ADVERTISEMENT

To The Anti-Cal Crew

So clever. You’re a sharp guy I bet. The name calling isn’t childish at all.

You seem like an intelligent guy to me. I can appreciate your passion. I just thing your expectations are a little much. And I’m not talking about winning at Bama yesterday. I’m talking your expectations regarding the program and coach in general. Just seems you are setting yourself up to be unhappy with any coach, any season. Just the way it seems to me.

Baits not big enough. :grimace:

And you would know that how exactly? [laughing]

dumb-diddy-doo.jpg

You seem like an intelligent guy to me. I can appreciate your passion. I just thing your expectations are a little much. And I’m not talking about winning at Bama yesterday. I’m talking your expectations regarding the program and coach in general. Just seems you are setting yourself up to be unhappy with any coach, any season. Just the way it seems to me.

Never really said this but I’ll step up and be honest here.

A) I loathe what our beloved Kentucky has become. An NBA mill.
B) I’m extremely disappointed that Cal has won a single Championship with the talent that has run through here. There’s nothing wrong with that.
C) It makes me sick that people don’t allow others to have an opinion because they are ok with all of the above.

When I see what this team can be like beating NC and UL back to back and then lay an egg against Bama. Yes, I feel like Cal let us down with preparation and motivation. No excuse for dropping that game.

The seeding in the tournament is crucial and we just CANNOT drop games like that.

I won’t change what I believe. People don’t like it. Don’t read or reply.

B) I’m extremely disappointed that Cal has won a single Championship with the talent that has run through here. There’s nothing wrong with that.
C) It makes me sick that people don’t allow others to have an opinion because they are ok with all of the above.

When I see what this team can be like beating NC and UL back to back and then lay an egg against Bama. Yes, I feel like Cal let us down with preparation and motivation. No excuse for dropping that game.

The seeding in the tournament is crucial and we just CANNOT drop games like that.

I'd be bitter as well if I lived in Knoxville like you do. What an armpit.

Uuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you serious?

You taking gods place in judging my judgement?

I mean, really?

Edit: no problemo with you whatsoever. Sorry for smart retort. You wanna defend what’s his name, that’s cool. No worries.
Not defending him. I just think getting that personal and judging him as a human because of how he posts here is just wrong.

I took no offense to your reply.

Maybe I am wrong, just the way I feel.

you know who you are....

Not sure if you even realize this, but those supremely lofty expectations you have had over the last three years all stem from the domination Cal laid on all of College Basketball in the years prior. Hell, even in ‘10-‘11 we lost quite a few on the road in the SEC, but we learned a lot and finished that one out OK. ‘14, pretty much the same.

I get it, we shouldn’t lose to Alabama today. Understood. But you handful of posters here that make it miserable for everyone, get a grip.

Amen! Preach it BWO

Thanks for being honest, but you’ve pretty much said exactly this in every thread I see you post in, just in different words and ways. But at least your consistent. I don’t have a problem with you. I like that you own your opinions. I just don’t agree with them.

Reactions: Kentuckiddy
Not anti Cal but pro UK basketball and like winning games we should win. Cal is one of the highest paid coaches in the sport. He doesnt get paid that much to lose 10 games a year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT