ADVERTISEMENT

What the hell happened?

I wasn’t able to watch. Just saw the score. Someone give me the gist of it. Don’t bother with the cal can’t coach. I’m already assuming it was a poorly coached game. What else happened?

We suck
Sorry man, but the answer really is Cal can't coach. Gonzaga ran a high pick and roll over and over without a single adjustment from Cal. The last play of the game was, I would describe it but I can't. It was a lob that wasn't supposed to be a lob, according to Cal.

Also, our bigs got destroyed, and I mean embarrassed. That includes superman Z. I bet Gonzaga had fifteen offensive rebounds. They must have had over forty points in the paint.

The refs decided to attend the game.

Dilly and Wagner sat almost the entire second half. Reeves forgot there was a game.

Cal played musical chair with the players for the first half.

Same old shit on a different day.

I wasn’t able to watch. Just saw the score. Someone give me the gist of it. Don’t bother with the cal can’t coach. I’m already assuming it was a poorly coached game. What else happened?

We suck

Are you wanting the optimized translation or the real deal? Ya know like in a few good men, “You can’t handle the truth” 😂

Welcome to the “we hate Cal” club RockFly.
I don’t hate anyone. I’m just disappointed. I’ve always reacted to exactly what I see in front of me. If he sucks I react to it. If he’s good I react to it. It’s just ball.

But there is nothing to defend right now.

Reactions: kats23
Bradshaw got abused and the usually “quick to pull anyone for a missed assignment” coach let him stay in to get KO’d. Would be baffling if it wasn’t Cal. Z never got a chance.

Also his late game strategy was to throw an alley-oop outside the 3 point line that had negative 363872% chance of working.

Oh, and Dillingham got no run second half. Same with Wagner. But Ugo & Edwards got tons of very fruitful clock.

Sarcasm.

We suck
Kentucky couldn’t guard a stop sign, and Gonzaga scored on like 10-12 straight possessions in the second half. Few adjusted and can actually draw up sets, our idiot coach called a damn lob play when Gonzaga was always gonna have a big camped in the paint

Last edited:
Reactions: Rockfly78
I’m a huge Kentucky fan. But not watching today was the way to go. I’m still pissed, but it’s much easier to swallow when you don’t invest anything into the game
truth be told I only watched the first 5min (once it was on t.v.), and the last 5 -- didn't want to waste the entire day watching Cal get out-coached...

Reactions: Rockfly78
Gonzaga ran the same post up 100 consecutive times. Bradshaw, Ugo and Z would either get scored on or foul. Cal did nothing to switch things up
The whole story right here. We’ve been bad on defense all year but this was a new low.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT