ADVERTISEMENT

The Ukraine war. (Yes, we'll mind our manners)

It’s not saber rattling. They are shipping weapons that will kill Americans and Israelis.
Name the weapons. Im amused that anyone would link kim dotcom. Hes a criminal and conspiracy loon.

The Su-35 is a terrible war plane. Its huge and nearly defenseless in a long range dog fight.

I'd love to hear more on your theory here since Russia can't afford to part with any weapon that is decent.

The time frame for your attack has come and gone days ago. Does kim dotcom have any new and less stupid information to share?
If you’re in need of stupidity, start with your assertion that “my” attack won’t materialize because it didn’t happen in somebody’s predicted timeframe.

Maybe you should call the Pentagon. I’m sure they could use your intelligence on this.

If you’re in need of stupidity, start with your assertion that “my” attack won’t materialize because it didn’t happen in somebody’s predicted timeframe.

Maybe you should call the Pentagon. I’m sure they could use your intelligence on this.
That time frame came from the Pentagon, Poindexter.

Now tell me more about these incredible weapons Russia is giving Iran.

One thing about NATO that seems kinda obvious to me (maybe others) - they aren't really a proven or ready- nor reliable - fighting force

NATO's non-American military forces are sub-par, lack experience and the WILL to win a bloody war against a major power IMO

Just a thought -

Last i heard them brag about 22 combat divisions (believe that's right - its Army lingo so...) on or near Russias border

20 of the 22 were US military units
Fresh off the big loss to the Taliban & time itself

An actual military LEADER would be advising strongly against continued involvement in expensive, unwinnable, overseas shit shows like these

NATO - I mean GotDayum

🫡👮‍♀️

Reactions: warrior-cat
One thing about NATO that seems kinda obvious to me (maybe others) - they aren't really a proven or ready- nor reliable - fighting force

🫡👮‍♀️
Curious. Who is a proven, reliable fighting forces besides US, Israel, Ukraine? Taliban? Houthis? Thanks.

Not trying to dog u or anything
But what did you find brilliant about it?
Brilliant or not, appears to have rattled Putin into locking down three regions in the area & causing him to pull troops from other fronts. Those sound like good initial outcomes for Ukraine I think. You?

Has Ukraine started using their newly acquired F-16's yet?

Not trying to dog u or anything
But what did you find brilliant about it?

It should divert Russian troops which should help to reduce the Ukrainian and even theoretically Russian casualties. It gives them leverage for the first time. Also it’s nearly impossible to win if you allow the other side to dictate when and where you fight. Bottom line Ukraine can never win a war of attrition against Russia and this changes the equation to something that gives them a better chance at victory. Slim but better.

Also I will admit I thought about my word choice for a second but just rolled with it. Tried to dial back the hyperbole in the next sentence but I can get having a visceral reaction to the choice.

Last edited:
Bottom line Ukraine can never win a war of attrition against Russia and this changes the equation to something that gives them a better chance at victory. Slim but better.
Perhaps changing the equation does let you win a war of attrition. Superior weapons could too. Not saying U does or will have those.

Reactions: chroix
Curious. Who is a proven, reliable fighting forces besides US, Israel, Ukraine? Taliban? Houthis? Thanks.

I realize my comment may have seemed like a drive by shot hut what i mean is - most of the NATO nations im Europe spent decades half assing their own defense against the Soviets

The US footed an enormous amount of the cost of defense and maintained bases across multiple nations - while continually investing in weapons upgrades, design improvements, strategic planning etc

One very good point former President Trump made while visiting EU was that Germany wasn't even living up to paying their required NATO dues for military sustainment ((I think NATO nations agreed to put a fixed % of their GDP back into NaTO assets - Germany was shortchanging the system for decades))

Aside fm that you also have many NATO nations that haven't fought in an armed conflict - in - centuries?

And the ones who have are now experiencing a cultural phenomenon where they are shamed for having "Nationalistic" thoughts or actions

NATO has really not been relevant since the
WARSAW pact collapsed IMO

and NOW - were no longer talking about the Cold War models of the 50-80's for a major conflict there - everything has changed

There are many places in certain areas of Europe where the citizens would probably tell you they've been invaded and are actively being displaced by the unchecked waves of foreigners -- genuine social/economic upheaval is happening because of this factor --- so how do you get the rank and file citizens pf Britain, Germany, France , and others --- to have the
Force pf conviction and the WILL to win a potential war with Russia / China and their alliance?

and WE - have no coherent strategy
Dumping weapons mindlessly inside Ukraine - changing or bypassing Federal Acquisition Regulations just to keep the pipeline of weapons flowing - sometimes shipping items we KNOW the recipients are trained or qualified to use

And - we're finally reaching our breaking point too

The US mikiitary badly needs to sit this onenoit and regroup

Its a dumpster $hit Fire show sham-ockery IMO

Finally - the US forces that entered Afghanistan were battle tested fm Iraq and other conflicts - we adapted and changed how we deployed and managed The "Long War" (or traveling burlesque $hit show - whatever)

Combined arms - more effective
Various services integrated with each other more thoroughly
Smart weapons generally doing exactly what we want them to

NATO nations?
Poland ls first attempt with our Patriot batteries resulted in them striking a polish farm and killing some livestock I think?

Germany went into a full melt down when they updated their uniforms and the TAGS - (small/small, small/medium etc) -- used the abbreviation "SS" for small/short

From their clueless defense director on down though the lackeys - it was a national crisis for about two months last year or so

They also had soldiers having to provide their own boots at one point?

NATO has NEVER fought a war
And now - they're fat, dumb and neurotic

Plus - they lack the will and fortitude to establish victory conditions on Russias doorstep AND - I would argue - also lack the moral grounds for that campaign

Russia and the rest of the world seem to know it?

Hope - that helps
Hope you're doing well, VanHalen my friend

Brilliant or not, appears to have rattled Putin into locking down three regions in the area & causing him to pull troops from other fronts. Those sound like good initial outcomes for Ukraine I think. You?

Has Ukraine started using their newly acquired F-16's yet?

Honestly I haven't looked at ANY news for about 2-3 months?

I JUST started peeking around last night

Highly doubtful they're flying F16s yet
We are sending rhem to Taiwan this fall supposedly - I thought the Ukrainian F16 sale was hyperbole ?

The F16 is a badass little fighter jet, Catfans
Still - 80s technology and all 🫡

It should divert Russian troops which should help to reduce the Ukrainian and even theoretically Russian casualties. It gives them leverage for the first time. Also it’s nearly impossible to win if you allow the other side to dictate when and where you fight. Bottom line Ukraine can never win a war of attrition against Russia and this changes the equation to something that gives them a better chance at victory. Slim but better.

Also I will admit I thought about my word choice for a second but just rolled with it. Tried to dial back the hyperbole in the next sentence but I can get having a visceral reaction to the choice.

Sounds logical i guess

Honestly im not up to date on that conflict lately

My question there was genuinely just seeking your thoughts

Thanks for replying!
I will have to read more tonight (have tomorrow off)

Reactions: chroix
Sounds logical i guess

Honestly im not up to date on that conflict lately

My question there was genuinely just seeking your thoughts

Thanks for replying!
I will have to read more tonight (have tomorrow off)

No problem. At least in some of the areas I know Russia’s strategy has been to throw wave after wave of troops with the thought that eventually Ukraine will simply run out of ammo and then be overrun. This is a good way to divert some of those waves in theory.

Reactions: CastleRubric
No problem. At least in some of the areas I know Russia’s strategy has been to throw wave after wave of troops with the thought that eventually Ukraine will simply run out of ammo and then be overrun. This is a good way to divert some of those waves in theory.

In a way people have become accountable to the type of "limited" warfare that the US generally used since GW1

smart weapons guided by inertial measuring units within a guidance system that's networked into a constellation of GPS satellites & backed (generally) by good intel on what we're aiming at and why -

So not just bombing your capital to get General So and So - but specifically hitting the downtown general assembly building of the govt - on the 3rd floor - last office on the right

Russia - who also hasn't had a serious military conflict since - Afghanistan - isn't as tuned nor as concerned I think

But - just think of history and the various wars waged against Russia

Their people just keep coming and coming and coming & conscripting and sending more and more --

I think there's no plausible way to hold Ukraine as a kind of western asset

its sad and a damn shame doe rhe enlisted types - as it always is

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT