ADVERTISEMENT

Take a look at this brain buster of a thread on the Cardinal board.

Sounds like a good plan and hope they stick to it. I’d give it at least another 10-15 years before giving up on the idea. Sometimes these things just take time. Whether the reasoning is true or not they are doing a great job or running UofL into the ground 😂

Dude asks the question of if Louisville is being run into the ground in order to get an NBA team. The theories get better by the losses.

Well at this point it's only a matter of time before somebody over there finally connects the dots and figures out who's really behind their program's downfall: Pepe Silvia.

1itoun.jpg

If true it is well deserved. They controlled an arena financed by state tax payers. They have bankrupted it with their arrogance. They controlled scheduling dates and refused to compromise and share with an NBA team. They refused to let UK play one game a year there. NBA team would have taken the arena out of the red. Bring in an NBA team and send Louisville back to Freedom Hall.

I`ve read a lot of their comments about the current state of their program and most are laughable. They say UK people has infiltrated their BOT and are bringing the program down from the inside. Typical blaming everyone else but themselves.
I guess they forgot that Griffith, Bridgeman etc. pushed for the hiring of Payne and if I`m correct, some even said they would pull their support if he wasn`t hired. They forget about the last 6 years where they were involved in several scandals, not just 1 but several. Plus, the recruiting landscape has changed where more schools are involved with the top players than before. That and the pro option has expanded in the past couple of years.
I love how they keep saying their our Superbowl, but we`ve owned them in the major sports for years now and they`re the only ones talking about it.
They say the coaches aren`t recruiting, but it`s hard to convince a kid to come play at a school where the attendance is abysmal and the ones who are there are booing. Fans play a significant role with recruiting and I guess they are aware of that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Fox2monk and J_Dee
I was driving to Natural Bridge and stopped at Miguel’s Pizza. Larry Bird and Michael Jordon were sitting in a corner booth with some mafia looking guy in UK gear. Heard them talking about UL ball not sure if they meant BB or FB. You know UL is a football powerhouse. Where there is smoke there is fire!!

It is, they stole money basically. Dipped their toes in funds that weren’t even supposed to be used for athletics. That’s how Jurich built them up but now the bill is due.
Matt Jones had some inside guy on this. He was spot on all their shenanigans. Criminal how all the yum center stuff went down!!

Reactions: chroix and Fox2monk
Pitino ran that program into the ground.

One thing to thank him for!👍
After Loserville got stripped of it's title and wins someone posted a red Cardinal looking beat up with it's beak cracked. I kid you not, I locked up and started laughing so hard it gave me a six pack in 5 minutes lol.

I heard that U6 had a radio contest where 2nd place got 4 tickets fronside and 1st place got 2 tickets.

Go Cats

They got a segment of fans who think everything is a conspiracy against them from UK. It’s hilarious to read some of it.
There’s a large segment of people in this entire country who think everything in general is a conspiracy.

It’s become a sad way of life for many unfortunately.

Good Book says: "You reap what you Sow."
Time Table varies, but no one can dodge the J Day bullet.

Louisville should have already had an NBA team. UofL being garbage doesn't have anything to do with it.

But this is just fan apathy that comes with being complete trash.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT