ADVERTISEMENT

UL meltdown thread

The ACC has kicked the SEC’s ass this year. We turned the ball over and let a kick off go untouched. Our horrible performance doesn’t mean that the other ACC win over the SEC was a fluke. Heck you guys had almost 300 yards vs our 400+ yards. 3 turnovers to one and also ZERO PENALTIES against y’all by the SEc crew. Congratulations on your Super Bowl
You guys would be 6-6 with our schedule this year maybe 5-7. UGA bama Mizzou and Tennessee are Losses the game against us is a loss to. Then scar vandy and miss st are probabaly wins but depending on where the game is are toss ups

The ACC has kicked the SEC’s ass this year. We turned the ball over and let a kick off go untouched. Our horrible performance doesn’t mean that the other ACC win over the SEC was a fluke. Heck you guys had almost 300 yards vs our 400+ yards. 3 turnovers to one and also ZERO PENALTIES against y’all by the SEc crew. Congratulations on your Super Bowl
Super Bowl? We do not even consider UL nothing but a mid major program. You are now a Women's BB school.

Man, I’m so dang happy. Feel like I did when I saw my wife’s 38Ds for the first time.

is-this-real-life-shocked.gif

Same

if you want to be honest we each had a turnover that resulted in a td, you guys had an interception at the end of the game so that one really does not matter
so only one turnover really mattered because it stopped your drive

you guys also only had 3 penalties two of which were by the same guy acting like a tough guy
He was a thug and should have been ejected.

You're a clown. We have a below average team and still kicked your asses at YOUR place...LMAO

We will win that game by 20+, they don’t shoot well enough to keep it close IMO. Plus Kenny isn’t that kinda coach.
I can see that happenibn I can also see them getting up for that game and keeping it close for 32-35 mins. They don’t give up and quit anymore, they atleast fight now and get up for games. Kentucky should win but I don’t think it will be a cakewalk

Reactions: Fox2monk
Well, this ACC school didn’t kick any SEC ass this year. 🥹 Maybe you can schedule Vandy and possibly have some sort of bragging right about beating an SEC school? It would be a great game!

Too bad UK isn’t in the ACC, we’d probably be in the playoffs this year!

That loss was worse than the Pittsburgh loss, no excuse for losing either game.
False. SEC as we have been saying all year. Your schedule sucked period. Go back and tell BPGhost about that modern era he was bragging about a few years ago when I told him UK owned the head-to-head matchups while you guys had more wins (playing in weak ass conferences all your meager existence). He was all "we are the better program" It did not age well for him. LOL

• Love
Reactions: ktbug and The-Hack
Your horrible performance was caused by a better team whose defense turned you over. There are two sides to the ball. LOL.

Reactions: The-Hack and ktbug
Come join the SEC where the big boys play some real football. It’s not our Super Bowl but we do love to spoil the Louisville season. If the Cardinals were in the SEC they definitely wouldn’t be 10-2.

Reactions: ktbug
UL fans are weirdos. They think they're from indiana and want to be midwestern so bad. Call us rednecks. ''I'm not from Kentucky, im from louisville'' Lmfao, gtfo.
I was born and raised (first 16 years) there but was a UK fan from the start. I was smarter than many others there at an early age because I knew who had the better program. Plus, my mother was a big UK fan and raised me right.

They act like they are in a social high class when there not, i love them trying to justify the ACC and how they are still a lot better than us
Just like in the days of old when they were bragging about more overall wins, they still play in a much weaker conference, and it shows when it comes to the overall head-to-head matchups. We own them there.

tier 1 acc team beat tier 2 sec team. Tier 2 acc team beats tier 3 sec team. tier 2 acc team beat tier 4 sec team... Acc just beat the sec's ass didn't they....

How about, hypothetically, we line up our top 6 against the acc top 6 for $1000 per game??? You know dam good and well you wouldn't want that bet. Instead of fsu playing lsu.. fsu would play UGA and lsu would play duke or something.

Been a long time since an ACC team beat UK! Maybe Stanford can.......

I saw a Louisville fan on Twitter say Kentucky fans were sewer rats and then he called a certain group a phrase I can’t say, and then they started pinning their hopes on basketball beat uk in December
It’s east to spot a ul fan on Twitter. Just look for the F-word. Seriously ul fans what is your obsession with this word? They can’t communicate without it.

Their heads might explode tonight they wanted this game more than anything and they choked and blew it again,
We really played sorry in the first half defensively and decent in the second half. Still, if our defense had just played the way they could it would have been over after the first half. We played too soft in a zone and their coaches exploited it. We have the better team.

Also to add.... Kicked our ass? It's 4-3 for the acc. 3 more games to go tonight. I think you meant to say the acc had a really good week 1 against the sec.

SCOREBOARD! SCOREBOARD!

Your tears are delicious.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Come join the SEC where the big boys play some real football. It’s not our Super Bowl but we do love to spoil the Louisville season. If the Cardinals were in the SEC they definitely wouldn’t be 10-2.
Also, the early season games were not ACC #2 vs SEC #2. It was like ACC #2 vs SEC #6. Also, not sure it really matters that Miami beat A&M (I think that’s right) in week #1 when we just beat you in one of your biggest games in recent years and, by your coach’s own words, your biggest game this year. But year, crow about that ACC as you‘re waiting ANOTHER year to beat UK.

Reactions: warrior-cat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT