ADVERTISEMENT

UK got 2 LOI's?

That's a lot of money to have 2 LOI's in one day?
It's okay. World Wide Wes was seen contacting Bamba yesterday.

02b8dd238010ecde879a54ef41464c2b.jpg

It's on Kentucky 247 in the VIP section. I'm not gonna copy and paste but Fisher did say he heard they got a second LOI. He did not say who it was from though. He seemed pretty confident.

I can confirm this. Fisher was told "info" that leads him to believe they got a second LOI. He said if true, and he def believes it is, it should be pretty obvious whom the recruit is. But he's not budging on who, he can't.

Thanks for sharing OP. I'm hoping it's Bamba. Pure genius on the staff's part getting them to attend the Michigan St. game. During the post game press conference Cal sounded like he was speaking specifically to the recruits.

I can confirm this. Fisher was told "info" that leads him to believe they got a second LOI. He said if true, and he def believes it is, it should be pretty obvious whom the recruit is. But he's not budging on who, he can't.
He has to be referring to Bamba...dude was at a UK game with Green just this week. If it's Bamba my whole Thanksgiving/Christmas holiday season is made! That's the best present I could have received.

I wonder how Cuse fans feel... 100 years and only 1 title............. and about to lose their legendary coach due to retirement.

Oh wait....... No I dont. those losers dont even register on the meter anymore.

I don't get it. Fine, you went to Syracuse, you're a Cuse fan. Cool.. but 70% of Cuse fans have never been to a game.

I'll admit that Cuse is New York's best basketball program.. But it's western NY (despite what their forum says).. it's not NYC. I'd rather be a fan of St. Johns or another school from the city. Not some decrepit, rust-belt-ish city that will never ever ever be a winning program after JB..

For me:
1. Manhattan Jaspers
2. St Johns Red Storm.
3. Suny Albany Great Danes
4. Siena Taints.
5. Not Syracuse

I don't get it. Fine, you went to Syracuse, you're a Cuse fan. Cool.. but 70% of Cuse fans have never been to a game.

I'll admit that Cuse is New York's best basketball program.. But it's western NY (despite what their forum says).. it's not NYC. I'd rather be a fan of St. Johns or another school from the city. Not some decrepit, rust-belt-ish city that will never ever ever be a winning program after JB..

For me:
1. Manhattan Jaspers
2. St Johns Red Storm.
3. Suny Albany Great Danes
4. Siena Taints.
5. Not Syracuse

"5. Not Syracuse"

Legit laugh out loud. Too hysterical.

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
Lots of chatter going around that UK received 2 LOI's on Wednesday. One from Green and another....anyone else hearing this?
While I would not be surprised if 1-2 more come on board, this thread has nothing to do with it. I have been around college recruiting long enough to know that unsourced rumors are meaningless. LOL at the overreactions.

Reactions: westerncat
Read my original post, nothing was made up. It's been hinted at by multiple sources who are usually spot on with info with regards to UK basketball recruiting. It's also been confirmed by Chris Fisher. If you don't like the info, then move on but it wasn't just made up. I also asked if anyone else had been hearing anything different because we have some great sources on this board like @ralphdaltonfan and @CoachX11

While I would not be surprised if 1-2 more come on board, this thread has nothing to do with it. I have been around college recruiting long enough to know that unsourced rumors are meaningless. LOL at the overreactions.
Wrong.
If there does in fact end up being "two LOIs" it will unequivocally be due solely to this thread.

This thread >>> Calipari
However
You being around college recruiting long enough >>>> this thread

If that happens tomorrow, Daffy will have rubbed all the feathers off his wiener by the morning.
They(ducks)don't have feathers on that particular area. Sorry, Bio major, have had to do many a dissection. Oddly, they can be quite endowed(16 inches).
Ok, que the line for all who say that's nothing, or I have that beat, etc.

Reactions: UKrazycat2
They(ducks)don't have feathers on that particular area. Sorry, Bio major, have had to do many a dissection. Oddly, they can be quite endowed(16 inches).
@JasonSpear is going to change his avi from dick-butt to duck-wang

Edit: forgot he had already changed his avi.. but still.

Reactions: JustinSphere

Dang man, thanks for blowing my next post out of the water. :angry:

Wrong.
If there does in fact end up being "two LOIs" it will unequivocally be due solely to this thread.

This thread >>> Calipari
However
You being around college recruiting long enough >>>> this thread
Don't be a jerk. It has nothing to do with you or me. Anyone who follows recruiting knows that rumors are seldom true, especially on this site. If you haven't noticed, sorry to burst your bubble.

Don't be a jerk. It has nothing to do with you or me. Anyone who follows recruiting knows that rumors are seldom true, especially on this site. If you haven't noticed, sorry to burst your bubble.
lulz..
Not being a jerk.
Just making fun of you taking it more seriously than others seem to be and making such obvious statements like "this thread has nothing to do with it."

Just light-hearted play.

It started with Chris Fisher, who isn't exactly getting information from his neighbor's dog.

Wait, your telling me I could be getting info from my neighbor's dog Nemo all these years? Geez so much wasted info. I could have been a recruiting guru on here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT