ADVERTISEMENT

UL fans have mental breakdown over Cal.

He used to post to get "likes". He was for Calipari, then against him. Whichever way the wind blowed. The best thing they ever did is remove the "likes" count from your avatar where you now have to click to see them so the "street cred" is gone, LOL. That's cut down on a ton of his posts. That and winning have neutered him for the most part. LMAO.
Of all the haters, RR tends to be quite childish. Only discernible basketball skill appears to be google.

Cal owns UL.
Now you mention it, the street value of that permanent dumpster fire over there is probably so low now that Cal just may be able to afford it with his salary. At least with a mortgage.

Could there be any better ending than: Cal wins this year, repeats next year undefeated with Sharpe and Oscar back, buys UL and makes it a permanent Kentucky basketball training camp?

(The K League)

Reactions: ukfan041
faire_des_filet_de_dores_poissons_1_large.gif
Yes we know you’ve been gutted like a fish, Jerry T.

They are the "I'm right" type of haters and get nastier when they are proven wrong. For the record, the OP used to fake that he liked Calipari but when asked why he turned on him, he said "I've honestly never liked him." He's 100% a Notre Name fan. Whether he's really a UK fan, who knows. Who cares....but a Cal hater posting Cal hate from another fan base seems passive aggressive.
yeah

If ever a fanbase could collectively expire over a nasty, oozing case of karma, it would be the ULol fanbase. When Cal was hired, all we heard was what a scumbag he was and how we'd be on probation within the year.

Fast-forward over a decade, and instead, it's their own program that has had the most ignominious run of shameful scandals in NCAA history, all the way from their coach banging some crazy cougar on the table of a public restaurant, to school-funded strippers partying in the player's dorms, to extortion and blackmail - and that's just the stuff we found out about. No doubt Jurich has some well-buried skeletons out there.

Meanwhile, under Cal, well - there was that time 10 years ago where the cops pulled over Terrence Jones' buddy for DUI, but you guys know TJ was actually probably driving and they switched seats, or something like that, and where did TJ's buddy get that nice car?

The reality is that under Cal, the program has developed an identity as one that attracts high-character, hard-working, no-nonsense kids, and I think that is all part of Cal's "Kentucky is not for everyone" approach. Kids come here expecting to work and work hard. Kids don't make it in the NBA without a stellar work ethic, and I think Cal makes sure they understand that.

We can all argue over Cal's in-game coaching or whatever, but one thing no one can complain about is the character of the kids he's recruited, particularly in the last several years, and the way he's run that aspect of the program.
Exactly, only a handful of players that I don’t like that he’s brought here. Whitney and Fletcher(more for his off court stuff than personally.) some for attitude- Dodson, Harrow(soft, but dealt with family problems). That’s about all I can think off other than a few I don’t care about like Vanderbilt but that’s because he didn’t play and I barely remember him.

He used to post to get "likes". He was for Calipari, then against him. Whichever way the wind blowed. The best thing they ever did is remove the "likes" count from your avatar where you now have to click to see them so the "street cred" is gone, LOL. That's cut down on a ton of his posts. That and winning have neutered him for the most part. LMAO.
Speaking of LMAO...

It is a good feel for what type of coach we have. I remember going on their boards years ago to read about Tubby Smith. Most of them had high praise and thought he was a perfect fit to stay around for another decade. Strange how that works.

Is Louisville the most historic program demise in the history of the NCAA? They had a ton of momentum, were consistent contenders, had a HOF coach and now are as relevant as Middle Tennessee Tech State Community University.
How dare you speak ill of MTTSCU!

That was last year. Last year is over. Most people live in the present and dream of the future and look back on fond memories of the past. Unless you're a miserable shell of a human who enjoys torturing yourself, but you do you!
Ha! I'm not sure how you deducted all that Dr. Phil. It was a simple statement of fact.

C'mon people. Be more respectful of their suffering. Their strippers are at "half-staff" on their poles. 😁

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT