ADVERTISEMENT

UT landed another 5-star

So you start a mentally ill kid early in the season and he promptly gets a concussion. Next week you trot him out again and he gets either another concussion or aggravates a preexisting concussion. Sounds as if the HC is the one with mental illness.

So you were snarky about a kid admitting he has depression and considered suicide. Classy

Reactions: Brentutk1
Lol UK fans are posting about our class on this board. Rent was paid by y’all. Hell we played 6 in a row last season and y’all took a bye week before us because you knew that game was a must win and still blew it.

If you had fans that could type you could have your own board. I know that’s a reach.

Reactions: jauk11
TN is and has been masters at deflection/diversion. I sincerely hope the player makes it but he's been tragically used and abused by the medical/coaching staffs there.
He’s doing what he loves and said that not being able to play, while Tennessee sent him to Vandys Concussion Center to ensure he was ok, was his lowest point. It’s selfish and idiotic to think Pruitt or Tennessee would put his life or livelihood in danger.

Reactions: Brentutk1
He’s doing what he loves and said that not being able to play, while Tennessee sent him to Vandys Concussion Center to ensure he was ok, was his lowest point. It’s selfish and idiotic to think Pruitt or Tennessee would put his life or livelihood in danger.
You're absolutely right..."it's selfish and idiotic to think Pruitt or Tennessee would put his life or livelihood in danger." Then why did they do it?? Because Pruitt was under pressure from Phat, TN media/alum to win after a piss-poor start to the season, crappy games from other QBs so they placed their hopes on a mentally ill player. Unreal but not surprising coming from TN.

TN is and has been masters at deflection/diversion. I sincerely hope the player makes it but he's been tragically used and abused by the medical/coaching staffs there.

...and your tone finally softened a bit on Mauer and we see the real hate was Tennessee

congrats on cutting the kid with depression a break

Dont leave off Mississippi State.

Toss Florida in there too....I 100% believe with Terry under center we beat all 4 of UF, State, SC and UT last season. Gotta play the hand we are dealt. Lets be honest, the offense looked like crap the first two weeks...Arkansas and UT. I was a vocal doubter. The light went off for Lynn. Now Im not sure if I wanna see us throw the ball again! [laughing] i loved watching us demoralize the other team on LOS and just run it down their damn throat. Eddie Gran still hasnt gotten enough praise for the job he did.

I believe UT was Bowden's 4th game as QB.. Ark, Mizzou, UGA, then UT.

Post of the thread right here.... beating them would help a lot too.... I’ll bet my next paycheck you won’t see these Vol fans running their mouths and talking sh!t on the UGA or Gator boards.
I did on UGAs. Got banned.

I have a gue$$

Of course, he may flip to another team but that's at least 2 they've gotten commitments from. Not sure what their coach is selling but I think we better beat them now before he gets them on the right track. On paper, we should've won half the games the past 5 years but somehow manage to let them slip through our fingers. This year, we should have a decided advantage and we need to handle our business. We're even with them in the conference, imo, despite our head-to-head record and we need creep past them and stay ahead of them.

Reactions: sluggercatfan
I have a gue$$

Me too...playing time at a traditional sec power school on the rise while being coached by a young coach with a track record of identifying top recruits and helping them to reach the nfl along with a quickly filling up class headlined by some of the nations best talent with some of the nations best faculties in 100k plus seat stadium with a large rabid fan base and many distinguished alumni NFL players. That’s my guess

Did I go to sleep and wake up in 1990? I do agree that most of the UT fans may have rabies though.

Me too...playing time at a traditional sec power school on the rise while being coached by a young coach with a track record of identifying top recruits and helping them to reach the nfl along with a quickly filling up class headlined by some of the nations best talent with some of the nations best faculties in 100k plus seat stadium with a large rabid fan base and many distinguished alumni NFL players. That’s my guess

Did I go to sleep and wake up in 1990? I do agree that most of the UT fans may have rabies though.

let me get this straight..... you want to deny the fact TN is a traditional SEC football power? Ok then... pretty sure there’s no chef chance of having fact based discussions with you. Carry on and enjoy your day.

let me get this straight..... you want to deny the fact TN is a traditional SEC football power? Ok then... pretty sure there’s no chef chance of having fact based discussions with you. Carry on and enjoy your day.
I think historically UT has been a great SEC power. Maybe not the level of Alabama, but two consensus Natis (1951 and 1998) along w some great win streaks.

As much as I dislike UT, you can’t deny their history. General Neyland, Condredge Holliway, Reggie White, Peyton etc. plus one helluva band.

UK is now investing big in football for the first time in history. We’re building something special.

Reactions: Orange_N_White
I think historically UT has been a great SEC power. Maybe not the level of Alabama, but two consensus Natis (1951 and 1998) along w some great win streaks.

As much as I dislike UT, you can’t deny their history. General Neyland, Condredge Holliway, Reggie White, Peyton etc. plus one helluva band.

UK is now investing big in football for the first time in history. We’re building something special.

UK does seem to be on a definite rise. I think with a threat to throw the ball last year they win 2-3 more games. Teams would have played them much differently instead of selling out for the run and who knows for sure what would have happened. UK had a great defensive line haul this past signing day. They are becoming very legitimate competition in the sec....not becoming they are. As far as Alabama and Tn not being on their historical level....only 2-3 other teams can make the claim that they are on bamas historical level. They shouldn’t really be the point of judgement on historical power. Not unless you want to say they are the only one who can claim that in the sec and close to all of college football.

Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
Could Tennessee get caught up in an epic decommittment season?
There’s always decommitments. Every team has them including Alabama and sometimes those are encouraged by a school but to save face for a recruit who has been passed by for a player wanted more they are asked to look around. I don’t know about epic but almost for sure some of these will not be in the signing class. Lower rated players moving on aren’t eye opening but the loss of high rated 4 stars and 5 stars is. If the season tanks for UT then a potentially “epic” decommitment list is certainly possible. Its also possible that UT has an excellent season and improves upon the the recruits they have now. It’s early. April and May commitments aren’t nearly as meaningful as ones later in the season to me.

Reactions: YaketySax
Although it was 13 years ago, we did win the East in 2007.

if you need to know what that means I can help

Must have played football at Thug U since you need help with your math, that was 12 years ago. Seven from nineteen is 12, see how easy that was.

Must have played football at Thug U since you need help with your math, that was 12 years ago. Seven from nineteen is 12, see how easy that was.

We are in 2020 dude. It’ll be 13 years this season. It was 12 years ago last season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT