ADVERTISEMENT

Tj Walker seems..

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s too abrasive to be UMM but Cut Nets was starting to go over the edge his last few personas so it my very well be him. The direct emails are way over the top and he needs to be banned.
How about you stick to sports until your able to get your moderators' license.

What is worse? That I said what TJ said? lol....are you 12?
"If this turns out to be true, should we ever expect to return any freshman ever again? It seems like this would be a true system breaker."

I was talking about this comment. It's hyperbolic non-sense. That's from you right? Not TJ.

Wow. If this is not ban worthy, what is?
Can all of his accounts be banned at the same time?

I'm not too worried about it. He'll do something else to get himself banned again before long.

I just wish the mods would publicly tell us who these trolls were with their old accounts. That would take care of lots of problems.

How about you stick to sports until your able to get your moderators' license.

What's up with all those unhinged personal messages you sent to Gonzo...? Do you really feel that inferior to us? I mean you kind of just took it to far. We all like to have fun but because your feelings got hurt you decide to Private Message other members and threaten them, call them sexual expletives/teeter on flirting with him and generally just cuss them out/ look ridiculously unhinged?

I mean the proof is in this thread dude...it truly goes beyond "troll" at this point...you take RR way to seriously if you are on your umpteenth screen name due to being banned and still making new accounts to send weird threatening messages to other members...

I'm not too worried about it. He'll do something else to get himself banned again before long.

I just wish the mods would publicly tell us who these trolls were with their old accounts. That would take care of lots of problems.
Amen

Dont forget guys... we're expected to believe that the OP, bigjoecatfan was just an on looker for years without an account here according to him...... you know because the guy can obviously help himself from starting hot takes like saying its a broken system.

What I'm getting at is that the OP is shady.......

Edit. Should of read through the whole thread because he's already being called out lol

Dont forget guys... we're expected to believe that the OP, bigjoecatfan was just an on looker for years without an account here according to him...... you know because the guy can obviously help himself from starting hot takes like saying its a broken system.

What I'm getting at is that the OP is shady.......

Edit. Should of read through the whole thread because he's already being called out lol

That's always one of my favorite parts about the trolls. They've lurked for years and *finally* decided to post about one mundane topic and get so worked up they post about 40 times.

"If this turns out to be true, should we ever expect to return any freshman ever again? It seems like this would be a true system breaker."

I was talking about this comment. It's hyperbolic non-sense. That's from you right? Not TJ.
Yea, just another pumper.

Creepy messages? Unhinged messages? Both?

He weird

IMG_3819.png

IMG_3820.png

IMG_3822.png

Reactions: coach-2
Hami's game has Kazikstan written all over it. PJ is a little more polished. He leans Greece or China I think. Neither will make an NBA roster. Neither can shoot a jumpshot. Neither can dribble well. Neither has ANY business leaving UK right now imo. I wish them good luck in chasing their dreams.
I feel like Hami may have picked the wrong sport. I see no real basketball skill but he would have been a kickass wide receiver.

I'd temper talking too much of what TJ says when he says he is guessing ( which he did in this case ) as TJ is one of the more pessimistic fellows in UK biz. Dude works hard and has good recruiting info but he sees things thru a worst case scenario lens more often then not . But lets not bash him as he said this was just his guess. And IMO the most likely gone IS PJ as he is the only one who might be drafted but I doubt he stays in the draft when he is most likely not . I will stick by my guess that PJ and JV return ( JV doesn't have much choice ) and due to both of these guys returning WG leaves . But if for some reason PJ does leave I think WG and JV return . Regardless Vanderbilt will be back IMO .I think the most likely scenario is 2 of them return . The least likely is all 3 leave . But that is sorta common sense .

The best thing about this is we will know soon with the combine this week.

I agree. TJ Walker sometimes flies fast and loose with the facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT