ADVERTISEMENT

UT landed another 5-star

Yeah. UT is the only school that recruits over kids. You discovered the secret. Maybe your staff can get in the top 20 now.

Not the only one that cheats, but a proven contender for the worst in the nation at it every year.

Not the only one that cheats, but a proven contender for the worst in the nation at it every year.
Y’all still paying for Tyler Baron’s GF’s apartment and car in Morehead or did y’all get out of that when he blew you off?

By the way, enjoy your number 2 recruiting status while you can, lots of articles saying you will be lucky to end up top ten with all the three stars you have, although NONE of them should be that confident that they will end up with an offer when all is said and done. After all, it is Thug U.

So I take it from that that you wouldn't want Stoops cutting any of your 5.5-5.6 3*s if a 4* or 5* wants to jump on board close to signing day?

Y’all still paying for Tyler Baron’s GF’s apartment and car in Morehead or did y’all get out of that when he blew you off?

If you have ANY proof of ANY wrong doing just present it to mitch and I am sure he will declare him ineligible, along with any one he has spoken to in the last month. With no explanation of what he did (or didn't do) wrong, just gone.

This is UK, not Thug U, both a blessing and a curse.

It doesn't have to be any solid proof, just a rumor will do it.

It is so irritating to have to deal with you ignoramuses on our site.

Last edited:

No one had to worry about it, Thug U had everything covered. See, I can make stupid claims also.

Blew us off, lol, looks like we were in serious contention for him when he plays in Knoxville AND his Dad is on your staff. Makes you wonder where he would have gone on a level field.

If you have ANY proof of ANY wrong doing just present it to mitch and I am sure he will declare him ineligible, along with any one he has spoken to in the last month. With no explanation of what he did (or didn't do) wrong, just gone.

This is UK, not Thug U, both a blessing and a curse.

It doesn't have to be any solid proof, just a rumor will do it.

It is so irritating to have to deal with you ignoramuses on our site.

you’re so laughable

now I’ll be you...(I’ll pretend I lost 100 IQ points)

If you have ANY proof of ANY wrong doing just present it to the NCAA Since you don’t trust Fulmer

well.....we’re waiting....Giddyup

you’re so laughable

now I’ll be you...(I’ll pretend I lost 100 IQ points)

If you have ANY proof of ANY wrong doing just present it to the NCAA Since you don’t trust Fulmer

well.....we’re waiting....Giddyup

The NCAA is a joke, as you well know, although they did finally disband the "Orange Pride", at least officially, now all their best work has to be even farther "under cover".

You are the one that accused UK of cheating when you know we come in last in the conference in that category, maybe tied with Georgia (slipping, more into winning now) or Vandy, when mj was a suspension at Thug U after FIVE failed tests and players at UK and Georgia were suspended for TWO failures. You have a long and sordid record there, did Pruitt ever figure out what a warrant is, and did your All American DB miss any time due to his domestic assault charge and threatening to blow up the campus?

Compare our record to yours as far as cheating goes in any category, the eight thugs with TWO assault and batteries against single people with NO ONE charged with any thing in the whole sordid affair, when the players were let in without paying the cover charge AND the OIC "forgot" to confiscate the film so your poor coach couldn't do anything to anyone. lol. Although ONE player was suspended for the 53-0 laugher in the season opener against Tennessee Martin, maybe the 6' 4" 320# DT that needed all that help with the 5' 11" fattie that they sent to the hospital with kicks to the head. Still wonder why he didn't press any charges against anyone or sue everyone, probably driving a new car after that. Our officials association kicked any official that didn't file charges against anyone that laid a hand on them out of the association, wonder why the off duty police man they assaulted didn't file any charges?

I don't think you could pretend to lose 100 IQ points, I don't think you have that many to start with. By the way, my memory (short term) is slipping a bit but I never made anything below an A in any of my classes in 4.5 years of college except for my Engineering classes, you know, things like Solid State Physics, Theory of Equations, etc, and I was still in the Tau Beta Pi and Eta Kappa Nu engineering honoraries at UK.

What grade school did you graduate from?

Just go home, if you have one.

The NCAA is a joke, as you well know, although they did finally disband the "Orange Pride", at least officially, now all their best work has to be even farther "under cover".

You are the one that accused UK of cheating when you know we come in last in the conference in that category, maybe tied with Georgia (slipping, more into winning now) or Vandy, when mj was a suspension at Thug U after FIVE failed tests and players at UK and Georgia were suspended for TWO failures. You have a long and sordid record there, did Pruitt ever figure out what a warrant is, and did your All American DB miss any time due to his domestic assault charge and threatening to blow up the campus?

Compare our record to yours as far as cheating goes in any category, the eight thugs with TWO assault and batteries against single people with NO ONE charged with any thing in the whole sordid affair, when the players were let in without paying the cover charge AND the OIC "forgot" to confiscate the film so your poor coach couldn't do anything to anyone. lol. Although ONE player was suspended for the 53-0 laugher in the season opener against Tennessee Martin, maybe the 6' 4" 320# DT that needed all that help with the 5' 11" fattie that they sent to the hospital with kicks to the head. Still wonder why he didn't press any charges against anyone or sue everyone, probably driving a new car after that. Our officials association kicked any official that didn't file charges against anyone that laid a hand on them out of the association, wonder why the off duty police man they assaulted didn't file any charges?

I don't think you could pretend to lose 100 IQ points, I don't think you have that many to start with. By the way, my memory (short term) is slipping a bit but I never made anything below an A in any of my classes in 4.5 years of college except for my Engineering classes, you know, things like Solid State Physics, Theory of Equations, etc, and I was still in the Tau Beta Pi and Eta Kappa Nu engineering honoraries at UK.

What grade school did you graduate from?

Just go home, if you have one.

I love watching you lose it and post a wall of words

it’s so easy Ha Ha Ha

if you have proof go to the ncaa...otherwise it is just the same old garbage you spew Without proof

I love watching you lose it and post a wall of words

it’s so easy Ha Ha Ha

if you have proof go to the ncaa...otherwise it is just the same old garbage you spew Without proof

Maybe we should discuss UK offering to pay for a really nice apartment and car for a particular Morehead State volleyball commit to get her boyfriend to Lexington?

LOL, like you said IF you have any proof (guarantee you don't, because it doesn't exist) then let's see it. Oh, and be sure to send it to the NCAA also.

Wonder why they didn't pay her way to Lexington if that were the case, lol. By the way, UK just signed the top Volleyball prospects for this year.

So I take it from that that you wouldn't want Stoops cutting any of your 5.5-5.6 3*s if a 4* or 5* wants to jump on board close to signing day?

They signed those players because they saw the things they were looking for. We still have plenty of room, do you?

Hard to still be paying it when we never paid it to start with.

They signed those players because they saw the things they were looking for. We still have plenty of room, do you?

So you're saying those 5.5*-5.6*s are the bar for the UK staff since "they saw the things they were looking for" in those commits?

Hard to still be paying it when we never paid it to start with.
Just out the all on ignore. They lack the intelligence to even form a good argument. They are only trolling and they sick at that too. I put all the ut posters on ignore.

Reactions: jauk11

NO, we only have ONE 5.5, and we have already discussed him, the coaches seem very happy with his potential. Now since you have THREE 5.5 commits perhaps you are just using them for place holders until something better comes along.

So you're saying those 5.5*-5.6*s are the bar for the UK staff since "they saw the things they were looking for" in those commits?

Kind of like the 5.5 with one other offer that ended up the #7 overall draft pick as a DE.. A little higher coming in but Kincaid was a three star OL and they are afraid they will lose him as a first or second round draft pick this year even though it will only be his third year at UK. Then two of the 5.6 recruits are OL, often overlooked, that they really like, with the third one a 5.6 RB, do you remember what Snell's rating was coming in?

We just got a four star, and expect several more later on, it isn't how you start it's how you finish.

To be expected that you will out recruit us ON PAPER, but then what do you do with them? Stick around, our staff is just getting started, critical injuries set us back last year and they didn't switch to Bowden soon enough (understandable) but now we ended up with a five star and a bunch of four stars last year plus TWO 6.0 transfers (players are noticing, a destination program now) so we love the progress we are making.

Be careful, the NCAA is starting to wake up. Be sure to remind Pruitt that warrants aren't a good thing, they aren't the same as a warranty.

Last edited:
Kind of like the 5.5 with one other offer that ended up the #7 overall draft pick as a DE.. A little higher coming in but Kincaid was a three star OL and they are afraid they will lose him as a first or second round draft pick this year even though it will only be his third year at UK. Then two of the 5.6 recryuits are OL, often overlooked, that they really like, with the third one a 5.6 RB, do you remember what Snell's rating was coming in?

We just got a four star, and expect several more later on, it isn't how you start it's how you finish.

To be expected that you will out recruit us ON PAPER, but then what do you do with them? Stick around, our staff is just getting started, critical injuries set us back last year and they didn't switch to Bowden soon enough (understandable) but now we ended up with a five star and a bunch of four stars last year plus TWO 6.0 transfers (players are noticing, a destination program now) so we love the progress we are making.

Be careful, the NCAA is starting to wake up.

everybody is cheating but our team - SEC Fanboy JA

“We got high ranked recruits but aren’t cheating

you got high ranked recruits but are cheating”

About sum it up?

lolol

NO, we only have ONE 5.5, and we have already discussed him, the coaches seem very happy with his potential. Now since you have THREE 5.5 commits perhaps you are just using them for place holders until something better comes along.

Pruitt likes the potential of those guys, and a couple of them have good offer lists. But as he did in the 2020 class, those type commits he will take early if he believes they continue to improve through their senior season. It's just a gamble based on his ability to evaluate potential. No different than Stoops taking lower ranked kids. Taking their commitment early has some advantages; if they do continue to blow up then he has somewhat of an advantage from building the relationship early and having the kid already committed. But if a kid doesn't show growth then they are recruited over. Happened with a couple of kids last year. Coaches with established programs don't have to take that approach, but when you are re-building a program you do.

Pruitt likes the potential of those guys, and a couple of them have good offer lists. But as he did in the 2020 class, those type commits he will take early if he believes they continue to improve through their senior season. It's just a gamble based on his ability to evaluate potential. No different than Stoops taking lower ranked kids. Taking their commitment early has some advantages; if they do continue to blow up then he has somewhat of an advantage from building the relationship early and having the kid already committed. But if a kid doesn't show growth then they are recruited over. Happened with a couple of kids last year. Coaches with established programs don't have to take that approach, but when you are re-building a program you do.

LOL, oh how the mighty have fallen. Now you are re-building your program, LMAO, you don't know the meaning of the word.

Here are the recruiting rankings of UK vs Thug U's classes from 2002 (UK coming off probation, first one Rivals has data for) to the 2021 class, starting now. UK class, then Thug U's.

In 2002 92/2, 62/18, 45/11, 67/4, 36/23, 55/3, 57/35, 41/10, 50/9, 61/13, 63/17, 29/21, 17/5, 35/5, 28/15, 26/15, 30/20, 30/13, 21/7, and so far this year 35/2. So your average class for the past 20 years has averaged 12.3 in the NATION while UK's during that same time has averaged 44th in the nation. So you usually beat us, whoop de doo, we should never beat you. More recently, since Stoops took over AND since the OTHER SEC football schools have been throwing money at UK in the last 8 years your classes have averaged 11.25, still very high, and ours have averaged 27.75, not good but steadily gaining. But Stoops record has steadily improved each year, from 2 wins to 5 to 5 to 7 to 8 to 10 with a drop back to 8 ONLY because we lost all our QBs, a great job to salvage 8 wins. Last year our recruiting took a huge jump, and maybe even more impressive we have recently gotten a 5.9 and TWO 6.0 transfers from traditional powers, players are noticing us. I can't wait to see what a difference our five star and several four stars PLUS the transfers will make next year.

So we started off 20 years ago NINETY classes behind you, and last year we had a VERY strong class but still 14 classes behind you (this years classes TBD). But the three transfers and the 2019 class are going to make a huge difference, still battling the hex but not for long IMO, our coaches have improved every year, yours have proven to be lucky for two years so far.

Now GTHO and go home, if you have one. I guess you must be homeless, but that isn't our problem.

Last edited:
LOL, oh how the mighty have fallen. Now you are re-building your program, LMAO, you don't know the meaning of the word.

Here are the recruiting rankings of UK vs Thug U's classes from 2002 (UK coming off probation, first one Rivals has data for) to the 2021 class, starting now. UK class, then Thug U's.

In 2002 92/2, 62/18, 45/11, 67/4, 36/23, 55/3, 57/35, 41/10, 50/9, 61/13, 63/17, 29/21, 17/5, 35/5, 28/15, 26/15, 30/20, 30/13, 21/7, and so far this year 35/2. So your average class for the past 20 years has averaged 12.3 in the NATION while UK's during that same time has averaged 44th in the nation. So you usually beat us, whoop de doo, we should never beat you. More recently, since Stoops took over AND since the OTHER SEC football schools have been throwing money at UK in the last 8 years your classes have averaged 11.25, still very high, and ours have averaged 27.75, not good but steadily gaining. But Stoops record has steadily improved, from 2 to 5 to 5 to 7 to 8 to 10 with a drop back to 8 ONLY because we lost all our QBs, a great job to salvage 8 wins. Last year our recruiting took a huge jump, and maybe even more impressive we have recently gotten a 5.9 and TWO 6.0 transfers from traditional powers, players are noticing us. I can't wait to see what a difference our five star and several four stars PLUS the transfers will make next year.

So we started off 20 years ago NINETY classes behind you, and last year we had a VERY strong class but still 14 classes behind you (this years classes TBD). But the three transfers and the 2019 class are going to make a huge difference, still battling the hex but not for long IMO, our coaches have improved every year, yours have proven to be lucky for two years so far.

Now GTHO and go home, if you have one. I guess you must be homeless, but that isn't our problem.

Gonna need a translator for all that.

Translation: Stoops is 0-2 against Pruitt, soon to be 0-3, and that window of opportunity cat fans thought they had is rapidly closing.

Gonna need a translator for all that.

Translation: Stoops is 0-2 against Pruitt, soon to be 0-3, and that window of opportunity cat fans thought they had is rapidly closing.
I need to know Mega #'s for tonight since you are a soothsayer :chairshot::flush:

I need to know Mega #'s for tonight since you are a soothsayer :chairshot::flush:

It's a simple matter of playing the odds. UK hasn't won in Neyland in almost 40 years, couldn't win in Neyland in 2018 with its best team in almost 40 years, will come to Neyland in 2020 with likely the same QB as you had in 2018 against a UT defense that is considerably better than it was in 2018. So yeah; the smart money is to take UT.

Interesting...
Highest graded returning SEC offensive tackles:

1. Darian Kinnard, Kentucky - 89.2
2. Landon Young, Kentucky - 78.3
3. Carson Green, Texas A&M - 76.3 https://t.co/Eszo3rj1oX

And we have a fourth year starter at center that was a four star. AND our coach cross trains everyone, and we have several other competent OL. And who had the best rushing average last year?

But our OL can't possibly compare with Thug U's, according to the UNWELCOME GUESTS trying to take over our site.

Go home, if you have one.

And we have a fourth year starter at center that was a four star. AND our coach cross trains everyone, and we have several other competent OL. And who had the best rushing average last year?

But our OL can't possibly compare with Thug U's, according to the UNWELCOME GUESTS trying to take over our site.

Go home, if you have one.

I haven't said that. I actually think UK has had a very good OL the last several years as well as a solid DL. I think UK has very good RBs as well. I've not been overly impressed with UKs WRs, and I think the UK LBs and secondary have been rather average, and UK has struggled at the QB spot, but being good on the LOS will keep a team competitive except maybe against elite teams.

Lots of HCs cross train players, particularly on the OL.

I haven't said that. I actually think UK has had a very good OL the last several years as well as a solid DL. I think UK has very good RBs as well. I've not been overly impressed with UKs WRs, and I think the UK LBs and secondary have been rather average, and UK has struggled at the QB spot, but being good on the LOS will keep a team competitive except maybe against elite teams.

Lots of HCs cross train players, particularly on the OL.

You forgot to add something, something you all add every chance you get.

"except maybe against elite teams".

You forgot to add that you are an elite team. First time for everything. Just go away, pests. What a bunch of superior Aholes.

It's a simple matter of playing the odds. UK hasn't won in Neyland in almost 40 years, couldn't win in Neyland in 2018 with its best team in almost 40 years, will come to Neyland in 2020 with likely the same QB as you had in 2018 against a UT defense that is considerably better than it was in 2018. So yeah; the smart money is to take UT.
Fla 2018...Stoops 0-2 vs Pruitt soon to be 0-3. You said it , not me.

Fla 2018...Stoops 0-2 vs Pruitt soon to be 0-3. You said it , not me.

Well, I did say Stoops is 0-2 against Pruitt and I expect it to go to 0-3 in Knoxville this season, yes. What Florida 2018 has to do with that though I have no clue. I am certain you had a point there, but just don't know what it was.

Very serious. You make insightful posts in a very clear, concise way and most of the time you add some humor. I might not always agree with you but you are always very respectful in conversations. Hats off to you.
Thanks. I wish my wife thought the same ;)

The discussion of stuff around Knox Co always piques my interest. I’m always up for hearing urban legends about Oak Ridge Nuclear facilities.
I’m down for it [smoke]

Well, I did say Stoops is 0-2 against Pruitt and I expect it to go to 0-3 in Knoxville this season, yes. What Florida 2018 has to do with that though I have no clue. I am certain you had a point there, but just don't know what it was.
Not up to snuff , huh? Longest losing streak in the country ended in the swamp! So don't count those chickens before they're hatched!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT