ADVERTISEMENT

Tj Walker seems..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lamb and Jones returned because of a lockout. As far as our system goes you can almost put them in the oad column of we're being honest. Briscoe only played two and he's a 4 year guy. Same with Dakari, 3/4. Gabriel is trying to leave. We have an issue no one else has, and now guys will leave with no sort of guarantee what so ever.

Eh, it's just not so cut and dry as far as I'm concerned.
Thank you. I could not have articulated this better myself. Thank you. These lists people come here with are such nonsense. It is like they are trying to prove that what happens here is normal, even though anyone with common sense realizes that its not.

This hasn't been happening since cal arrived. We haven't had a freshman leave for anything other than a first round pick until this year.

Hami is a redshirt freshman at least. But pj and Vando seem unlikely to even be drafted at this point.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
I'd temper talking too much of what TJ says when he says he is guessing ( which he did in this case ) as TJ is one of the more pessimistic fellows in UK biz. Dude works hard and has good recruiting info but he sees things thru a worst case scenario lens more often then not . But lets not bash him as he said this was just his guess. And IMO the most likely gone IS PJ as he is the only one who might be drafted but I doubt he stays in the draft when he is most likely not . I will stick by my guess that PJ and JV return ( JV doesn't have much choice ) and due to both of these guys returning WG leaves . But if for some reason PJ does leave I think WG and JV return . Regardless Vanderbilt will be back IMO .I think the most likely scenario is 2 of them return . The least likely is all 3 leave . But that is sorta common sense .

The best thing about this is we will know soon with the combine this week.
be careful about feeding into the passive aggressive trolling post with this guy.

This hasn't been happening since cal arrived. We haven't had a freshman leave for anything other than a first round pick until this year.

Hami is a redshirt freshman at least. But pj and Vando seem unlikely to even be drafted at this point.
Please stop.

yep every year all the freshman have tested the waters and left...
My point was we’ve had surprises from freshman leaving that we didn’t think would since the first year with Orton. So why make a big deal of it now?

Reactions: ashbergh
Lamb and Jones returned because of a lockout. As far as our system goes you can almost put them in the oad column of we're being honest. Briscoe only played two and he's a 4 year guy. Same with Dakari, 3/4. Gabriel is trying to leave. We have an issue no one else has, and now guys will leave with no sort of guarantee what so ever.

see, you see?...you fed the troll.
thanks coach...

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
My point was we’ve had surprises from freshman leaving that we didn’t think would since the first year with Orton. So why make a big deal of it now?
it would have been better to say it that way...
and actuality the "freshman" aren't surprises...usually; it's a given and they are first round picks, iirc

Sometimes I think many of us feel the same way but express it differently. Still is no reason for being so rabid and coming at other posters that are being entirely reasonable and not trolling. The self appointed gatekeepers of the board are the real trolls.

If you don’t understand where someone is coming from ask before attacking.

TJ Walker might as well be one of the minor trolls on this board. He seems to know about as much as they do. constantly accents the negative, and has the same motive - to provoke people to respond; in his case for clicks.

Are we sure the OP isn't TJ Walker?
sorry, but who is TJ Walker and why is his opinion considered relevant?
I mean, if he is Cordell's cousin...we should listen

Sometimes I think many of us feel the same way but express it differently. Still is no reason for being so rabid and coming at other posters that are being entirely reasonable and not trolling. The self appointed gatekeepers of the board are the real trolls.

If you don’t understand where someone is coming from ask before attacking.
I agree 100 percent.

It's also not a grand over-exaggeration as was originally presented by the guy I was replying to.

Reactions: morgousky
Thank you. I could not have articulated this better myself. Thank you. These lists people come here with are such nonsense. It is like they are trying to prove that what happens here is normal, even though anyone with common sense realizes that its not.
You are right. 4 out of 10 years in the final four and a title isn’t normal.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigTyrone
He is only relevant because it is inferred PJ and Vanderbilt are leaving. If Walker said he thought they were staying, it wouldn’t have been posted.
I have followed this board for years and I can honestly say you are the king of pumpers. I bet when we lost to Kansas State you said "well, these guys from K state are excellent players! Another great year for Cal"!!! It gets old after a while guy, try and look at things without those cal tinted glasses on for a while.

Reactions: WonderBraa
I have followed this board for years and I can honestly say you are the king of pumpers. I bet when we lost to Kansas State you said "well, these guys from K state are excellent players! Another great year for Cal"!!! It gets old after a while guy, try and look at things without those cal tinted glasses on for a while.
Actually you are wrong. Your basketball knowledge could fit in a mustard seed. Your posts clearly show how dense you are.

What was your previous username and why don't you use it anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT