ADVERTISEMENT

To The Anti-Cal Crew

BlueWorldOrder74

All-American
Oct 9, 2015
Lexington
you know who you are....

Not sure if you even realize this, but those supremely lofty expectations you have had over the last three years all stem from the domination Cal laid on all of College Basketball in the years prior. Hell, even in ‘10-‘11 we lost quite a few on the road in the SEC, but we learned a lot and finished that one out OK. ‘14, pretty much the same.

I get it, we shouldn’t lose to Alabama today. Understood. But you handful of posters here that make it miserable for everyone, get a grip.

Don't disagree with you that it's way too early to give up on the season. But what domination has Cal really had? 3 other programs have won 2 titles since Cal has been here. And Carolina won the year before Cal got here to go along with their title 2 years ago. He's certainly had the talent to dominate if that's what you're referring to.

you know who you are....

Not sure if you even realize this, but those supremely lofty expectations you have had over the last three years all stem from the domination Cal laid on all of College Basketball in the years prior. Hell, even in ‘10-‘11 we lost quite a few on the road in the SEC, but we learned a lot and finished that one out OK. ‘14, pretty much the same.

I get it, we shouldn’t lose to Alabama today. Understood. But you handful of posters here that make it miserable for everyone, get a grip.

Wouldn’t it be nice to live in a world where everyone was allowed to have an opinion even if you think it’s wrong?

Btw, it’s not the last three years for me. It’s 1-10 and I’ve said it a million times. I won’t change. It’s not good enough.

Wouldn’t it be nice to live in a world where everyone was allowed to have an opinion even if you think it’s wrong?

Btw, it’s not the last three years for me. It’s 1-10 and I’ve said it a million times. I won’t change. It’s not good enough.

You are allowed to have your opinion(s), but others are allowed to think you are a moron for sharing that opinion(s).

I wonder if Kansas fans are as upset at Coach Rughead for his lone NCAAT title in 15 seasons. With all the talent that’s gone through that program. I guess winning all those Big 12 titles makes up for it because that’s what really counts for Jayhawks fans.

I wonder if Kansas fans are as upset at Coach Rughead for his lone NCAAT title in 15 seasons. With all the talent that’s gone through that program. I guess winning all those Big 12 titles makes up for it because that’s what really counts for Jayhawks fans.

I can't believe they stay with the program even. I mean 3 titles in 110 years. They should disband the basketball program.

you know who you are....

Don’t think anyone wants Cal gone, I sure don’t. Maybe we were spoiled the first 4 years, but how much mileage does Cal get for those 4 years? We just want a better product and a chance for a title.

Reactions: Kentuckiddy
What kind of fantasy land do you live in, where you think that National Championships are won easily. I don't understand this mentality.
giphy-downsized.gif

You are allowed to have your opinion(s), but others are allowed to think you are a moron for sharing that opinion(s).

Sounds great...but don't tell us to stop posting if we disagree with the sunshine pumper crowd. If you don't like the thread topic, don't open it and then get bent out of shape.

Reactions: jrollins24

Who said anyone couldn't have an opinion? Did I miss something?

Like I said if this season becomes like last year and next year is more of the same cals gonna get the ax or he’s gonna leave for the nba which I’m pretty sure he wants to do anyway

The Wisconsin game was the beginning of the end for him here quite frankly no pun intended

Sounds great...but don't tell us to stop posting if we disagree with the sunshine pumper crowd. If you don't like the thread topic, don't open it and then get bent out of shape.

I just think it's really funny when the sunshine downer crowd only comes around after a loss. Really hilarious how some of them have disappeared over the past couple weeks, only to make a dramatic return because we got beat. I mean, if they (not specifically you but the debbie downers in general) are going to have those types of negative opinions/views of our coach and/or program, then they shouldn't just reappear after every loss. Again, not specifically talking about you but that's what the vast majority of those fans do. Credibility flies right out the window for those that do that. Just sayin.

Pitino only won one NC, and he never played more then one freshman starter much less 4 or 5.
He took over a program in probation. He also was here less years than Cal. He also wasn’t loaded with nba talent all his years. He overachieved in his time here. Though he did what he was supposed to do in 96.

Since you brought up his one title... I’m guessing you’re probably one that doesn’t give Tubby credit for the title in 98 also. I’ve always been curious about those fans. Who in the hell won that title in 98?

He took over a program in probation. He also was here less years than Cal. He also wasn’t loaded with nba talent all his years. He overachieved in his time here. Though he did what he was supposed to do in 96.

Since you brought up his one title... I’m guessing you’re probably one that doesn’t give Tubby credit for the title in 98 also. I’ve always been curious about those fans. Who in the hell won that title in 98?[/QUOTE

As usual you make up what wasn’t posted. You only brought up two coaches and yes I think Tubby won the 1998 NC. And I don’t give a crap what you think period hoss.

I just think it's really funny when the sunshine downer crowd only comes around after a loss. Really hilarious how some of them have disappeared over the past couple weeks, only to make a dramatic return because we got beat. I mean, if they (not specifically you but the debbie downers in general) are going to have those types of negative opinions/views of our coach and/or program, then they shouldn't just reappear after every loss. Again, not specifically talking about you but that's what the vast majority of those fans do. Credibility flies right out the window for those that do that. Just sayin.

Most people only come out during games...and the last few weeks we have only had games once a week. Not making excuses, but I have been quite vocal on how bad the team has been thus far, but the last couple of weeks with the holidays has curtailed some of my time on this board.

People are allowed to have their views. Today was a game we should have won and people are upset.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
you know who you are....

No shit! We lost today because of a lack of effort! This isn't even close to being on Cal. We led 15-5 in rebounds with 8 minutes left and then got beat out by 8-10 to a team that had no business out rebounding us. Seen 2 different box scores, guessing ESPN is wrong as usual. That's just lack of EFFORT!

Last edited:
Reactions: Cowtown Cat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT