ADVERTISEMENT

UKOrtho- I’m assuming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well friends, it appears my information did not come to fruition. Make no mistake, I’ll outlast Cal and continue posting here. The information came from within and I did not lie. Very unhappy with Cal, very unhappy that he is still here; however, I (my info) was wrong. Very sorry to anyone offended. I Care about everyone here. We are family - and family sometimes has disagreements. But- we all want UK to win. Here’s hoping next year is a GREAT year! Hope everyone has a safe and happy Summer.
You are alright by my book dude. Roll on. Just wish it had been correct!

Well friends, it appears my information did not come to fruition. Make no mistake, I’ll outlast Cal and continue posting here. The information came from within and I did not lie. Very unhappy with Cal, very unhappy that he is still here; however, I (my info) was wrong. Very sorry to anyone offended. I Care about everyone here. We are family - and family sometimes has disagreements. But- we all want UK to win. Here’s hoping next year is a GREAT year! Hope everyone has a safe and happy Summer.
Do you know if something changed or did the source just have bad info?

You’re one of the better posters here we appreciate you passing on what you had heard and most understand that things change.

And, for what it’s worth, I’m still not convinced your source was wrong. Only source I have is my gut. But I’ve seen 6 coaches depart for various reasons, and I still believe the seventh has one crippled foot out the door. If he stays, he is just rubbing salt in the wound. No other way to put it.

You were adamant Oscar was leaving last year. You had all the inside scoop. Well I just watched a season with him at UK again so you are the pot calling the kettle black. Nothing new from you though. Wanna be insider
shocked oh my GIF

Boom 💥 💥 💥 💥 💥

Reactions: UKortho
It’s a message board. That’s what we do, yeah?

Happy to hear the next rumor you come upon… makes for good discussion 😁
You’re one of the better posters here we appreciate you passing on what you had heard and most understand that things change.
I totally agree with both of these posts. It IS a message board and as I've said before, I may not know alot but I sure do learn from all you guys and gals. Thanks for that. And I too appreciate you passing on what you heard. Sometimes info is correct and sometimes it's not. That's the way it works.
Anyway, I hope everyone has a great summer and off season. Who knows what the future holds?!😯😃😉🤣🤗🥰😏😬🥴😫😡😢🤪😄😀 So many emotions. We have to be ready for anything...hopefully good!!

No problem with someone sharing info they heard - half the fun of this MB. Would be even more fun if they shared how close the source was to the program ;)

No problem with someone sharing info they heard - half the fun of this MB. Would be even more fun if they shared how close the source was to the program ;)
IIRC he stated something about the person being on the court for the games or something of the nature.

I really hope you got bad info on Perry. Hope we get him in Blue!!

I wish I knew sir. Just sorry for passing on info that obviously wasn’t rock solid.
Would still love to hear exactly what you were told. I know you said in the OP he was leaving for a new opportunity and was very excited about it. Did they elaborate on the new opportunity or leave it at that?

I think Cal had ideas of leaving and Ortho was on it , but there’s simply no jobs this yr. He’s not sitting out with this class signed . Texas was thought to be in play 2 months ago , but it isn’t now . Not because Cal wouldn’t entertain it , but TX isn’t interested in Cal. They did kick the tires , tho
False.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT