ADVERTISEMENT

UT landed another 5-star

Not as curious as your fan base seeking validation from Kentucky football fans. Isn't exactly the 90's anymore, is it?

Down goes trollorangenwife...DOWN goes trollorangenwife! Not enough juice on a UT message board these days or did they get kicked out?

Stop feeding the trolls and they go away. The ones in orange n white just need to be reported to their parole officers

Reactions: jauk11
Down goes trollorangenwife...DOWN goes trollorangenwife! Not enough juice on a UT message board these days or did they get kicked out?

Stop feeding the trolls and they go away. The ones in orange n white just need to be reported to their parole officers
There’s a pay board that we’re not on if you don’t wanna see us.

There’s a pay board that we’re not on if you don’t wanna see us.

Yeah, I know that's money you're saving for teeth. I get it. Appreciate you lifting the scab to speak, though, but we know what's where. It's you that needs to find the bridge

Yeah, I know that's money you're saving for teeth. I get it. Appreciate you lifting the scab to speak, though, but we know what's where. It's you that needs to find the bridge
Did you type all this out and thought the whole time “I’m gonna sound so cool”?

Doesn't mean sht in 2020, just like it didn't for the past 12 years. You can swing from those old nut hairs all you want, but it was old news the day after that season ended.

I just fed a troll... dang

well it wasn’t 1990 like the poster said.

I can explain a division title if you don’t understand

I hope you keep living in the past. What position did you play?

who is living in the past? I was responding to a cat fan talking about 1990

we had a winning season LY...recruited well...and are off to a great start recruiting TY

We also had a winning record in the SEC

I’m good where we are heading now

why shouldn’t I be?

who is living in the past? I was responding to a cat fan talking about 1990

we had a winning season LY...recruited well...and are off to a great start recruiting TY

We also had a winning record in the SEC

I’m good where we are heading now

why shouldn’t I be?

Wow, impressive. Good memory------I guess.

If you change the wording to "was" instead of "is" then I can agree.

let me get this straight..... you want to deny the fact TN is a traditional SEC football power? Ok then... pretty sure there’s no chef chance of having fact based discussions with you. Carry on and enjoy your day.

If you change the wording to "was" instead of "is" then I can agree.
Cute but wrong. Is would be correct. Traditional means historically. That doesn’t get wiped away with a decade of less than stellar football. Traditional means historical. Every team goes through bad stretches. If it had 50 years of bad football I would say was. 10-15 years of not so great football does not wipe out decades of good. Tennessee will almost for sure return to being a power player. Georgia and auburn have went through long stretches of not being great and Bama has had runs of it as well. It doesn’t change their place in the history books and they’ve always came back from those bad stretches. UT’s has been longer than usual. Are they on their way back now? I know you will say no but that remains to be seen.

And you would be wrong but go back to your board and form a circle jerk around your newest coach thinking about the glory days and imagining you are there again and leave us alone.

Cute but wrong. Is would be correct. Traditional means historically. That doesn’t get wiped away with a decade of less than stellar football. Traditional means historical. Every team goes through bad stretches. If it had 50 years of bad football I would say was. 10-15 years of not so great football does not wipe out decades of good. Tennessee will almost for sure return to being a power player. Georgia and auburn have went through long stretches of not being great and Bama has had runs of it as well. It doesn’t change their place in the history books and they’ve always came back from those bad stretches. UT’s has been longer than usual. Are they on their way back now? I know you will say no but that remains to be seen.

Reactions: Girthang
It means you had a good season 13 years ago. That hardly makes you a powerhouse. I mean Missouri has won it twice since then would you classify them as a powerhouse program?

I’d say it’s better than not having won the division....wouldn’t you?

I’d say it’s better than not having won the division....wouldn’t you?

Sure but that wasn't the original argument. It was that you are a traditional power in the SEC and were is a better term to use. You are no longer a power in the SEC and I guess, for you, it just hurts when that realization sets in.

Once Roy Kramer left and everyone saw what Fulmer had been doing for years, after his being served a summons at SEC Media Days, things seemed to be much more difficult for Tenne$see. Seems Fulmer was pointing a lot of fingers privately so Ut wouldnt be looked at themselves.

Will the new commish allow Fulmer and Co to return to their old ways? They've always had the money

It means you had a good season 13 years ago. That hardly makes you a powerhouse. I mean Missouri has won it twice since then would you classify them as a powerhouse program?
So from 1995-2006, you wouldn’t consider Bama a powerhouse then? What about UGA when they went 1-19 against UT and UF in the 90s. Every SEC school has down years. Tennessee struggled at first with Johnny Majors. People probably were idiots then, too, and thought Tennessee could never be on top again.

Reactions: Orange_N_White
Sure but that wasn't the original argument. It was that you are a traditional power in the SEC and were is a better term to use. You are no longer a power in the SEC and I guess, for you, it just hurts when that realization sets in.

actually ...it was response that we hadnt had success since 1990’s

We’re coming ....as you know

Once Roy Kramer left and everyone saw what Fulmer had been doing for years, after his being served a summons at SEC Media Days, things seemed to be much more difficult for Tenne$see. Seems Fulmer was pointing a lot of fingers privately so Ut wouldnt be looked at themselves.

Will the new commish allow Fulmer and Co to return to their old ways? They've always had the money

I love SEC fans

everybody else cheats but their own team

Reactions: Obadiah Plainman
You need to look up the word traditional. No UT fan is claiming we are a national championship contenders this year or in the last several years but you can’t erase decades of history with a bad decade and as far as UT fans coming here....this post is about UT. S vols fan didn’t make it.

So from 1995-2006, you wouldn’t consider Bama a powerhouse then? What about UGA when they went 1-19 against UT and UF in the 90s. Every SEC school has down years. Tennessee struggled at first with Johnny Majors. People probably were idiots then, too, and thought Tennessee could never be on top again.
Don’t forget Bill Battle! Our builder actually played for him

You need to look up the word traditional. No UT fan is claiming we are a national championship contenders this year or in the last several years but you can’t erase decades of history with a bad decade and as far as UT fans coming here....this post is about UT. S vols fan didn’t make it.

But it isn't your board either. Go back, hold hands and sing Rocky Top. Wooo

Reactions: jauk11
Vols have a stronger program historically than UK for sure. But it is also true that the gap between the two programs at the moment isn’t that great. It wounds the pride of UT fans to hear that but most national observers would agree.

Pruitt has stepped it up in recruiting apparently but can the guy coach? Losses to much less talented teams like Georgia State and BYU is a major red flag to me about Pruitt.

But it is also true that the gap between the two programs at the moment isn’t that great. It wounds the pride of UT fans to hear that but most national observers would agree.

But UT folks need to acknowledge that half of that narrowing is due to Stoops elevating UK’s program.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT