ADVERTISEMENT

Tucker Update Re Reeves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Specifically what NIL deficiencies do we have. Just saying deficiencies is pretty vague. How much NIL money do we have compared to others.

If you want to shut them up, ask for specifics on the claims they made up. They will never answer and will deflect.
Go back and look at the NUMEROUS posts that I have explained WHY. You KNOW what my position is and how I arrived at it. Mitch does NOT encourage or promote the NIL collectives because it cuts into the donations and advertising dollars coming into UK that he AND JMI can control.

Other AD’s DO!!!!

Reactions: St.PatterSoN-54-
See they never answer when you ask them for specifics for their BS claims. Just deflect.
Tell the schools who are tampering with him. They must know he doesn't need that many credits to graduate. Stop trying to act like you know everything. Pompous POS.

When have I ever claimed to be an insider? What insider information have I ever had or claimed to have? Still grasping at straws and talking out of your ass. Now I’m an insider, Mitch Barnhart, a JMI employee, a JMI employees husband, Marc Maggard, KI, JLoad, and baller, or some other Cal super fan. The radius mob needs to get their lies together and settle in on one person so we know who I am.

I’m not interested in catching flies who feel the need to mob up and attack other posters who ruined their BS narrative. I’m not interested in catching flies who have no interest in honest discussions.

Didn’t mention Cal one time in this thread but y’all are so dishonest I’m a Cal supper fan for stating an objective fact. Yeah, clowns don’t get honey.
That's some thin skin you got there, Fragilla Vagilla... [laughing]

76b27159a4eeb484574fc9f4562d1d15-300.jpg

Reactions: St.PatterSoN-54-
Tell the schools who are tampering with him. They must know he doesn't need that many credits to graduate. Stop trying to act like you know everything. Pompous POS.
What schools are tampering with him? Oh wait, you can’t answer that simple question either because you’re a complete fraud. I already told you that I don’t know how close he is to graduating and haven’t seen his transcripts, you’re the one who claimed to know, but I’m acting like I know everything? LOL at how big of a joke you are.

LOL at they must know, yeah sure “they“ do Doofy.

Just keep asking them simple questions about their made up claims and watch them melt down.

What schools are tampering with him? Oh wait, you can’t answer that simple question either because you’re a complete fraud. I already told you that I don’t know how close he is to graduating and haven’t seen his transcripts, you’re the one who claimed to know, but I’m acting like I know everything? LOL at how big of a joke you are.

LOL at they must know, yeah sure “they“ do Doofy.

Just keep asking them simple questions about their made up claims and watch them melt down.
When did I claim to know? I just said he needs a few credits basing that off the schools tampering with him. As reported by Tucker who gets info directly from Cal or staff. Once again, a pompous, know it all, schizophrenic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT