ADVERTISEMENT

UK vs Texas State

AustinTXCat

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 7, 2003
Free Mashburned, Willy, ymmot31
Considering taking in Baseball Cats game today. Dell Diamond located just 15 miles and 20 minutes from our place. Game begins at 4 pm CST. Any local folks going? I may arrive late because of basketball game conflict (Tide vs UK at Rupp, 3 CST).

Fun fact: Privileged to attend both UK and ultimately graduated with bachelors from Texas State (formerly Southwest Texas State). Anyway, UK plays Kansas tomorrow at noon, also at Dell Diamond. Great weekend for watching UK sports.

Go Cats!

Considering taking in Baseball Cats game today. Dell Diamond located just 15 miles and 20 minutes from our place. Game begins at 4 pm CST. Any local folks going? I may arrive late because of basketball game conflict (Tide vs UK at Rupp, 3 CST).

Fun fact: Privileged to attend both UK and ultimately graduated with bachelors from Texas State (formerly Southwest Texas State). Anyway, UK plays Kansas tomorrow at noon, also at Dell Diamond. Great weekend for watching UK sports.

Go Cats!
Enjoy!! Go Cats!!!

3-0 already in the bottom of the first.

Burkes with a scoring single and Schramm with a double to knock him in. I know Kentucky fans who have followed this team for a while will be surprised that the other three outs were strikeouts.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
It is now 8-4 Cats at the top of the 6th. I was watching the basketball game and had to run my prediction contest. 8 runs on only 6 hits is pretty efficient. 6 free base runners and an error help there. Hagenow in for Niman.

Foul ball called strike 3. Ump refused to check with other umps. The HP ump has been really bad.

Is the lead big enough to have Frieda finish it out? I'm not sure it is.

Thought Frieda threw the ball really well. If Scrhamm and McCarthy make 2 plays that should have been routine the only damage would have been the solo homer. A really good bounce back by the Cats.

Reactions: backinky2018
Good win yesterday. Beat the Jayhawks today and the weekend will be considered a success.

Also, WSU beat Kansas 5-4, so they are now 2-0 on the weekend.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT