ADVERTISEMENT

Tj Walker seems..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please stop.

I'm sort of agreeing with you that it sets a bad precedent and as a fan of uk basketball it's frustrating to see that kids are now choosing overseas or the g league over UK.

If you're hurting that bad for money why bother with college ball in the first place? PJ, Vando and Gabriel all could have went over seas out of high school and made quite a bit of money. How much did Ferguson make in his year abroad?

Reactions: Bigjoecatfan56
I'm sort of agreeing with you that it sets a bad precedent and as a fan of uk basketball it's frustrating to see that kids are now choosing overseas or the g league over UK.

If you're hurting that bad for money why bother with college ball in the first place? PJ, Vando and Gabriel all could have went over seas out of high school and made quite a bit of money. How much did Ferguson make in his year abroad?
They aren’t leaving UK.

This isn’t new. Been happening since Cal’s first year here.

I'm not going to go back and look but this accusation has been made many times before and disproved over and over. Not every freshman has left every year, a fact.

I’m 100% guilty of feeding the OP’s trolly agenda... pot meet kettle

That being said , I think it says a lot that he continues to post here with a vengeance despite multiple account bans...

Yea but we should have returned everyone not named Knox or Alexander off of this team, even Diallo in my opinion.

You never seem to understand no matter what name you post under is that there's not a player out there that cares about your opinion, plus they have a right to do what they think is best not the fans. I know some dislike that but its the truth and no one would stop their own kid from the chance to make millions. And I did say the chance.

I guess because they have the right to do what they want to do. Do you feel you should have a say in what they do?

Reactions: CatfanMike47
I guess because they have the right to do what they want to do. Do you feel you should have a say in what they do?

Ofcourse not. I'm not saying they're are wrong for what they are doing. But no one wants to see kids leave their favorite team before they're actually good enough to help that team win anything meaningful. It hurts the program.

You never seem to understand no matter what name you post under is that there's not a player out there that cares about your opinion, plus they have a right to do what they think is best not the fans. I know some dislike that but its the truth and no one would stop their own kid from the chance to make millions. And I did say the chance.
Sooo, I guess you love that all our guys leave early and become rich? Do you get to help pick out their furniture or something? lol

That seems like a nice list, until you realize that that is 12 guys out of like, how many freshman has cal signed? You can also factor in that Jones and lamb only returned because there was a lockout, we got lucky there.

Sad when the facts makes you stutter a different tune.

My point was we’ve had surprises from freshman leaving that we didn’t think would since the first year with Orton. So why make a big deal of it now?

Mainly because your statement was untrue. ;)

This "lady" is one of the better posters on this RR side of the board . He stays level headed and speaks things that have to do with reality instead working on some agenda.
Dude, you do realize that this poster has bashed you numerous time, right? She , along with many others on here constantly say that you know nothing and that you are a troll. Strange that you would take up for anyone, especially her. lol

Sooo, I guess you love that all our guys leave early and become rich? Do you get to help pick out their furniture or something? lol

No, but I am not going to act like some whiny baby who wants his ball back when the big boys take it away from you.

Terrence Jones
Doron Lamb
Alex Poythress
Willie Cauley Stein
Dakari Johnson
Andrew Harrison
Aaron Harrison
Tyler Ulis
Isaiah Briscoe
Wenyen Gabriel
Quade Green
Nick Richards

all disagree with this.
over half of those in the first 4 or 5 years

Ofcourse not. I'm not saying they're are wrong for what they are doing. But no one wants to see kids leave their favorite team before they're actually good enough to help that team win anything meaningful. It hurts the program.

But in the end it is their decision, I want them to stay 4 years but I know that ain't happening. Plus when you say hurts, don't you actually mean young? Because when they leave we seem to load up again and if we didn't have injuries this past year I believe we could have gone all the way to the finals. Losing Vandy, Baker, and Green hurt us, plus PJ played with a broken finger.

So I would like to know the answer to this please. Darius bazley going the gleague for a yr how is it decided what team he goes to and when he enters the draft does the farm team he plays for have his rights? If he fails he will be spending more than one yr there. So after he plays one yr there does he declare for the draft or is he a product of the farm team that he plays for. Thanks in advance

Actually you are wrong. Your basketball knowledge could fit in a mustard seed. Your posts clearly show how dense you are.

What was your previous username and why don't you use it anymore?

Someone has been triggered. It appears to be “big joe”.

So you won't tell us. That says all we need to know.

I suspect when the free trial that gives you your little protective shield is gone, you will be too.

100% he will start a new thread about you calling him triggered

In his 270+ posts he has managed to make more enemies than umm and smoothie king combined he is on his way to cut nets status. That is quite the accomplishment

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT