ADVERTISEMENT

Tucker Update Re Reeves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Glorilla.....have you considered that maybe the 19 year redshirt Senior is probably close to graduating?

I get you feel the need to defend Cal in every thread. I just don't get why you feel like you have to double and triple down on your awful takes. Cal sucks man....get over it.....move on.
He prolly is close to graduating but that don’t let you grad transfer because you’re close to graduating. As much as this hurts your feelings, he is in fact ineligible to transfer without sitting out a year.

Can you explain how saying Antonio Reeves is ineligible to transfer is defending Cal and how it hurt your feeling so much? It’s almost like you just want to argue to fit in and score rafties mob points.

Guys! Everyone is stupid and Glorilla is a genius!!!

Antonio Teeves can't transfer because he hasn't graduated! We can all stop talking about it because it for SURE isn't happening....I mean.....he hasn't graduated and never will!!!
It’s an objective fact. Be mad if you want, claim I’m defending Cal but he is ineligible to transfer. How many rafties mob
points did this one score you?

You and your message board buddies attack me, I’m coming back at you. You’re in your feelings because I ruined your negative agenda calling out Kyle Tuckers BS when yall just wanted to have another B&M the sky is falling fest.

Y’all did the same when I said Aaron Bradshaw wasn’t going to USC and said he even he posted an IG confirming his commitment. That put the rafties mob in a rage, no one take away your negative narrative without being attacked. That’s when @Skyguyb27 said I was outed as the husband of a JMI employee. Y’all always weirdly accuse me of being someone else when you can’t argue the point.

I’m here because I can be and I’m a UK fan who likes to discuss UK athletics. You’re here to melt down, attack other posters, and see how many times you can post frosty in a thread.

BTW, Antonio Reeves is ineligible to transfer.
Laughable - you immediately attack any poster who doesn't fall lock and step within your self-appointed insider status... [roll]

You catch more flies with honey Fragilla, but since piss and vinegar is all you have, you need to up your game.

BTW, since you're a Hanna Barbera fan, this should definitely be your next account... [winking]

kK88kEC.png

Seems like an awful lot of work just to transfer for a single year.. new program, new NIL process. It's mid-May already.

I'm a little concerned that the real problem is being overlooked, which is other schools poaching a kid that they really shouldn't be (I dont think).

If some other school lies to him.. promising him 40mpg, just the right amount of touches, more NIL money, etc, etc, etc.. and he buys it.. what can we really do here? Now maybe we should get in the business of playing this game (that's another debate that im not necessarily against), but it's not really anyone's fault on our end.
plus reeves could be trying to get more from uk

Right, so again, going back to previous posts - he COULD accomplish that this summer. In fact, quite a bit of chatter about it. He's been in college for a full 4 years, and I would presume he's taken a summer class or 2 along the way as well - so most definitely probably he could graduate this summer IF he wants to. So any kind of assurance that he won't be going into the portal because he's "ineligible" just isn't true.

I don't know if he'll transfer, return, go pro, etc. - I'm just stating facts. If if if he wants to transfer, he could finish up this summer and transfer. Now with that said, if he's working out for NBA teams currently, I don't know how much time he'll have towards academics?
Yes, there are hundreds of guys throughout the country who COULD graduate and be grad transfers. So I guess we should stop melting down and acting like we’re running out of time when there are hundreds of guys who could possibly be eligible.

Jesus Christ, y’all are acting like I pissed on Rupps grave. He is currently ineligible to transfer, none of us have his transcript and don’t how easy or hard it would be for him to graduate. It ls highly improbable that he transfers in the first place, highly improbable he goes through all the steps it takes to graduate and transfers. I can’t think of of a case of that happening.

Laughable - you immediately attack any poster who doesn't fall lock and step within your self-appointed insider status... [roll]

You catch more flies with honey Fragilla, but since piss and vinegar is all you have, you need to up your game.

BTW, since you're a Hanna Barbera fan, this should definitely be your next account... [winking]

kK88kEC.png
When have I ever claimed to be an insider? What insider information have I ever had or claimed to have? Still grasping at straws and talking out of your ass. Now I’m an insider, Mitch Barnhart, a JMI employee, a JMI employees husband, Marc Maggard, KI, JLoad, and baller, or some other Cal super fan. The radius mob needs to get their lies together and settle in on one person so we know who I am.

I’m not interested in catching flies who feel the need to mob up and attack other posters who ruined their BS narrative. I’m not interested in catching flies who have no interest in honest discussions.

Didn’t mention Cal one time in this thread but y’all are so dishonest I’m a Cal supper fan for stating an objective fact. Yeah, clowns don’t get honey.

Last edited:
Yes, there are hundreds of guys throughout the country who COULD graduate and be grad transfers. So I guess we should stop melting down and acting like we’re running out of time when there are hundreds of guys who could possibly be eligible.

Jesus Christ, y’all are acting like I pissed on Rupps grave. He is currently ineligible to transfer, none of us have his transcript and don’t how easy or hard it would be for him to graduate. It ls highly improbable that he transfers in the first place, highly improbable he goes through all the steps it takes to graduate and transfers. I can’t think of of a case of that happening.
Well see, here's the problem. I'm not acting like you pissed on Rupp's grave, I'm just pointing out that you're wrong. You're attacking posters on here like you know it all. So here's your original post on the matter, and I quote: "Again, Antonio Reeves missed the deadline to enter the portal. He’s either going pro or returning to UK unless he wants to transfer and sit out a year. Kentucky media still pushes this ignorant BS, Kentucky fans buy it hook line and sinker. The truth doesn’t matter, only the narrative."

So to clarify: he didn't miss the portal, because he can be a grad transfer. He does NOT have to go pro, or transfer and sit out a year. "Kentucky fans buy it hook line and sinker" - soooooo, we should trust the fallacies that you're spewing instead?

I don't get it man. You were wrong. I wasn't attacking you, I was just pointing out that you're wrong - so in case other posters on here were believing you, well I guess I'm helping them understand the whole story.

Well see, here's the problem. I'm not acting like you pissed on Rupp's grave, I'm just pointing out that you're wrong. You're attacking posters on here like you know it all. So here's your original post on the matter, and I quote: "Again, Antonio Reeves missed the deadline to enter the portal. He’s either going pro or returning to UK unless he wants to transfer and sit out a year. Kentucky media still pushes this ignorant BS, Kentucky fans buy it hook line and sinker. The truth doesn’t matter, only the narrative."

So to clarify: he didn't miss the portal, because he can be a grad transfer. He does NOT have to go pro, or transfer and sit out a year. "Kentucky fans buy it hook line and sinker" - soooooo, we should trust the fallacies that you're spewing instead?

I don't get it man. You were wrong. I wasn't attacking you, I was just pointing out that you're wrong - so in case other posters on here were believing you, well I guess I'm helping them understand the whole story.
I was wrong because he he used his one free transfer and had no deadline. I was right in saying he isn’t eligible to transfer. He is not eligible to transfer. He cannot be a grad transfer because he did not graduate. He may graduate in the future but until that time, he is ineligible to transfer without sitting out. None of us have seen his transcripts, we don’t know how many hours he needs to graduate, it could be easy to do this summer, could be impossible. We have no idea if all of his credits transfered our not. He could be 30 hours away. So again, he is absolutely not eligible to transfer right now.

BTW, if I attacked other posters like they attacked me I would be permanent banned instantly. I can’t call people dumb*ss, p*ssy, or anything close to that. LOL at the mob always playing the victim.

I was wrong because he he used his one free transfer and had no deadline. I was right in saying he isn’t eligible to transfer. He is not eligible to transfer. He cannot be a grad transfer because he did not graduate. He may graduate in the future but until that time, he is ineligible to transfer without sitting out. None of us have seen his transcripts, we don’t know how many hours he needs to graduate, it could be easy to do this summer, could be impossible. We have no idea if all of his credits transfered our not. He could be 30 hours away. So again, he is absolutely not eligible to transfer right now.

BTW, if I attacked other posters like they attacked me I would be permanent banned instantly. I can’t call people dumb*ss, p*ssy, or anything close to that. LOL at the mob always playing the victim.
Yeahhhhhhhh but you're just trying to spin it now to save face. Remember, "inelible to transfer without sitting out". Be real man, you didn't even think of the possibility of a grad transfer route. Ain't no shame in it, you got caught up trying to defend your narrative and forgot all the facts/possibilites. You wouldn't have brought up the portal deadline if you had actually considered all the options.

LOTS of chatter that other colleges are reaching out to Reeves (back channels or tampering). They wouldn't be doing that, allegedly, if the grad transfer route wasn't a possibility.

Yeahhhhhhhh but you're just trying to spin it now to save face. Remember, "inelible to transfer without sitting out". Be real man, you didn't even think of the possibility of a grad transfer route. Ain't no shame in it, you got caught up trying to defend your narrative and forgot all the facts/possibilites. You wouldn't have brought up the portal deadline if you had actually considered all the options.

LOTS of chatter that other colleges are reaching out to Reeves (back channels or tampering). They wouldn't be doing that, allegedly, if the grad transfer route wasn't a possibility.
Yeah, you’re just trying to fit in with the group now. Let me get this straight, a guy who didn’t graduate is eligible to be a graduate transfer? He hasn’t graduated, why on Earth would I think about the possibility of grad transfer route.

Reeves has been in college for 4 years. Just to maintain good status to be able to play, he would have to pass a certain amount of classes. He's had 4 years also getting to take whatever classes that he wants. I would say there are very few basketball players that aren't very close to graduating after finishing 4 years. I don't think he would transfer, but it's very likely that a few summer classes could get him there. You can take up to 13 credits worth of classes at UK.

Magilla only comes around when these 3 things are brought up
1.NIL in any face or form
2. Mitch Barnhart
3. KSR and Matt Jones

Reeks of JMI.
Nah, those are the only things that trigger you and your lame message board mob. I post in all kinds of topics, you lie again. This one here claims I’m a JMI employee. They all run to lies and deflect by trying to desired you by claiming you’re someone you’re not. That’s how lame they are are, they all use the same pathetic tactics when they can’t refute your points.

Someone tell this clueless wonder that this thread is about Antonio Reeves transferring. He only comes around when NIL, Mitch Barnhart, or JMI is mentioned.

Reeks of JMI when I’m Mark Maggard, Mitch Barnhart, Baller KIand JLoad. This one even said I was a paid shill for JMI. I guess I’m the many faved god. Maybe the mob needs to pile into the clown car and figure out one identify instead of throwing out different lies.

• Haha
Reactions: catben
Reeves has been in college for 4 years. Just to maintain good status to be able to play, he would have to pass a certain amount of classes. He's had 4 years also getting to take whatever classes that he wants. I would say there are very few basketball players that aren't very close to graduating after finishing 4 years. I don't think he would transfer, but it's very likely that a few summer classes could get him there. You can take up to 13 credits worth of classes at UK.
Stetson Bennett was at Georgia for 7 years and still doesn’t have a degree. None of us know how easy or hard hard it would be without seeing his transcript. He could be close, he could have had a bunch of credits that didn’t transfer.

Reactions: SemperFiCat
Yeah, you’re just trying to fit in with the group now. Let me get this straight, a guy who didn’t graduate is eligible to be a graduate transfer? He hasn’t graduated, why on Earth would I think about the possibility of grad transfer route.
Oh I don't know, because he's a senior? That's just for starters. Fit in with what group? Is there a group that points out when you're wrong? Did I stumble upon a poster that thinks the world is out to get them?

So what's more likely: a senior, who's been a full time student for 4 years, could graduate upon completion of summer coursework.

Or....

You didn't consider the possibility of Reeves being able to graduate this summer? You knew about the portal deadline, boasted about that. You saw a pic of Cal with his grads. But put no critical thinking into the equation. Instead, you jumped at the chance to "prove wrong" a poster who mentioned Reeves transferring.

Which is more likely?

Nah, those are the only things that trigger you and your lame message board mob. I post in all kinds of topics, you lie again. This one here claims I’m a JMI employee. They all run to lies and deflect by trying to desired you by claiming you’re someone you’re not. That’s how lame they are are, they all use the same pathetic tactics when they can’t refute your points.

Someone tell this clueless wonder that this thread is about Antonio Reeves transferring. He only comes around when NIL, Mitch Barnhart, or JMI is mentioned.

Reeks of JMI when I’m Mark Maggard, Mitch Barnhart, Baller KIand JLoad. This one even said I was a paid shill for JMI. I guess I’m the many faved god. Maybe the mob needs to pile into the clown car and figure out one identify instead of throwing out different lies.
Keep repeating yourself, bot.

Keep repeating yourself, bot.
Keep spewing ignorance nonsense since you’re unable to post on the topic of the thread. This clown has made a single post on the subject.

So know we have Mitch Barnhart JMI employee, JMI employees husband, Marc Maggard, baller KI and Jooad, and I would like to welcome not to the team. *sorry if I missed anyone.

Stetson Bennett was at Georgia for 7 years and still doesn’t have a degree. None of us know how easy or hard hard it would be without seeing his transcript. He could be close, he could have had a bunch of credits that didn’t transfer.
This is also false. Starting to observe a pattern here...

Keep spewing ignorance nonsense since you’re unable to post on the topic of the thread. This clown has made a single post on the subject.

So know we have Mitch Barnhart JMI employee, JMI employees husband, Marc Maggard, baller KI and Jooad, and I would like to welcome not to the team. *sorry if I missed anyone.
Repeating yourself again....malfunction in the main frame?

This is also false. Starting to observe a pattern here...
Oh, so Stetson Bennett graduated? He must have had the same secret graduation that Antonio Reeves had or let me guess, he can graduate in the future so he really did graduate and I didn’t consider that.

Oh, so Stetson Bennett graduated? He must have had the same secret graduation that Antonio Reeves had or let me guess, he can graduate in the future so he really did graduate and I didn’t consider that.
Stetson Bennett wasn't at Georgia for 7 years. But don't let me get in the way of making yourself look like a fool

Reactions: bookerfan66
You got anything on the topic?
What is there to discuss? Reeves is being tampered with by other schools, he can graduate over the summer by getting a few credits, thus allowing him to transfer. All I see is a UK/JMI shill doing what he's paid to do.
OIP.WS5u9yWnptrhUP4Fu6OOoAHaEK

What is there to discuss? Reeves is being tampered with by other schools, he can graduate over the summer by getting a few credits, thus allowing him to transfer. All I see is a UK/JMI shill doing what he's paid to do.
A few credits? How many credits does he need?

I mean, I thought you could be MM, and don't think I've seen it anywhere on here. Just some of your posts, and can DEF see frosty tips picking that as his screen name. Just sayin'. Not trying to start anything.

So, to sum up:

MeManBoy (on Twitter) is Marc Maggard, yes?
Magilla Gorilla (on Cats Illustrated) might be Marc Maggard, as well?

I mean, I thought you could be MM, and don't think I've seen it anywhere on here. Just some of your posts, and can DEF see frosty tips picking that as his screen name. Just sayin'. Not trying to start anything.

So, to sum up:

MeManBoy (on Twitter) is Marc Maggard, yes?
Magilla Gorilla (on Cats Illustrated) might be Marc Maggard, as well?
He’ll just say he was “Wrong on purpose” when he realizes that he is.

I’m still trying to figure out why he is constantly downplaying UK’s NIL deficiencies. That’s why I thought he was connected to Mitch, JMI or the athletic dept. But the guy lloves to argue his WRONG points, so now I am starting to see how he could be Maggard.

I’m still trying to figure out why he is constantly downplaying UK’s NIL deficiencies. That’s why I thought he was connected to Mitch, JMI or the athletic dept. But the guy lloves to argue his WRONG points, so now I am starting to see how he could be Maggard.
I find it odd that I wasn't the only one thinking it.

So how many credits does he need since you’ve seen his transcript?

If you want to shut them up, ask the for specifics about the claims the made up. They will never answer and will deflect.

Specifically what NIL deficiencies do we have. Just saying deficiencies is pretty vague. How much NIL money do we have compared to others.

If you want to shut them up, ask for specifics on the claims they made up. They will never answer and will deflect.

• Haha
So, if Reeves completes his degree and Graduates in the Summer, can he play immediately on another team if he transfers before the season starts? Would he then be a graduate transfer? Asking for a friend.

So how many credits does he need since you’ve seen his transcript?

If you want to shut them up, ask the for specifics about the claims the made up. They will never answer and will deflect.
Who the hell are you talking to? Schizophrenia is alive and well on rafters. Repeating yourself yet again. Mentally ill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT