ADVERTISEMENT

“my commitment is I am going to work. I am not changing. I am going 24-7 and I am not going to change.”

I thought he meant that he was shooting for a 24-7 record next year! LOL But that would be an improvement over the last few years. I cant say that I blame the clown however, if I was making $9million a year I wouldnt want to leave either!!

Honestly, wtf difference does it make what he said. Everyone here should know by now that the man is a liar and he has zero interest in changing anything.

Let's say he does go out and get "older, stronger" players. Does anyone here think it will matter? He can't coach them.

Didn't we already try that once, btw? Wasn't that what Travis was supposed to be? Anyone remember Sestina, Sarr, Mintz, Fredrick, Grady, Wheeler? I would say the only real impact transfers we have had is Oscar and maybe Reeves. He declared that stuff doesn't work and went back to the one and done.

Cal will never change. In fact I swear we had this exact same conversation for the last two years. Didn't work out to well did it? I've had it with Mitch and this whole damn athletic department. I'm done giving them money in any form, be it merch, nil, tickets, or even TV time. Eff em.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT