with make-up and clean clothes.

I'm still not sure this Negan character is going to be as bad on the show as in the books. For one thing the show doesn't spend much time on other groups. You see more build up leading into meeting other groups than you actually do with the fight. They already killed one group of his and if he was as evil as the book people have claimed how are the hilltop people still alive? You would think he would have killed them all and took everything they had instead only half. Also, if he wanted the leader of the hilltop group dead a real bad-ass would have done it himself.

You would think after his biker gang didn't come back there would have been some kind of retribution. I believe they said its been 2 months since that and Alexandria being overrun by the zombies. A long time with no sign of the Saviors. If Negan is as bad as everyone says he would have sent people out trying to find the people responsible.

I'm curious how many people he has under his control with what was it about 8 to 10 taken out at once by Daryl? Jesus mentioned seeing a group of 20. Is that counting the bikers or not and are there others beyond that? I think it would be interesting if someone from the Hilltop community tells Negan about Rick's group's plan and while they are searching for Negan, he attacks Alexandria while most of their fighters are away.

They already killed one group of his and if he was as evil as the book people have claimed how are the hilltop people still alive? You would think he would have killed them all and took everything they had instead only half.
You do realize by killing them off that would cut off the supplies, right? Dead people can't grow and cultivate stuff...

You do realize by killing them off that would cut off the supplies, right? Dead people can't grow and cultivate stuff...

I would assume they have enough people to grow the stuff themselves. In this world it's all about what you have, not what you can do. Unless you're doctor or something. Those people also eat half of the product.

I would assume they have enough people to grow the stuff themselves. In this world it's all about what you have, not what you can do. Unless you're doctor or something. Those people also eat half of the product.
Then that takes them away from doing whatever it is they would otherwise be doing. That would be like telling someone they should grow their own garden because they can when they can just have someone give it to them.

I think Negan is going to kill Abraham instead of who he kills from the comics - I think that's what they've been building for a few episodes. And Jesus is an awesome character.

Reactions: JohnBlue_
Pet peeve: Every time someone discusses plot holes, lack of realism, things characters do, etc...someone will inevitably chime in with a "you realize you are talking about a show based around zombies roaming the Earth??!!!" That's so annoying. Are people not allowed to critique Star Wars, LOTR, or any other sci-fi (and even non-sci-fi) movies?

Bottom line, you start with the premise that the show is based on a future in which a virus has caused this zombie issue. From there, it is fine to discuss and critique characters, decisions, etc as they relate to the premise of the show.

So, in conclusion, if you don't like it...STFU. Thanks.

Trade the hilltop a few guns and some ammo for half of their food. Let them kill Negan themselves. Has Rick ever had a plan that worked out? Im guessing Daryl is killed by Negan.

Is pregnant Maggie going along to fight Negan?

I would imagine she will be told to stay behind because of the baby and also because they seem to be turning her into the next Deanna and she is possibly going to take over the leadership of Alexandria. Especially after her negotiating tactics at the Hilltop. Rick will just stay in charge of security of the town if that happens in my opinion.

I would imagine she will be told to stay behind because of the baby and also because they seem to be turning her into the next Deanna and she is possibly going to take over the leadership of Alexandria. Especially after her negotiating tactics at the Hilltop. Rick will just stay in charge of security of the town if that happens in my opinion.
If you read the books you're not far off but I will not go into much more details so not to spoil it for non readers.

Very good episode this week, cliff hanger ending has me pumped for next week! Told you folks that the second half was setting up to be really good.

Got crazy this week...knew they were walking into some doo doo. At least they got some guns out of the deal...maybe

Rick comes up with the worst plans. Someone else needs to come up with something.

You're going to attack an unknown location with an unknown number of the enemy? Daryl killed 15-20 before. You think they send out their main force on a scouting mission?

Gah!!!!!!

That said, pretty exciting episode.

Reactions: kyfan606
Very good episode this week, cliff hanger ending has me pumped for next week! Told you folks that the second half was setting up to be really good.

You are right. The first half last fall was boring and I thought Rick was going to hook up with the wrong woman.

Definitely a good episode. They should have done some reconnaissance before attacking and they might have realized there were more of the Saviors out there. Maggie also should have been left at Alexandria. Now they have a hostage situation to deal with. It will lead to Glenn either trading himself for her or getting captured trying to rescue her.

I'm curious if the communication building is an outpost for the Saviors or if that is their base and they just had Negan and others away doing something else? How big is his army? Daryl killed about 8 in the biker gang. I am guessing they killed about 20 in the building. There are at least 4 with Carol and Maggie. I find it hard to believe that one person could maintain control of such a violent group in a zombie apocalypse if there was a bunch more Saviors still out there.

Finally found out why the lesbian chick Tara looked like she was putting on a bunch of weight. Turns out she was pregnant and they were trying to hide it during the filming but it clearly didn't work.

The group holding Carol and Maggie sure didn't look very intimidating.

I thought it was a great episode.

I think Negan is going to kill Abraham instead of who he kills from the comics - I think that's what they've been building for a few episodes. And Jesus is an awesome character.

This. My guess based on how it goes down in the comics, Negan won't kill who he kills in the books for obvious reasons, but is going to either kill Abraham, Morgan, or Daryl and that will be how season 6 ends with one of them laying on the ground and being mutilated by Negans bat. Probably not Morgan though because I believe they will use the situation as an emotional growth moment for him as he will finally see that Eastman was wrong, and that the evil of some men can not be reasoned with peacefully as Negan mercilessly bashes in the head of one of the unarmed and restrained Alexandrians with Lucille right in front of him for nothing more than just to prove that he will do it.

Also, I expect one of Carol, Maggie, or Tara to be turned into a walker over the next 4 episodes. Probably Tara.

Reactions: Vandalayindustries
Definitely a good episode. They should have done some reconnaissance before attacking and they might have realized there were more of the Saviors out there. Maggie also should have been left at Alexandria. Now they have a hostage situation to deal with. It will lead to Glenn either trading himself for her or getting captured trying to rescue her.

I'm curious if the communication building is an outpost for the Saviors or if that is their base and they just had Negan and others away doing something else? How big is his army? Daryl killed about 8 in the biker gang. I am guessing they killed about 20 in the building. There are at least 4 with Carol and Maggie. I find it hard to believe that one person could maintain control of such a violent group in a zombie apocalypse if there was a bunch more Saviors still out there.

Finally found out why the lesbian chick Tara looked like she was putting on a bunch of weight. Turns out she was pregnant and they were trying to hide it during the filming but it clearly didn't work.

In the comics Negan initially had a group of more than 50 'Saviors' not including the women in his harem. By now, that group has dwindled to 20 or so thanks to Ricks group. Also, its obvious that Negan wasn't at the outpost which means that he has multiple hideouts. Think about it, if you were extorting a bunch of people, would you want them to know where you lived? I believe the outpost was a middleman spot where business with all of the communities were conducted, but not Negans "official" base of operations. It's probably a much bigger and more well-fortified location.

The last couple episodes have pretty much told you who Negan is going to kill. I could be wrong, but there is almost too much foreshadowing.

This. My guess based on how it goes down in the comics, Negan won't kill who he kills in the books for obvious reasons, but is going to either kill Abraham, Morgan, or Daryl and that will be how season 6 ends with one of them laying on the ground and being mutilated by Negans bat. Probably not Morgan though because I believe they will use the situation as an emotional growth moment for him as he will finally see that Eastman was wrong, and that the evil of some men can not be reasoned with peacefully as Negan mercilessly bashes in the head of one of the unarmed and restrained Alexandrians with Lucille right in front of him for nothing more than just to prove that he will do it.

Also, I expect one of Carol, Maggie, or Tara to be turned into a walker over the next 4 episodes. Probably Tara.
I hope Morgan dies ASAP. Can't stand him. Much better character in the comic than in the TV show

Maggie, Daryl, Michonne or Carol is going to get it. I read where Andrew Lincoln (Rick) said that when he read the script for the final episode of the season it bothered him and disgusted him like nothing else he had experienced in 6 yrs of TWD. He actually lost sleep over it. I guess it could be Glen but at this point would his death really be "shocking" enough for a season finale after surviving so many close calls? Abraham and Morgan arent really...well who the hell cares if either one is killed off, both are being dumbasses right now.

Daryl dying would be the most gut wrenching for the majority of fans, I would think. Who else has merchandise that says "Insert Name dies and we riot"?

Carol's death would have the biggest impact on the Alexandria community, and would be particularly shocking since there was an article a while back where one of Robert Kirkman says Carol is the least likely of anyone to ever die in the show, or something to that general nature

Michonne's death would be the most crushing for Rick's character for rather obvious reasons now

Maggie's death would be the most depressing since she has a baby in her now.

Daryl dying would be the most gut wrenching for the majority of fans, I would think. Who else has merchandise that says "Insert Name dies and we riot"?

Carol's death would have the biggest impact on the Alexandria community, and would be particularly shocking since there was an article a while back where one of Robert Kirkman says Carol is the least likely of anyone to ever die in the show, or something to that general nature

Michonne's death would be the most crushing for Rick's character for rather obvious reasons now

Maggie's death would be the most depressing since she has a baby in her now.
I think it would be a mistake to kill of any of the core group. The core group is Rick, Carl, Glenn, Maggie, Michonne, Daryl and Carol. I don't care what happened in the comics, that group should stay in tact.

Except for Carl. Kill that twit!

Reactions: kyfan606
I think it would be a mistake to kill of any of the core group. The core group is Rick, Carl, Glenn, Maggie, Michonne, Daryl and Carol. I don't care what happened in the comics, that group should stay in tact.

If they can't kill him off can someone at least give him a haircut for goodness sake?

It would be more awesome if the animals were zombies too. Can you imagine zombie crows swooping down and attacking people zombies? Maybe a zombie rabbit munching down on a zombie beagle dog? Karma indeed.

More I think about it, with other factors, I am thinking they kill off a few people in the core group.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT