ADVERTISEMENT

UT landed another 5-star

Are we on 247 right now? We’ve been getting kids from Auburn and Bama. We took the top kid out of their state. You really think UNCs an issue? You have wide open playing time to sell. Outside of QB, you’re still very questionable everywhere else.

Not an issue, but we just locked up Jahvaree Ritzie last week. lol Ok.

UT offer used to mean something. Now you offer like 400 kids, take 24 commitments from practically anyone, including thirteen 3-stars by the end of June (that you could never develop), then I guess you're gonna have to billy bob half the class to get your average back in the top half of the SEC. Does Pruitt even know what he's doing? Lol

Last edited:
To jauk11 - you have not answered my question about loyalty from a recruit from post # 266. I mean , you are criticizing UT for dropping some committed recruits we have but will not answer the reverse situation where a recruit decommits from their commitment. It seems to me you have a history of avoiding answering questions that you know you will undermine your argument but I guess I should not be surprised.

UT offer used to mean something. Now you offer like 400 kids, take 24 commitments from practically anyone, including thirteen 3-stars by the end of June (that you could never develop), then I guess you're gonna have to billy bob half the class to get your average back in the top half of the SEC. Does Pruitt even know what he's doing? Lol
That we could never develop? We develop plenty. You’re silly to think Pruitt and this staff can’t develop. Hell Tee Martin has more top 50 picks at his position in a decade or so of coaching than UNC has in its entire history.

That we could never develop? We develop plenty. You’re silly to think Pruitt and this staff can’t develop. Hell Tee Martin has more top 50 picks at his position in a decade or so of coaching than UNC has in its entire history.

This is funny too considering we've had more players drafted and more first and second rounders over the past decade lol

UT fans...wind'em up and let'em go! Lol. You guys are kinda like State fans. More successful, less delusional. Both still living in the past. Current trajectory not likely to change that much anytime soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: StevieJFTW07
Yet most of yours go to the NFL and are running gags. Trubisky is the laughing stock of the NFL.

Yeah? You mean like this one? He was OK.

giphy.gif

You have to stop making things up Navy. Since Tahoo Tee has been coaching college ball he has produced 7 top 4 round draftees, 3 of them former 5*. He has also been a part of one of the worst stretches in USC history as WR coach and OC. Though only OC in name he wasn't calling plays. 50 top draftees, but he is great at developing talent right?

Just remember, th he Wilcoxsin news of today was only the first, more are on the way.

You have to stop making things up Navy. Since Tahoo Tee has been coaching college ball he has produced 7 top 4 round draftees, 3 of them former 5*. He has also been a part of one of the worst stretches in USC history as WR coach and OC. Though only OC in name he wasn't calling plays. 50 top draftees,

Just remember, th he Wilcoxsin news of today was only the first, more are on the way.

Let him go...He's on a roll lol

To jauk11 - you have not answered my question about loyalty from a recruit from post # 266. I mean , you are criticizing UT for dropping some committed recruits we have but will not answer the reverse situation where a recruit decommits from their commitment. It seems to me you have a history of avoiding answering questions that you know you will undermine your argument but I guess I should not be surprised.

Why should I have to bother answering your stupid questions, you know there isn't a good answer to that one, it varies with each case. However when half your class is lower rated three stars and you are still going after every recruit in the country that you think might help your class, present commits be damned, then it makes me wonder how many decommits you will end up with and how many will be kicked out when someone better comes along.

Now run off to your own board where someone might give a $uit what you think. You guys do have a football forum don't you?

You have to stop making things up Navy. Since Tahoo Tee has been coaching college ball he has produced 7 top 4 round draftees, 3 of them former 5*. He has also been a part of one of the worst stretches in USC history as WR coach and OC. Though only OC in name he wasn't calling plays. 50 top draftees, but he is great at developing talent right?

Lol you’re a clown. Will UGA ever get to a second 1000 yard WR? Tee had a 4.7 speed WR put up what would’ve been the third best season in UGA history and that was with zero consistency at QB. It’s not even a top 10 season at Tennessee. Imagine what Tee does with a bunch of 4.3 guys. You’ll cry your eyes out when he makes Gibbs into a day 2 pick at worst.

Lol you’re a clown. Will UGA ever get to a second 1000 yard WR? Tee had a 4.7 speed WR put up what would’ve been the third best season in UGA history and that was with zero consistency at QB. It’s not even a top 10 season at Tennessee. Imagine what Tee does with a bunch of 4.3 guys. You’ll cry your eyes out when he makes Gibbs into a day 2 pick at worst.

Poor Georgia, they won't have a chance when they play Thug U this year.

Reactions: -COUNTRY-CLUB-JOE-
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT