ADVERTISEMENT

The next 5 games…

clint-eastwood-gross.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Cowtown Cat
16-7, with losses ahead to at least Tennessee and an SEC tourney game. That puts us at 9 losses minimum on selection Sunday.

Probably will lose at least 2 more out of those remaining 7 games (not counting Tennessee). Perhaps even 3 or 4.

11 losses on Selection Sunday, at minimum. Maybe 12 or 13 losses.

This is definitely going to be a bubble team. We'll have 6 or 7 future draft picks, and we'll be a bubble team on Selection Sunday.

Mississippi at Rupp should be a win. But then again so were other games we played that were losses.

The other 4 games I think are all loses. Bama at home mayyyyyyybe we win but Rupp doesn’t seem to carry much weight anymore.

16-7, with losses ahead to at least Tennessee and an SEC tourney game. That puts us at 9 losses minimum on selection Sunday.

Probably will lose at least 2 more out of those remaining 7 games (not counting Tennessee). Perhaps even 3 or 4.

11 losses on Selection Sunday, at minimum. Maybe 12 or 13 losses.

This is definitely going to be a bubble team. We'll have 6 or 7 future draft picks, and we'll be a bubble team on Selection Sunday.
The most optimistic scenario to me is they win Tuesday plus the two shit teams, that equals 19. Then they get lsu and state that’s 21. I don’t see them beating bama Auburn or Tennessee at all

I truly believe we will be on the bubble come selection Sunday! With this amount of talent, it’s basically criminal. I’m predicting 3-4 in our last 7. Mitch and Cal both need to be gone, cause I sure as hell don’t trust Mitch to make a good hire!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT