ADVERTISEMENT

UK -4 at MSU?

_ukcat

All-American
May 22, 2002
I just saw line of Cats vs Bulldogs this weekend. I knew Bulldogs having rough season but Vegas must not know Stoops record vs SEC West on the Road!

Last edited:
Kentucky's moneyline opened at -150 and now up to -180. Kentucky team total over 24.5 points is freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee moneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ;)

-4 is not being a dog but I get your sentiment.
Yep. Not a gambler and the negative made me not look that hard. Hopefully we get a road win. State hasn't been as good without the Pirate. We need to win out and keep some recruiting momentum. We have lost too many home games this year and need to finish strong.

Yep. Not a gambler and the negative made me not look that hard. Hopefully we get a road win. State hasn't been as good without the Pirate. We need to win out and keep some recruiting momentum. We have lost too many home games this year and need to finish strong.
We are favored. Now by 5. And yeah … we need a win in the worst way.

My gut is telling me we win big this weekend.
My original prediction was 35-7, then I revised it to 35-13. I just don't think their fans will pack the place and me into it like they usually are...hard to say. Maybe they will because they have all day to get jacked up and drunk.

Reactions: CB3UK
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT