ADVERTISEMENT

The ship will right

I hardly, if I did at all, post over here on this board all offseason specifically because I saw the blind lunacy from the pumpers about this team and I honestly didnt feel like arguing with a bunch of blind sycophants.

1 player returning. 3 mercenaries. A guy from Wake Forest is not the ****ing savior of UK basketball. I dont know what the **** is wrong with people or how long theyve even bsen watching basketball, much less whether they are competent enough to even understand the game.

Honestly I'm more pissed off about a swath of our fan base that is this incredibly stupid than I am about these losses because any neutral observer could see this circus a mile away, and did.
They spend the off season making each recruit out to be the next savior........It has been happening for years......with the internet it has become much worse......then they spend the season beating them down because they don't play up to their expectations....for all intents and purposes these kids are playing their exhibition season........they didn't get that this year.......anyone that can't understand this is pretty dense.....

Reactions: sk73
  1. Miller
  2. Liggins
  3. Harrelson
  4. Hood
  5. Twanny Beckham
  6. Eloy Vargas
  7. Jarred Polson
  8. Doron Lamb
  9. Jones
  10. Wiltjer
  11. Poythress
  12. WCS
  13. AA Harrison
  14. Andrew Harrison
  15. Dakari Johnson
  16. Marcus Lee
  17. Dom Hawkins
  18. Ulis
  19. Briscoe
  20. Humphries
  21. Mulder
  22. Wynyard
  23. Gabriel
  24. SKJ
  25. Baker
  26. Washington
  27. Green
  28. Richards
  29. Montgomery
  30. Hagans
  31. Quickley
  32. Brooks
  33. Allen
  34. Diallo and Harrow technically were here mire than 1 year, but even without them you are above half already by about 5 off the top of my head. You also have Sestina and Reid plus the 2 current SR/GRAD Transfers that were only 1 and done by rules, not to mention the players that will return from this group. So it is well over half. Poole, Matthews and Juzang wen't technically one and done players either. Toppin also isn't a OAD by definition.
So you ready to admit you were wrong and the old arithmetic might need a little brushing up on? Or did you just want to keep your tail tucked under you and ignore it?
I’ll comment:

1 - 4 were not recruited by Cal. I’d take them off the list.
5 & 7 were walk-one. I’d take them off the list.

If you’re going to include guys like that, then I see no problem including grad transfers and guys who transferred out after a year.

They spend the off season making each recruit out to be the next savior........It has been happening for years......with the internet it has become much worse......then they spend the season beating them down because they don't play up to their expectations....for all intents and purposes these kids are playing their exhibition season........they didn't get that this year.......anyone that can't understand this is pretty dense.....
I don’t know. You can either shoot the ball, or you can’t, you dribble, pass, rebound or you can’t.

I’ll comment:

1 - 4 were not recruited by Cal. I’d take them off the list.
5 & 7 were walk-one. I’d take them off the list.

If you’re going to include guys like that, then I see no problem including grad transfers and guys who transferred out after a year.
Lol, what?

They still played multiple seasons for Cal, right? They could have all transfered but chose to stick it out. Hell, Hood played all 4 years and Miller played 3 of his 4 for Cal.

5-7 weren't walkons. They were all scholarship players.

You can do it that way, but then you also have to include guys like Diallo and Harrow that were technically here for more than 1 year. So either way, it still comes out that more were multi year players than not.

If we have a few more December losses, that will put us at 2-5 with only 3 potential quality wins left on the schedule.

That will put us in danger of even making the tournament at all.
Without major improvement, I honestly don’t think this team will win another game in December.

• Haha
Reactions: Will Bithers
Lol, what?

They still played multiple seasons for Cal, right? They could have all transfered but chose to stick it out. Hell, Hood played all 4 years and Miller played 3 of his 4 for Cal.

5-7 weren't walkons. They were all scholarship players.

You can do it that way, but then you also have to include guys like Diallo and Harrow that were technically here for more than 1 year. So either way, it still comes out that more were multi year players than not.
5 & 7 came to UK as walk-ons. No debating that.
So, under your premise of Hood, Miller and company being multiple year players, even though they weren’t signed by Cal, I’ll add Patterson, Stephenson and Harris as one and done under Cal.

1. Miller
  2. Liggins
  3. Harrelson
  4. Hood
  5. Twanny Beckham
  6. Eloy Vargas
  7. Jarred Polson
  8. Doron Lamb
  9. Jones
  10. Wiltjer
  11. Poythress
  12. WCS
  13. AA Harrison
  14. Andrew Harrison
  15. Dakari Johnson
  16. Marcus Lee
  17. Dom Hawkins
  18. Ulis
  19. Briscoe
  20. Humphries
  21. Mulder
  22. Wynyard
  23. Gabriel
  24. SKJ
  25. Baker
  26. Washington
  27. Green
  28. Richards
  29. Montgomery
  30. Hagans
  31. Quickley
  32. Brooks
  33. Allen
  34. Diallo and Harrow technically were here mire than 1 year, but even without them you are above half already by about 5 off the top of my head. You also have Sestina and Reid plus the 2 current SR/GRAD Transfers that were only 1 and done by rules, not to mention the players that will return from this group. So it is well over half. Poole, Matthews and Juzang wen't technically one and done players either. Toppin also isn't a OAD by definition.
So you ready to admit you were wrong and the old arithmetic might need a little brushing up on? Or did you just want to keep your tail tucked under you and ignore it?

Dude ... I’m CLEARLY talking about Cal’s recruiting classes and you’re trying to beef up this returning number by counting guys that were here before he got here? Nice try anyway, I guess.

What are you defining as terrible? Do you consider losing to 2 ranked teams early in the season terrible? Particularly when you have an entirely new roster and no real pre-season to adjust?

What years recently have been terrible early on?

Richmond wasn’t ranked when the beat us and GA tech is ranked? Wasn’t GA tech 0-2 coming off loses to Mercer anr Ga state? Richmond? Kansas is not good either.
LOL @ trying to define a loss to RICHMOND as a “good loss”

ya know it doesn’t make you less of a fan to call a spade a spade right? Right?

So, under your premise of Hood, Miller and company being multiple year players, even though they weren’t signed by Cal, I’ll add Patterson, Stephenson and Harris as one and done under Cal.

Thanks. I’ll give this guy credit, he makes me feel like maybe I’m the one taking crazy pills when I’m obviously not.

• Haha
AcademicFrailEft-small.gif

• Haha
If they were walk-ons, why were they always on scholarship? 😂

You are free to count those if you wish, it still doesn’t put you at half though. And if we are counting them, then I can really count all the walk-ons, as they were also multi year players. Also, as stated earlier, Harrow was here 2 years, even though he had to sit on. Toppin is also technically a multiyear player. Regardless, you still can’t equal half or more who were OAD.

Dude ... I’m CLEARLY talking about Cal’s recruiting classes and you’re trying to beef up this returning number by counting guys that were here before he got here? Nice try anyway, I guess.
Lol, you literally realize you are admitting you are only counting players if doing so helps promote your narrative and ignoring the ones who negate it. Miller, Liggins, Hood and Harrelson all could have transferred or opted out of the LOI, correct? You are counting transfers in your OAD count, but these guys all opted to stay and develop. Therefore, even though it doesn’t fit into the narrative you want to push, they were all still in fact multiple year guys under Cal. No matter how you spin it, we have less OAD players than multi year players. So, you were and are incorrect in your statements that we do not!

Glad I could provide you a little education today. Hopefully you will practice those broken math skills.

@Will Bithers , how many of the freshmen off this team do YOU think come back to Kentucky for their sophomore years? More than half?
Ware, Fletcher and Askew should be back. That would be half. Allen is technically a redshirt freshman, so him too. Jackson was expected to maybe need a couple, but he gone! Toppin will be a multi-year guy and it would be nice if Mintz or Sarr wanted that extra year they can have. So, potentially, there could be a nice returning core.

Thanks. I’ll give this guy credit, he makes me feel like maybe I’m the one taking crazy pills when I’m obviously not.
You sure about that? Maybe that is the problem, perhaps you should be taking them….

Richmond wasn’t ranked when the beat us and GA tech is ranked? Wasn’t GA tech 0-2 coming off loses to Mercer anr Ga state? Richmond? Kansas is not good either.
LOL @ trying to define a loss to RICHMOND as a “good loss”

ya know it doesn’t make you less of a fan to call a spade a spade right? Right?
Who said anything about GA tech being ranked? That was a bad loss!

However, Richmond received 40 votes in the AP preseason ranking poll and 21 in the preseason coaches poll. That was before we ever played them. They are ranked 17th as of yesterday and likely higher today. KU has been ranked all year. That is 2. 1+1=2

You can pretend Richmond is bad if you want, I prefer living in reality, though.

If they were walk-ons, why were they always on scholarship? 😂

You are free to count those if you wish, it still doesn’t put you at half though. And if we are counting them, then I can really count all the walk-ons, as they were also multi year players. Also, as stated earlier, Harrow was here 2 years, even though he had to sit on. Toppin is also technically a multiyear player. Regardless, you still can’t equal half or more who were OAD.

Lol, you literally realize you are admitting you are only counting players if doing so helps promote your narrative and ignoring the ones who negate it. Miller, Liggins, Hood and Harrelson all could have transferred or opted out of the LOI, correct? You are counting transfers in your OAD count, but these guys all opted to stay and develop. Therefore, even though it doesn’t fit into the narrative you want to push, they were all still in fact multiple year guys under Cal. No matter how you spin it, we have less OAD players than multi year players. So, you were and are incorrect in your statements that we do not!

Glad I could provide you a little education today. Hopefully you will practice those broken math skills.

Ware, Fletcher and Askew should be back. That would be half. Allen is technically a redshirt freshman, so him too. Jackson was expected to maybe need a couple, but he gone! Toppin will be a multi-year guy and it would be nice if Mintz or Sarr wanted that extra year they can have. So, potentially, there could be a nice returning core.

You sure about that? Maybe that is the problem, perhaps you should be taking them….

Who said anything about GA tech being ranked? That was a bad loss!

However, Richmond received 40 votes in the AP preseason ranking poll and 21 in the preseason coaches poll. That was before we ever played them. They are ranked 17th as of yesterday and likely higher today. KU has been ranked all year. That is 2. 1+1=2

You can pretend Richmond is bad if you want, I prefer living in reality, though.
Twany coming to UK as walk-on
https://ukathletics.com/news/2015/7/21/55aec2abe4b05936b84683fd_131468000047515892

Polson article after his big night as walk-on
https://www.google.com/amp/s/colleg...ons-and-one-walk-ons-unforgettable-night/amp/

• Haha
This @Will Bithers guy is literally insane.
Probably, but even insane people can be correct! 🤪

Lol, the Polson article literally reiterates he was granted a scholarship! 🤣 Try reading!

Twany was also given a scholorship. Again, try reading!

You all keep trying so hard and coming up so short! And even if you took them out you still aren't even at half yet.....

1. Miller
  2. Liggins
  3. Harrelson
  4. Hood
  5. Twanny Beckham
  6. Eloy Vargas
  7. Jarred Polson
  8. Doron Lamb
  9. Jones
  10. Wiltjer
  11. Poythress
  12. WCS
  13. AA Harrison
  14. Andrew Harrison
  15. Dakari Johnson
  16. Marcus Lee
  17. Dom Hawkins
  18. Ulis
  19. Briscoe
  20. Humphries
  21. Mulder
  22. Wynyard
  23. Gabriel
  24. SKJ
  25. Baker
  26. Washington
  27. Green
  28. Richards
  29. Montgomery
  30. Hagans
  31. Quickley
  32. Brooks
  33. Allen

Willis..

Probably, but even insane people can be correct! 🤪

Lol, the Polson article literally reiterates he was granted a scholarship! 🤣 Try reading!

Twany was also given a scholorship. Again, try reading!

You all keep trying so hard and coming up so short! And even if you took them out you still aren't even at half yet.....
You are correct about both. I thought Polson was awarded a scholarship after his freshman year. UK only had 10 scholarship players, so he was given a scholarship his freshman year. I also thought Twany was awarded a scholarship after his first year at UK. There was an open scholarship so he got it.

As for the question at hand, I really don’t care what the answer is as far as how many have left after one year or stayed one year. I just think it’s silly to include guys who were signed by a previous coach and some already played prior to Cal arriving. The debate should be about guys that Cal recruited and signed. Not guys he inherited.

Thanks for that one! They are going to come after you with the pitch forks now!

You are correct about both. I thought Polson was awarded a scholarship after his freshman year. UK only had 10 scholarship players, so he was given a scholarship his freshman year. I also thought Twany was awarded a scholarship after his first year at UK. There was an open scholarship so he got it.

As for the question at hand, I really don’t care what the answer is as far as how many have left after one year or stayed one year. I just think it’s silly to include guys who were signed by a previous coach and some already played prior to Cal arriving. The debate should be about guys that Cal recruited and signed. Not guys he inherited.

I know! I do know a pretty good deal about UK basketball and our players history. I wouldn’t make these statements if I wasn’t already 100% sure.

In the end it still wouldn’t matter. As someone pointed out earlier, I left off Willis. I did the list from memory while laying in bed on my phone last night, chances are I forgot others. Even if you leave off the multiple year players that don’t fit the narrative, you still don’t have half. Either way you spin it, I was right! At certain points it might be best for the poster who initiated the argument @STL_Cat and those who supported it to just admit they were wrong…

If you are setting criteria for what you believe counts, then obviously you have some degree of caring or concern.

Why would it matter who recruited them? They still played multiple years for Cal. Miller literally played ¾ of his career for Cal. All those guys could have transferred like several others did, they elected to stay and play for Cal for multiple years. Thus, they became multiple year players for Cal. Also, a good % of the players we have had under Cal weren’t even recruited by him, but rather by an assistant. So, would you not count those either? Hood could have gotten out of his LOI and went literally anywhere that would take him. He actually had to get it cleared with Cal and staff to stay committed here.

Exactly, which was my point all along. This dude is over complicating it.
It seems very desperate when you are trying to reach so hard to spin this narrative using such random stats. It’s like a Dukie saying they have the most wins on Tuesday nights in December, so that makes them great or worthy when they are sucking. It just reeks of desperation and insecurity. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Jesus Christ, it’s not random stats. It was my point all along. OF THE PLAYERS CAL HAS RECRUITED, WHAT % OF THEM PLAY HERE MORE THAN ONE YEAR. It’s simple. It’s the least complicated point I’ve ever tried to make.

Jesus Christ, it’s not random stats. It was my point all along. OF THE PLAYERS CAL HAS RECRUITED, WHAT % OF THEM PLAY HERE MORE THAN ONE YEAR. It’s simple. It’s the least complicated point I’ve ever tried to make.
Lol, it's still over 50%, even without Miller, Liggins and Harrelson. As was already mentioned, I left Willis off and Harrow and Diallo were here longer than 1. Diallo was 1.5 years and Harrow had to sit a year before he played. So removing the 3 he did not recruit, and adding in Willis, 33 have stayed more than 1 year. 29 have left early. Which number is above 50%?🤣

mic-drop.gif

P.S. That isn't even accounting for this season yet.

Thanks for that one! They are going to come after you with the pitch forks now!

I know! I do know a pretty good deal about UK basketball and our players history. I wouldn’t make these statements if I wasn’t already 100% sure.

In the end it still wouldn’t matter. As someone pointed out earlier, I left off Willis. I did the list from memory while laying in bed on my phone last night, chances are I forgot others. Even if you leave off the multiple year players that don’t fit the narrative, you still don’t have half. Either way you spin it, I was right! At certain points it might be best for the poster who initiated the argument @STL_Cat and those who supported it to just admit they were wrong…

If you are setting criteria for what you believe counts, then obviously you have some degree of caring or concern.

Why would it matter who recruited them? They still played multiple years for Cal. Miller literally played ¾ of his career for Cal. All those guys could have transferred like several others did, they elected to stay and play for Cal for multiple years. Thus, they became multiple year players for Cal. Also, a good % of the players we have had under Cal weren’t even recruited by him, but rather by an assistant. So, would you not count those either? Hood could have gotten out of his LOI and went literally anywhere that would take him. He actually had to get it cleared with Cal and staff to stay committed here.

It seems very desperate when you are trying to reach so hard to spin this narrative using such random stats. It’s like a Dukie saying they have the most wins on Tuesday nights in December, so that makes them great or worthy when they are sucking. It just reeks of desperation and insecurity. Stop embarrassing yourself.
Decided to use your criteria out of curiousity to see what the actual list is for guys who played 1 year under Cal vs guys who were here for more than 1. Let me know if I missed any.

37 played one year
John Wall
Demarcus Cousins
Daniel Orton
Eric Bledsoe
Patrick Patterson
Perry Stevenson
Ramon Harris
Darnell Dodson
Brandon Knight
Stacey Poole
Anthony Davis
MKG
Marquis Teague
Archie Goodwin
Nerlens Noel
Julius Mays
Julius Randle
James Young
KAT
Devin Booker
Trey Lyles
Jamal Murray
Skal
Charles Matthews
Malik Monk
De’Aaron Fox
Bam Adebayo
Kevin Knox
SGA
Jared Vanderbilt
Tyler Herro
Keldon Johnson
Reid Travis
Tyrese Maxey
Nate Sestina
Khalil Whitney
Johnny Juzang

35 were here more than 1 year
Darius Miller
DeAndre Liggins
Josh Harrelson
John Hood
Terrance Jones
Doron Lamb
Eloy Vargas
Jarrod Polson
Twany Beckham
Kyle Wiltjer
Ryan Harrow
Alex Poythress
WCS
Aa Harrison
An Harrison
Dakari Johnson
Marcus Lee
Derek Willis
Dom Hawkins
Tyler Ulis
Isaiah Briscoe
Isaac Humphries
Mychal Mulder
Tai Wynyard
Wenyen Gabriel
SKJ
Hamidou Diallo
PJ Washington
Quade Green
Nick Richards
Jemarl Baker
Ashton Hagans
Immanuel Quickley
EJ Montgomery
Keion Brooks

• Haha
Decided to use your criteria out of curiousity to see what the actual list is for guys who played 1 year under Cal vs guys who were here for more than 1. Let me know if I missed any.

37 played one year
John Wall
Demarcus Cousins
Daniel Orton
Eric Bledsoe
Patrick Patterson
Perry Stevenson
Ramon Harris
Darnell Dodson
Brandon Knight
Stacey Poole
Anthony Davis
MKG
Marquis Teague
Archie Goodwin
Nerlens Noel
Julius Mays
Julius Randle
James Young
KAT
Devin Booker
Trey Lyles
Jamal Murray
Skal
Charles Matthews
Malik Monk
De’Aaron Fox
Bam Adebayo
Kevin Knox
SGA
Jared Vanderbilt
Tyler Herro
Keldon Johnson
Reid Travis
Tyrese Maxey
Nate Sestina
Khalil Whitney
Johnny Juzang

35 were here more than 1 year
Darius Miller
DeAndre Liggins
Josh Harrelson
John Hood
Terrance Jones
Doron Lamb
Eloy Vargas
Jarrod Polson
Twany Beckham
Kyle Wiltjer
Ryan Harrow
Alex Poythress
WCS
Aa Harrison
An Harrison
Dakari Johnson
Marcus Lee
Derek Willis
Dom Hawkins
Tyler Ulis
Isaiah Briscoe
Isaac Humphries
Mychal Mulder
Tai Wynyard
Wenyen Gabriel
SKJ
Hamidou Diallo
PJ Washington
Quade Green
Nick Richards
Jemarl Baker
Ashton Hagans
Immanuel Quickley
EJ Montgomery
Keion Brooks

You did! Ej Foreal, Brain Long, Sam Malone, Tod Lanter, Johnny David, Dillon Pulliam, Brad Calipari, Brennan Canada, Riley Welch. All of those guys were on scholarship either all or at least some point during their careers. All were recruited and signed under Cal. And all stayed multiple years. So we can count it however you would like, you still come up short. I prefer using a method that accounts for those players that actually only had 1 yr of eligibility remaining to eliminate a bias. It is kind of dumb to count a SR. you inherited or grad transfer that literally played out their eligibility. Those guys likely all would have come back if given the option. But I will be happy to calculate it however you seem necessary. It has yet to change the overall result.

Also, Whitney wasn’t even here a half of a season. So more like 36 played 1 year and 44 played more than 1 using your latest metric…

Now tell us how many we signed on the 3rd Tuesday in November, and that were only here 1 year. That should be super useful too!!!

Last edited:
Boston's shot is broken at the moment it will return. Saar is key to keep on the floor. Mintz needs to run the show and give Askew two time.. yes I'm discouraged but I have faith.
There's no guarantee about that.

I imagine UCLA fans, NC State fans, St. John's fans, etc....and the fans of every other program that was somewhat decent has said the same.

Look at Indiana. Their ship isn't righting.

It can be lost.

You did! Ej Foreal, Brain Long, Sam Malone, Tod Lanter, Johnny David, Dillon Pulliam, Brad Calipari, Brennan Canada, Riley Welch. All of those guys were on scholarship either all or at least some point during their careers. All were recruited and signed under Cal. And all stayed multiple years. So we can count it however you would like, you still come up short. I prefer using a method that accounts for those players that actually only had 1 yr of eligibility remaining to eliminate a bias. It is kind of dumb to count a SR. you inherited or grad transfer that literally played out their eligibility. Those guys likely all would have come back if given the option. But I will be happy to calculate it however you seem necessary. It has yet to change the overall result.

Also, Whitney wasn’t even here a half of a season. So more like 36 played 1 year and 44 played more than 1 using your latest metric…

Now tell us how many we signed on the 3rd Tuesday in November, and that were only here 1 year. That should be super useful too!!!
No problem adding those guys if you want to include guys who came as walk-ones and were given a scholarship because their were open scholarships.

Here is how I would break it down:

1. I would not include seniors when Cal arrived or grad transfers.
2. I would only count years they actually played and not just practiced. Hami and Harrow would be OAD because they only practiced during their first year here. Just like I wouldn’t count Kanters one year practicing.
3. I would not include guys who came here as walk-ons but got a one year scholarship because their were open ones left. As an example, Malone and Long went back to walk-on their last two years here after getting a scholarship for 1 year. I would count Polson and Twany different from that group and multi-year scholarship players.
4. I have no problem counting guys that Cal inherited and stayed more than one year (Miller, Liggins, etc) that had multiple years remaining.
5. I would not count guys that Cal inherited that still had eligibility left but left after 1 year (Patterson)

Based on those criteria’s I think we would be at 34 guys who were here a year and 33 that were here multiple years. I think it’s pretty close to 50/50 either way you cut it.

Personally, I’m a stats guy. Always enjoy posts with stats and trying to figure out what the answers are.

• Haha

You know someone is getting desperate as hell when they make a list like this. You can’t even logically admit the roster turnover so you gotta include walk ons? Wow

I agree. I have maintained a positive state of mind through 2020, but I cannot invest emotionally in this team. Right now I’m caring more about whether CU will play USC. And I went to CSU.

No problem adding those guys if you want to include guys who came as walk-ones and were given a scholarship because their were open scholarships.

Here is how I would break it down:

1. I would not include seniors when Cal arrived or grad transfers.
2. I would only count years they actually played and not just practiced. Hami and Harrow would be OAD because they only practiced during their first year here. Just like I wouldn’t count Kanters one year practicing.
3. I would not include guys who came here as walk-ons but got a one year scholarship because their were open ones left. As an example, Malone and Long went back to walk-on their last two years here after getting a scholarship for 1 year. I would count Polson and Twany different from that group and multi-year scholarship players.
4. I have no problem counting guys that Cal inherited and stayed more than one year (Miller, Liggins, etc) that had multiple years remaining.
5. I would not count guys that Cal inherited that still had eligibility left but left after 1 year (Patterson)

Based on those criteria’s I think we would be at 34 guys who were here a year and 33 that were here multiple years. I think it’s pretty close to 50/50 either way you cut it.

Personally, I’m a stats guy. Always enjoy posts with stats and trying to figure out what the answers are.
See, now you are admitting to only selecting criteria that would spin a certain message. You are admitting to manipulating the date to paint a narrative you want. That has been my point in this all along. It's based on arbitrary measures you and other deem sufficient only if it aids in your argument.
And even that way you would still come up short. There is not a way possible to list more players were OAD than stayed without leaving players off the list. 32 stayed, 29 left using your listed criteria. Again, no matter how you spin it, more have stayed than left after 1 year.

You know someone is getting desperate as hell when they make a list like this. You can’t even logically admit the roster turnover so you gotta include walk ons? Wow
I am guessing you either didn't read the previous posts or you just want to pretend you didn't.....Well let me help you, with or without walk-ons, more plyers have stayed more at UK under Cal with have left as OAD, which was the argument that has led to all the lists. Like most of you cowards on here, that person that started the argument tucked their tail and scurried off when they realized they were wrong.

Last edited:
See, now you are admitting to only selecting criteria that would spin a certain message. You are admitting to manipulating the date to paint a narrative you want. That as been my point in this all along. It's based on arbitrary measures you and other deem sufficient only if it aids in your argument.
And even that way you would still come up short. There is not a way possible to list more players were OAD and not without leaving players off. 32 stayed, 29 left using your listed criteria. Again, no matter how you spin it, more have stayed than left after 1 year.
In case you haven’t figured it out, we all use arbitrary measures if it aids in our argument. That’s how statistics work. You did it and I did it. Using my criteria, there are 34 guys who played 1 year under Cal, had eligibility remaining, then left. I don’t know where you are getting 29. Even removing Patterson to go to a true OAD leaves 33

John Wall
Demarcus Cousins
Daniel Orton
Eric Bledsoe
Patrick Patterson
Darnell Dodson
Brandon Knight
Stacey Poole
Anthony Davis
MKG
Marquis Teague
Archie Goodwin
Nerlens Noel
Julius Randle
James Young
KAT
Devin Booker
Trey Lyles
Jamal Murray
Skal
Charles Matthews
Malik Monk
De’Aaron Fox
Bam Adebayo
Kevin Knox
SGA
Jared Vanderbilt
Tyler Herro
Keldon Johnson
Tyrese Maxey
Khalil Whitney
Johnny Juzang
Hami Diallo
Ryan Harrow

I am guessing you either didn't read the previous posts who just want to pretend you didn't.....Well let me help you, with or without walk-ons, more plyers have stayed more at UK under Cal with have left as OAD, which was the argument that has led to all the lists. Like most of you cowards on here, that person that started the argument tucked their tail and scurried off when they realized they were wrong.
Lmao Cowards?! Oh no the big...bad...scary Will had people going offline with your post which so intelligently listed walk-ons to fit your agenda. It didn’t matter that they got scholarships because their were open spots on the team. Your such a bad ass for letting us all know that Cal kept some walk on multi year guys with no shot at playing. Thanks so much and please don’t make anymore scary posts.

• Haha
Reactions: Will.Bithers
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT