ADVERTISEMENT

Vernon Carey final 5

Nike did not but the Bagleys a house, nor did the Bagleys buy a house with Nike’s money. Errors in fact devalue your argument.

Of course I seek your validation. I need that juice baby. Give it to me.

I actually think you do. It's why you're always here writing on a Kentucky message board, with your fair and objective analysis.

Definitely, and I’m all for it. But again, I was correcting a factual inaccuracy of a poster.

Had an FEA professor once tell me “errors in fact compromise not only the legitimacy of your work but your competency as a whole”

Professors lol. Idiots making idiots feel smart since 1960.

Reactions: mrbud and jrpross
Isn't there a G league board you could post on? I bet Cal would laugh at you for days. A fan that bought his pitched harder than recruits do.

cal is actually laughing at you. you actually think all these guys care about the program. they are 100% for cal. its their family. nothing to do with uk at all. once cal leaves....back to being irrelevant unfortunately. but hey...we will have seniors!

cal is actually laughing at you. you actually think all these guys care about the program. they are 100% for cal. its their family. nothing to do with uk at all. once cal leaves....back to being irrelevant unfortunately. but hey...we will have seniors!

Have never believed for a second that you're a UK fan. You know it.

Can we get back to discussing Carey and his likely destinations instead of Bagley please? He went to Duke and lost.

I think Carey really likes UK and has said he could see himself playing alongside Wiseman. I think the UK staff may be worried getting Carey first might push Wiseman to Memphis. It will be interesting to see how it plays out.

i dont see how anyone would classify the years under tubby (who i liked) and bcg any other way.

Fans used to complain about it. ESPN never talks about us. There are no UK players in the draft or NBA. Everyone who goes to Duke and Carolina is a McDs AA and our guys aren't.

We went back to being top dog so quickly a lot of folks forgot. Cal healed that damaged bravado to the point that it never happened.

Irrelevant probably isn't the right word, but the ways in which we were relevant was for all of the wrong reasons.

Fans used to complain about it. ESPN never talks about us. There are no UK players in the draft or NBA. Everyone who goes to Duke and Carolina is a McDs AA and our guys aren't.

We went back to being top dog so quickly a lot of folks forgot. Cal healed that damaged bravado to the point that it never happened.

Irrelevant probably isn't the right word, but the ways in which we were relevant was for all of the wrong reasons.

And yet we have people on this forum who express outrage at a non-lottery prospect going through the draft process instead of immediately withdrawing to swear eternal fealty to The Greatest Basketball Program Of All Time™️.

How quickly they forget.

Yes, it’s an honor to play for Kentucky. But it’s also an honor to accept these players’ commitments, and to have John Calipari as a head coach.

Reactions: GonzoCat90
ADVERTISEMENT