ADVERTISEMENT

UT landed another 5-star

Not up to snuff , huh? Longest losing streak in the country ended in the swamp! So don't count those chickens before they're hatched!!

Well, I definitely reserve the right to change my mind between now and the UT-UK game, but still, at least at this point the odds seem to favor UT.

Down goes trollorangenwife...DOWN goes trollorangenwife! Not enough juice on a UT message board these days or did they get kicked out?

Stop feeding the trolls and they go away. The ones in orange n white just need to be reported to their parole officers

You are a very comical person.

OT: I heard a factoid on the news that if you hit a midget over the head with a shovel, he’ll turn into 40 gold coins.

OT: I heard a factoid on the news that if you hit a midget over the head with a shovel, he’ll turn into 40 gold coins.

5ddc336bfd9db244c913783d

Reactions: CatGotMyTongue
Arrests for drugs, loaded guns with no permit, don't worry about it, this is just part of Pruitts education process, first they had to teach him about warrants, now it is about loaded guns and drugs. I wonder if they still have the same limits on failed drug tests they used to have, their limit used to be five failed tests while UK's was two at the same time.

The good thing is that he has the all time expert on handling these little incidents to teach him the ropes.

You have to wonder if some of those five stars they are signing up (NONE officially yet per Rivals, one that will probably make it) wouldn't figure out that they are risking throwing away multimillion dollar futures hanging around that cesspool.

Last edited:
Kentucky should have a decided advantage this year? Just laughable. We've won 6 in a row and will have a top defense and perhaps the nation's best OL. And an elite running back, dynamic front 7, elite coaching staff. Just laughable that you think Kentucky is miles ahead.

Where in the world did all this talk about "another five star" come from, so far you have ZERO on this site, although you do have one commit that should be a five star, no problem with giving you ONE. Amazing all you have going for you and still you aren't even close to being favored in the SEC east, "dynamic front 7, does that mean you move back a lot when the ball is snapped.

"perhaps the nation's best OL", lol, there have been several OL evaluations out that show UK has FOUR OL that are among the best in the nation, and yes you do have ONE five star OL, but so do we, very close to yours, with our one THREE STAR coached up to be about ten points better than either one of them, predicted to be a first or second round pick after only his third year under our EXCELLENT OL coach, the one with cancer that doesn't let it slow him down at all.

Man, I hope that elite running back isn't the one that got arrested with the loaded weapon with no permit and all the drugs in the car. Probably just part of Pruitt's continuing education, like with not knowing what a warrant is, but don't worry, he has the world's foremost expert there in Phat Phil to show him the ropes.

But by all means come back and post again, I find you very entertaining. Still, I have to wonder if you guys don't have a football site of your own, most P5 teams do.

Last edited:
"perhaps the nation's best OL", lol, there have been several OL evaluations out that show UK has FOUR OL that are among the best in the nation, and yes you do have ONE five star OL, but so do we, very close to yours, with our one THREE STAR coached up to be about ten points better than either one of them, predicted to be a first or second round pick after only his third year under our EXCELLENT OL coach, the one with cancer that doesn't let it slow him down at all.all...

Darrin Kinnard is a prime example of how bad the ranking system can be. He was an Army All-american and ranked 4 star 176 overall by 247, yet rivals had him as a 5.7 - 3 star.

According to 247 UT has 4 - 5 star OL. I guess we will see this year what they can do with them. The mocks I have looked have Smith and Mays as fringe 1st round picks

Reactions: DTDcatfan
You forgot to inform everyone of the consensus 4/5 star tightens that just committed to us yesterday that turned down alabama and ohio state offers - Hudson Wolfe

You forgot to inform everyone of the consensus 4/5 star tightens that just committed to us yesterday that turned down alabama and ohio state offers - Hudson Wolfe

Oh, the one from Thug U territory? He goes with the 5.5 and 5.6 commits you already have from your talent rich state, looks like most of the good football players from in state have heard about your football program. Who are they kicking off the commit list to make room for him?

Oh, the one from Thug U territory? He goes with the 5.5 and 5.6 commits you already have from your talent rich state, looks like most of the good football players from in state have heard about your football program. Who are they kicking off the commit list to make room for him?
I'll take this commit that alabama and ohio state wanted badly no matter what his # is and I am sure uk would have to if he had considered their program. As to your last question - don't know but someone will be asked to look elsewhere. Now this may seem cruel but all schools do it , including uk, and the second thing is it may be a bad look but where is the loyalty from a recruit that commits and then decommits and goes elsewhere? How is that fair and right to a university and their coaches and program ?

I'll take this commit that alabama and ohio state wanted badly no matter what his # is and I am sure uk would have to if he had considered their program. As to your last question - don't know but someone will be asked to look elsewhere. Now this may seem cruel but all schools do it , including uk, and the second thing is it may be a bad look but where is the loyalty from a recruit that commits and then decommits and goes elsewhere? How is that fair and right to a university and their coaches and program ?

Is that kind of like it is ok to carry a loaded gun without a permit in your car with drugs to sell?

What happened to him any way, he would have been gone in a red hot second if he was a star at UK. Are they still looking for a loophole for him?

Also wondered where our "visitors" on here come off bragging on their pass defense, when I have found nothing that shows they were even close to UK's this past year. Just saw this quote from J Rowland, that covers the Cats for Rivals, and it coincides with my opinion 100%. His quote: "UK had the second-best pass defense in college football last season and not only returns almost everyone but also adds Davonte Robinson and Kelvin Joseph". Also saw where UK was only second to Ohio State in another big stat, TDs allowed IIRC. Then I saw where UK was tenth in yards per pass attempt at 6.2 while Thug U was 43rd with 7.0 YPA.

Yet the delusional Thug U fans are on here claiming they have the best pass defense, and next year will be even worse, with UK losing one non-essential DB and adding what was expected to be our best DB returning from injury plus our 6.0 transfer. Nothing unusual about their bragging, it just gets irritating.

Is that kind of like it is ok to carry a loaded gun without a permit in your car with drugs to sell?

What happened to him any way, he would have been gone in a red hot second if he was a star at UK. Are they still looking for a loophole for him?
Are we back on the thread about our running back again. Jeez , your anal. Well, I will combine the two threads. As of now Tim Jordan did not report back to campus this past week and from what I have read will not be a part of this years team. That should be good from your point of view - since you think that his behavior deserves such an action. It helps us also with our numbers - so in this one instance YOU and I agree on the course of action by our university and program. Lastly, you did not respond to my 2 points about the recruiting process overall. What do you think - should loyalty be both ways - once a recruit commits - between the player and university.

Page? He's Clemson bound if they want him. We're finished on the DL unless it's a plus one type.
That is funny !!! You're finished with dl !! When is an excellent dl man never a take ? Oh yea, when they are not going to your school - seems to me that your answer is a convenient way of backing out of the recruitment with saving face.

That is funny !!! You're finished with dl !! When is an excellent dl man never a take ? Oh yea, when they are not going to your school - seems to me that your answer is a convenient way of backing out of the recruitment with saving face.

Not saying he isn't a take. I said we're finished with the DL...which we are unless you consider Edge/OLB a DL. Page is more of a plus one type at this point.

Of course, he may flip to another team but that's at least 2 they've gotten commitments from. Not sure what their coach is selling but I think we better beat them now before he gets them on the right track. On paper, we should've won half the games the past 5 years but somehow manage to let them slip through our fingers. This year, we should have a decided advantage and we need to handle our business. We're even with them in the conference, imo, despite our head-to-head record and we need creep past them and stay ahead of them.

‘you are a pathetic sick fan.

You have one top 25 player (definitely not top 5) from the 247 composite state rankings. You aren't beating us head-to-head much less Clemson.
Are we on 247 right now? We’ve been getting kids from Auburn and Bama. We took the top kid out of their state. You really think UNCs an issue? You have wide open playing time to sell. Outside of QB, you’re still very questionable everywhere else.

ADVERTISEMENT