ADVERTISEMENT

The Ukraine war. (Yes, we'll mind our manners)

It’s not saber rattling. They are shipping weapons that will kill Americans and Israelis.
Name the weapons. Im amused that anyone would link kim dotcom. Hes a criminal and conspiracy loon.

The Su-35 is a terrible war plane. Its huge and nearly defenseless in a long range dog fight.

I'd love to hear more on your theory here since Russia can't afford to part with any weapon that is decent.

The time frame for your attack has come and gone days ago. Does kim dotcom have any new and less stupid information to share?
If you’re in need of stupidity, start with your assertion that “my” attack won’t materialize because it didn’t happen in somebody’s predicted timeframe.

Maybe you should call the Pentagon. I’m sure they could use your intelligence on this.

If you’re in need of stupidity, start with your assertion that “my” attack won’t materialize because it didn’t happen in somebody’s predicted timeframe.

Maybe you should call the Pentagon. I’m sure they could use your intelligence on this.
That time frame came from the Pentagon, Poindexter.

Now tell me more about these incredible weapons Russia is giving Iran.

Where will Russia pull troops from along a critical front in Ukraine to place in Kursk? The vulnerability following that is what Ukraine war planners are looking at, with precision.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT