ADVERTISEMENT

Tucker Update Re Reeves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like if your nuts drop you might be a man. But, I doubt that will happen either.
This one is mad because I said Reeves isn’t eligible to transfer. Imagine being this pathetic. Can’t even comment on the subject, just lame message board attack.

Since you’re not smart enough to come up with a response to the topic of the thread, maybe ask one of your message board boyfriends to help you instead of making lame middle school attacks.

Last edited:
He probably frosts those tips as well... [laughing]
The message board boyfriend still mad, still unhinged, still incapable of posting about the subject, just lame attacks. Maybe they should put their heads together, the big ones, and come up with a post on the subject.

BTW, Antonio Reeves isn’t eligible to transfer without sitting out.

I"m sorry but to say that Cal should lose his job if Reeves transfers out is really stupid. Reeves played great sometimes. He was also absolutely terrible at times. There were times when he would miss wide open shot after wide open shot.If we lose him, we may be able to find someone more dependable and reliable.
Agreed. There are a million reasons Cal should get his ass fired. But this isn’t one of them.

Reactions: NociHTTP
This one is mad because I said Reeves isn’t eligible to transfer. Imagine being this pathetic. Can’t even comment on the subject, just lame message board attack.

Since you’re not smart enough to come up with a response to the topic of the thread, maybe ask one of your message board boyfriends to help you instead of making lame middle school attacks.
I’m not talking to you Ma’am

The message board boyfriend still mad, still unhinged, still incapable of posting about the subject, just lame attacks. Maybe they should put their heads together, the big ones, and come up with a post on the subject.

BTW, Antonio Reeves isn’t eligible to transfer without sitting out.
Why don't you just fess up come out of the closet Maggard? [winking]

Oh that's right, that would be quite problematic, since you're here to poach others livelihood and divert traffic away from Rivals to your dog and pony show... [laughing]

A life form so low, even Matt Jones looks down on you... [roll]

There are a handful of posters matriculating here now that are just really stupid. It’s fascinating. I’m not talking about their allegiance to Cal, but their determination to troll that keeps them here at all hours of the day, every day of the week. Seriously, it’s fascinating.
This….I honestly hope it’s one person with multiple accounts:

Magilla
Jload
Ukbb…something.
Kl45…something

And a few more.

I just hope and pray there aren’t multiple people that have the same loser-like qualities as these turds.

Magilla
Jload
Ukbb…something.
Kl45…something

And a few more.

I just hope and pray there aren’t multiple people that have the same loser-like qualities as these turds.
Now we add the Cal Stan’s to the list according to the clueless rafties not smart enough to comment on the subject. This one is triggered because I said Reeves isn’t eligible to transfer. I can’t stop laughing at how big of joke these clowns are.

2 things clueless one also unable to comment on the subject. Reeves isn’t eligible to transfer without sitting out, be real mad if you want. Also I trash Cal’s awful offense every chance I get. Make your made up BS make sense since you can’t comment on subject and choose to attack. There nerve of talking about loser qualities when you’re a groupie of message board goofs.

Now we add the Cal Stan’s to the list according to the clueless rafties not smart enough to comment on the subject. This one is triggered because I said Reeves isn’t eligible to transfer. I can’t stop laughing at how big of joke these clowns are.

2 things clueless one also unable to comment on the subject. Reeves isn’t eligible to transfer without sitting out, be real mad if you want. Also I trash Cal’s awful offense every chance I get. Make your made up BS make sense since you can’t comment on subject and choose to attack. There nerve of talking about loser qualities when you’re a groupie of message board goofs.
Says the clueless frosty tipped troll who attacks posters in every single thread...no wonder you went belly up and landed in the pokey... [winking]

Magilla
Jload
Ukbb…something.
Kl45…something

And a few more.

Leadbelly/Baller Cal is definitely still here. He’s already told how he keeps coming back. He always blames someone else when he gets banned. I’ve been blamed for 2 of his 1000 accounts getting banned

• Haha
Reactions: CatPhight
Was gonna tell Magilla to shut the eff up, he was sucking all the oxygen out of the room. But I put him on ignore instead, and now it's so peaceful.
Antonio Reeves isn’t eligible to transfer. Oppsie, the raftie got his feelings hurt and wanted me to shut the eff up. Since he has me on ignore y’all tell him my bad for still saying Antonio Reeves isn’t eligible to transfer without sitting out a year.

Sure man, still reeling. Whenever you call these clowns out on their BS you’re a JMI employee, your wife works for JMI, you’re Mitch Barnhart’s wife, you work for Mitch Barnhart, you’re Mitch Barnhart, now you’re Marc Maggard. What a joke these clueless goofs are.
I don't think that is true.

At least not all of them. I'm not sure anyone as abrasive as you is married.

Last edited:
Antonio Reeves isn’t eligible to transfer. Oppsie, the raftie got his feelings hurt and wanted me to shut the eff up. Since he has me on ignore y’all tell him my bad for still saying Antonio Reeves isn’t eligible to transfer without sitting out a year.
If he takes summer courses,then he can graduate and play elsewhere for next season IF he chooses,thus becoming a grad transfer which would enable him to transfer without having to sit out a year.

Oh…. Is that the frosted tip one? Maybe he can still give access to the lifer forum?
I thought you said I was “outed” being the husband of a JMI employee. When y’all have no argument and need to deflect with personal attacks with full support from mods on a regular basis you turn me into Mitch Barnhart, a Mitch Barnhart employee, a JMI employee, the husband of a JMI employee, KI Baller and JLoad, and Marc Maggard. I just wish y’all could make a coherent argument on the subject of the post so you would have to lie and deflect with ignorant nonsense.

BTW, Antoine Reeves isn’t eligible to transfer.

If he takes summer courses,then he can graduate and play elsewhere for next season IF he chooses,thus becoming a grad transfer which would enable him to transfer without having to sit out a year.
That just seems like a lot to do JUST to get away from UK and play somewhere else. If Reeves does that, wow, that would be an eyebrow raiser for sure.

There is no deadline to transfer if you’re a grad which he will easily be before next season.
But he isn’t now is what she keeps saying and she is correct. Right now he isn’t. Now maybe if he does finish this summer he can transfer and play immediately.

If Reeves comes back, we have a reasonable roster (with a lot of questions of why we have so many open spots).

If Reeves goes to another college, Cal has a ton of splaining and (more properly) retiring to do.

Scheyer is getting new guys to come and old guys to return with no way possible for them all to get playing time somehow. Is he lying to guys? Maybe but I think that guys aren't in a hurry to get away from him because he doesn't seem to scream at them like a deraigned lunatic.
Plus, Duke is a better destination point right now than Kentucky. It's why we lost Lucas to them.

There is no deadline to transfer if you’re a grad which he will easily be before next season.
Yeah, I was saying he’s in fact currently not eligible to transfer because he hasn’t graduated. How many hours does he need to graduate? I don’t know because I haven’t seen his transcript.

Plus, there's no need to be eligible to transfer in order to sign a G League contract...

Poor frosty showcasing why he flopped miserably and is a Matt Jones pool boy... [roll]

• Haha
Reactions: catben
Plus, there's no need to be eligible to transfer in order to sign a G League contract...

Poor frosty showcasing why he flopped miserably and is a Matt Jones pool boy... [roll]
See this is why you need to pay attention to the topic instead of violating every forum rule. The topic is about him transferring to another school. I know it’s a great revelation to you but everyone on this board knows he doesn’t need to graduate to go pro.

See this is why you need to pay attention to the topic instead of violating every forum rule. The topic is about him transferring to another school. I know it’s a great revelation to you but everyone on this board knows he doesn’t need to graduate to go pro.
Fragile frosty...shifts the parameters of argument to avoid embarrassment...too late, we all know you're a tool who needs to desperately defend his sad and fleeting self worth... [roll]

Fragile frosty...shifts the parameters of argument to avoid embarrassment...too late, we all know you're a tool who needs to desperately defend his sad and fleeting self worth... [roll]
Antonio Reeves is ineligible to transfer. There’s no argument, all your posts are name calling me frosty tips. You have nothing on the subject of the thread.

Antonio Reeves is ineligible to transfer. There’s no argument, all your posts are name calling me frosty tips. You have nothing on the subject of the thread.
While all your posts are calling everyone names, you sure can dish it out real quick, but get lathered up like a teeny-tiny baby, when you receive in kind responses. 🤔

Why are you even here frosty? Is business that bad?

Fragilla Gorilla [roll]

Again, Antonio Reeves missed the deadline to enter the portal. He’s either going pro or returning to UK unless he wants to transfer and sit out a year. Kentucky media still pushes this ignorant BS, Kentucky fans buy it hook line and sinker. The truth doesn’t matter, only the narrative.
Slurping that Cal toxin still I see

While all your posts are calling everyone names, you sure can dish it out real quick, but get lathered up like a teeny-tiny baby, when you receive in kind responses. 🤔

Why are you even here frosty? Is business that bad?

Fragilla Gorilla [roll]
You and your message board buddies attack me, I’m coming back at you. You’re in your feelings because I ruined your negative agenda calling out Kyle Tuckers BS when yall just wanted to have another B&M the sky is falling fest.

Y’all did the same when I said Aaron Bradshaw wasn’t going to USC and said he even he posted an IG confirming his commitment. That put the rafties mob in a rage, no one take away your negative narrative without being attacked. That’s when @Skyguyb27 said I was outed as the husband of a JMI employee. Y’all always weirdly accuse me of being someone else when you can’t argue the point.

I’m here because I can be and I’m a UK fan who likes to discuss UK athletics. You’re here to melt down, attack other posters, and see how many times you can post frosty in a thread.

BTW, Antonio Reeves is ineligible to transfer.

Perhaps but if he intended to transfer he could have just entered the portal before May 11.
Wrong. If he did that, he'd have to sit - he's already used his "free" transfer. But if he waits to transfer as a grad-transfer, then he won't have to sit.

Slurping that Cal toxin still I see
Nope, just saying Antonio Teeves is ineligible to transfer. How on Earth is that slurping Cal? Most of my posts about Cal are trashing his offense but I’m a Cal slurper for calling Kyle Tucker on his BS? The mob is so unhinged today.

Yeah, I was saying he’s in fact currently not eligible to transfer because he hasn’t graduated. How many hours does he need to graduate? I don’t know because I haven’t seen his transcript.
Well Glorilla.....have you considered that maybe the 19 year redshirt Senior is probably close to graduating?

I get you feel the need to defend Cal in every thread. I just don't get why you feel like you have to double and triple down on your awful takes. Cal sucks man....get over it.....move on.

Reactions: ganner918
Reeves is a must return for UK next season. He shouldn't have to shoot as much or do as much with better players around him so that will help him IMO.

Nope, just saying Antonio Teeves is ineligible to transfer. How on Earth is that slurping Cal? Most of my posts about Cal are trashing his offense but I’m a Cal slurper for calling Kyle Tucker on his BS? The mob is so unhinged today.
Who tf is Antonio Teeves? I know that Antonio Reeves eventually leaving will be bad but why Antonio Teeves?

That’s is correct, but he hasn’t graduated and isn’t eligible to transfer.
Right, so again, going back to previous posts - he COULD accomplish that this summer. In fact, quite a bit of chatter about it. He's been in college for a full 4 years, and I would presume he's taken a summer class or 2 along the way as well - so most definitely probably he could graduate this summer IF he wants to. So any kind of assurance that he won't be going into the portal because he's "ineligible" just isn't true.

I don't know if he'll transfer, return, go pro, etc. - I'm just stating facts. If if if he wants to transfer, he could finish up this summer and transfer. Now with that said, if he's working out for NBA teams currently, I don't know how much time he'll have towards academics?

That’s is correct, but he hasn’t graduated and isn’t eligible to transfer.
Guys! Everyone is stupid and Glorilla is a genius!!!

Antonio Teeves can't transfer because he hasn't graduated! We can all stop talking about it because it for SURE isn't happening....I mean.....he hasn't graduated and never will!!!

Right, so again, going back to previous posts - he COULD accomplish that this summer. In fact, quite a bit of chatter about it. He's been in college for a full 4 years, and I would presume he's taken a summer class or 2 along the way as well - so most definitely probably he could graduate this summer IF he wants to. So any kind of assurance that he won't be going into the portal because he's "ineligible" just isn't true.

I don't know if he'll transfer, return, go pro, etc. - I'm just stating facts. If if if he wants to transfer, he could finish up this summer and transfer. Now with that said, if he's working out for NBA teams currently, I don't know how much time he'll have towards academics?
NO! He isn't eligible! Glorilla just told everyone! He's speaking FACTS!!!! You know nothing CatsFanIL!

HE ISN'T ELIGIBLE!!!!!

Reactions: RunninRichie
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT