ADVERTISEMENT

Tj Walker seems..

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we lose PJ and Jared I would hope Cal would make an effort to identify the guys who are not surefire one and done first rounders who seem set on leaving after one year no matter what. From a program standpoint we would have been better off getting guys ranked in the 30 - 50 range who would stick around over guys like this who come in and are not dominant and bolt after one year.

Hami leaving is kinda crazy. Have we ever lost a less productive player to the draft? I feel like Daniel Orton had a larger impact than Hami.

Usually the only sure thing one and doners are the top 5 maybe top ten players. We had none of those on last years team. Most of Cals recruits now are in the 10-25 range. Seldom are those guys a sure thing one and done but most of Cals guys seem to all think so anyway. Let them go and sign up a couple of guys like Reid and we'll be just fine. This new era in college bb sucks. You have to consistently get at least 2 to three top ten guys or have 3-4 year players to have a shot at winning the title. We are in between both those groups.

In his 270+ posts he has managed to make more enemies than umm and smoothie king combined he is on his way to cut nets status. That is quite the accomplishment
I have only made enemies to those who start insulting me first for no reason. If those people who responded with unnecessary rude comments would get banned, then this board would not be a cesspool for adult bullies. That is a fact. Are you one of them? Or are you just trying to be cute?

He is in fact still messaging me. And he has to pretend he has me on ignore and can't see this. You guys want to see the messages?

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
I have only made enemies to those who start insulting me first for no reason. If those people who responded with unnecessary rude comments would get banned, then this board would not be a cesspool for adult bullies. That is a fact. Are you one of them? Or are you just trying to be cute?
Actually you are wrong again. I simply made a statement and you came back with name calling. Quit being a hypocrite on top of a terrible poster.

The ladies say I'm cute. Is that what you meant? I just try and have fun on catpaw. You can t take anything too personal or you're going to have a bad experience. If you have been reading this board for years like you said you have you would know that. We like to have fun here we all have different opinions some good and some bad, but if you don't like something someone says the worst thing to do so try and argue with them. Agree to disagree and move on.

I have followed this board for years and I can honestly say you are the king of pumpers. I bet when we lost to Kansas State you said "well, these guys from K state are excellent players! Another great year for Cal"!!! It gets old after a while guy, try and look at things without those cal tinted glasses on for a while.
And here you just claimed how terrible it is to attack posters.
Passive aggressive posts, Hyperbole, hypocritical...you are the complete package.

I have followed this board for years and I can honestly say you are the king of pumpers. I bet when we lost to Kansas State you said "well, these guys from K state are excellent players! Another great year for Cal"!!! It gets old after a while guy, try and look at things without those cal tinted glasses on for a while.
Proof is a bitch isn’t it?

If we lose PJ and Jared I would hope Cal would make an effort to identify the guys who are not surefire one and done first rounders who seem set on leaving after one year no matter what. From a program standpoint we would have been better off getting guys ranked in the 30 - 50 range who would stick around over guys like this who come in and are not dominant and bolt after one year.

Hami leaving is kinda crazy. Have we ever lost a less productive player to the draft? I feel like Daniel Orton had a larger impact than Hami.
Hami's game has Kazikstan written all over it. PJ is a little more polished. He leans Greece or China I think. Neither will make an NBA roster. Neither can shoot a jumpshot. Neither can dribble well. Neither has ANY business leaving UK right now imo. I wish them good luck in chasing their dreams.

Hami's game has Kazikstan written all over it. PJ is a little more polished. He leans Greece or China I think. Neither will make an NBA roster. Neither can shoot a jumpshot. Neither can dribble well. Neither has ANY business leaving UK right now imo. I wish them good luck in chasing their dreams.

Pj could become a chuck Hayes type player

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT