ADVERTISEMENT

Tucker Update Re Reeves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, Antonio Reeves missed the deadline to enter the portal. He’s either going pro or returning to UK unless he wants to transfer and sit out a year. Kentucky media still pushes this ignorant BS, Kentucky fans buy it hook line and sinker. The truth doesn’t matter, only the narrative.
I do believe you're the one displaying ignorance on this issue.

That portal deadline only applies to undergrads, not grad transfers.

He didn’t graduate. We had 4 graduates, Tshiebwe, Toppin, Wheeler, and Fredrick.

I suppose the possibility (I doubt if anyone on this board knows if it really is possible or not for Reeves) is that he is close to graduating and could take what he needs to graduate this summer, then becomes a grad-transfer for the fall.

Right, he used his free transfer to come to UK. At any rate he’s not eligible to transfer without sitting out a year.
tennis-fail-nailed-it.gif

He needs a couple of credit before the start of next season.Are you pretending that's hard?
Can you read? I said he is not eligible to transfer because he missed the deadline. Where do you get that I said anything was hard? Y’all are so desperate for the narrative that you desperately make strawman arguments.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdnerd
It's late May. He isn't good enough for pro ball. If you don't wanna be here fine. Cal find someone else. This is ridiculous.

Reactions: NociHTTP
Hey dumbass if he gets those final credits he is a grad transfer.NO DEADLINE.
Well I’m not allowed to call people dumbass without being banned but he is in fact not a graduate and in fact not eligible to transfer. If he grows 6 inches he’s a 7 footer, but he is in fact not a 7 footer.

LOL at how mad they get when their BS narratives get exposed. 🤡

• Haha
Funny how quick y’all switch up from he’s a grad transfer to he only needs a couple of hours this summer. Also none of you have seen his transcript. Just desperate for the narrative.
And you must have because you are ACTUALLY Mitch!!!!

You just confirmed it!!!

[roll][roll][roll]

Schools aren’t talking to Reeves’ people behind the scenes if there is no chance he graduates this summer.

And you must have because you are ACTUALLY Mitch!!!!

You just confirmed it!!!

[roll][roll][roll]
Just confirmed it. Mitch Barnhart posts on Cats Illustrated with thousands of typos. You gotta love how desperate they are to maintain any narrative that is negative to UK.

• Haha
Reactions: catben
He's either going the pro route or coming back to Kentucky.

Yeah I'm not buying into the transfer rumor.

I think he'll be back with us next year, which will finish off our perimeter needs probably.

Then the attention turns back to the 4/5 positions.

Reactions: westerncat
Again, Antonio Reeves missed the deadline to enter the portal. He’s either going pro or returning to UK unless he wants to transfer and sit out a year. Kentucky media still pushes this ignorant BS, Kentucky fans buy it hook line and sinker. The truth doesn’t matter, only the narrative.
You don’t know what you’re talking about lol he can grad transfer. There’s no deadline for them and he doesn’t have to sit.

Seems like an awful lot of work just to transfer for a single year.. new program, new NIL process. It's mid-May already.

I'm a little concerned that the real problem is being overlooked, which is other schools poaching a kid that they really shouldn't be (I dont think).

If some other school lies to him.. promising him 40mpg, just the right amount of touches, more NIL money, etc, etc, etc.. and he buys it.. what can we really do here? Now maybe we should get in the business of playing this game (that's another debate that im not necessarily against), but it's not really anyone's fault on our end.

Reactions: Jperry1987
Seems like an awful lot of work just to transfer for a single year.. new program, new NIL process. It's mid-May already.

I'm a little concerned that the real problem is being overlooked, which is other schools poaching a kid that they really shouldn't be (I dont think).

If some other school lies to him.. promising him 40mpg, just the right amount of touches, more NIL money, etc, etc, etc.. and he buys it.. what can we really do here? Now maybe we should get in the business of playing this game (that's another debate that im not necessarily against), but it's not really anyone's fault on our end.
We should play that game,I'm convinced some other schools do but if we did all hell would come down on us and the NCAA would punish us for their failures on UNC and Kansas.

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
But we’re not talking about them, only Reeves. If a grad transfer is on the table for him, that’s somewhat concerning.
About as concerning as Bradshaw going to USC, Dillingham being ineligible, Narnhart letting Cal hire an offensive coordinator, our mid major facilities, and terrible NIL. You know, all the BS Kentucky media spews for hits.

Last edited:
Didn't the NCAA leave a loophole where a player could transfer under "mental" concerns? All he has to claim is he can't function under Cal as coach. That it causes a mental strain on him. He would receive a waiver and be gone to where he wants.

Panic mode is the normal mode. Someone is always panicking. Some people that post here everyday spend hours out of their day coming up with new post to panic those that need a panic fix daily.

Not Cals fault at all. I have it on good authority. He has done nothing wrong, hasn’t been lazy at all, doesn’t promise anything - dude is still 2009-2015 level good.
I agree with you Cal still has it, nothing has changed, just the players not believing in him and the system. This is the year, Cal finally has ONLY Players that want to be at UK. Roll the ball out and we roll them all!

No he's not. Reeves would not be a great loss anyway. He is too inconsistent.
Shittown with another shit post. Not stalking you dude but literally every post of yours I read is complete dog shit. Will be my last comment on any of your posts but rest assured those will be shit takes as well.

• Haha
Reactions: CatPhight
Shittown with another shit post. Not stalking you dude but literally every post of yours I read is complete dog shit. Will be my last comment on any of your posts but rest assured those will be shit takes as well.
Typical post from a Cal hater. Instead of challenging my post with an intelligent response, you use cuss words and insults.

Typical post from a Cal hater. Instead of challenging my post with an intelligent response, you use cuss words and insults.
Guess you forgot that you don’t waste time with morons like me 😂. Reeves was only our leading 3 point shooter in both percentage and makes (more than double everyone but Wallace but still 80 to 44 there. Learning to shoot in Cals “system” or lack thereof doesn’t come easy. Reeves would be a huge loss you cal lover. (Was that better shittown?)

Well I’m not allowed to call people dumbass without being banned but he is in fact not a graduate and in fact not eligible to transfer. If he grows 6 inches he’s a 7 footer, but he is in fact not a 7 footer.

LOL at how mad they get when their BS narratives get exposed. 🤡
Just like if your nuts drop you might be a man. But, I doubt that will happen either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT