ADVERTISEMENT

UL Fans Crying About Refs During Auburn Game.

The fact that they are Louisville fans shows just how little intelligence they have. I think I will skip that thread since it can contain nothing useful. They should be pitied.

The fact that they are Louisville fans shows just how little intelligence they have. I think I will skip that thread since it can contain nothing useful. They should be pitied.
It will definitely dumb you down if you do.

I'm glad they watch our games and get all emotional about them. Can you imagine waking up one morning to find out your program does all those horrible things you claim your rivals do. All your recent accomplishments, including a national title, have been stripped away by.....strippers?
It has to be really hard being a card fan with all the scandals they have had to endure. Sadly the nightmare hasn't ended, they still have that other shoe that hasn't dropped yet. Has to be hard waiting on the death penalty they know they deserve. Let them have their small corner of the internet to complain about other programs, it the only thing they have left.

I'm glad they watch our games and get all emotional about them. Can you imagine waking up one morning to find out your program does all those horrible things you claim your rivals do. All your recent accomplishments, including a national title, have been stripped away by.....strippers?
It has to be really hard being a card fan with all the scandals they have had to endure. Sadly the nightmare hasn't ended, they still have that other shoe that hasn't dropped yet. Has to be hard waiting on the death penalty they know they deserve. Let them have their small corner of the internet to complain about other programs, it the only thing they have left.
Is that you Chris Mack?

Fouls were even and auburn took 3 times as many 3’s as us. If anything they got a great whistle. Hell they practically let pearl call both of nicks first half fouls. And then doughty and pearl got to bitch at the refs all game with absolute impunity.

Yet watch, we’ll pay for getting a fair whistle In this game in one of the next two or the sec tourney. Happened last season too. Rick Barnes and Tennessee players complained about the officiating in Rupp and then we got absolutely shafted the next two times we played them. I’ve never been as angry at a game as I was at the sec tourney finals last year. Reid Travis, a graduate senior, got so little respect from the officials in that game against flop artist and consummate cry baby grant Williams I wanted to puke. Made me wish we’d bail on the sec. B1G is dying for a traditional b-ball power house since IU has been largely irrelevant in the modern era.

Last edited:
I thought the calls were crappy on both teams, it was total random no reason - calling ticky tack and then not calling blatant and then calling blatant and not calling ticks tack - there was no sense what so ever that the players could understand what kind of natural physical play would be allowed and what would not. Total crap from refs.

Something has to be done about the fouls in college basketball. The threshold needs to be higher, which might make calls more consistent.

There was still a stretch in this game early in the second half where the whistles were noticeably lopsided in favor Auburn...

Fouls were even and auburn took 3 times as many 3’s as us. If anything they got a great whistle. Hell they practically let pearl call both of nicks first half fouls. And then doughty and pearl got to bitch at the refs all game with absolute impunity.

Yet watch, we’ll pay for getting a fair whistle In this game in one of the next two or the sec tourney. Happened last season too. Rick Barnes and Tennessee players complained about the officiating in Rupp and then we got absolutely shafted the next two times we played them. I’ve never been as angry at a game as I was at the sec tourney finals last year. Reid Travis, a graduate senior, got so little respect from the officials in that game against flop artist and consulate cry baby grant Williams I wanted to puke. Made me wish we’d bail on the sec. B1G is dying for a traditional b-ball power house since IU has been largely irrelevant in the modern era.
Yep, Pouty was all in that black ref’s face late in the game jawing something fierce and nothing!
You think if Maxey did that at home he would get away with it?
Probably would throw him out!
Its ok though we kicked their asses anyway and Pouty sucked all game.
He is my least fav player in D1.
I hope he is enjoying his bacon and eggs as much as I enjoyed mine this morning, but I kinda doubt it as that ass has to be a bit chapped today.
[smoke]

I read some of the UL posts. Do those clowns actually know anything about basketball? Like most fools, they open their mouths and reveal just how stupid they really are. Bless their hearts! Hatred is a sickness.

It’s hilarious because if you listen to Loserville fans, we’ve NEVER won a single game without help from the officials. They really suffer from mental illness. I mean that seriously. Most of them enjoy a UK loss more than a Loserville win. I have personally been told that by a couple of Loserville fans. It would be funny if it wasn’t so pathetic. Nah, it’s still hilarious.

Bad calls and terrible officiating on both sides, but I think we got a pretty fair whistle.

No. Not every one of the many, many Duke threads here is about the media treatment.
It’s what spurs on the threads though. If the media and NCAA didn’t treat them as their pet, no one would care any more about them than any other of the top programs.

Reactions: SemperFiCat
We finally get a “fair” whistle (23 fouls apiece) and the haters come out swinging!
I am not saying that AU or UL fans crying has any legitimacy... just that too often on this board, we assume that fouls should be nearly even. That is to simplistic, it's just not the case.
Style of play dictates fouls more than anything and it becomes more amplified down the stretch of close games, as style changes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT