ADVERTISEMENT

Storming the court

Not a Duke fan but Flip had hip surgery if he hurt his hip on this it would be awful.

Looks like Flip for Duke got injured during a court storming today. I wish they would make the home team forfeit the if the fans storm the court. But players and fans can be hurt or killed.

Maybe too drastic. But then again, maybe something this drastic needs to happen. One thing is for sure. It must be stopped.

No players in the stands, and no fans on the court.

Looks like Flip for Duke got injured during a court storming today. I wish they would make the home team forfeit the if the fans storm the court. But players and fans can be hurt or killed.
I said the same thing toaking to my wife a few minutes ago. Make it a forfiet and you will end that nonsense.

Yeah, I dont think its worth it, even though I mentioned it for today...

That was a scary replay, if not the players just normal fans could get hurt as well.

Reactions: mg0721
**** court Stormers. I don't trust everyday people to not do the right thing in this scenario. School needs to forfeit the game, students need to be arrested, fined and charged with inciting a riot. Americans need to learn self discipline again.

**** court Stormers. I don't trust everyday people to not do the right thing in this scenario. School needs to forfeit the game, students need to be arrested, fined and charged with inciting a riot. Americans need to learn self discipline again.
UK stormed their own court against UT in 1974

Duke player is pissy he lost and the fans stormed the court and pushes a player...

Gets injured..

Poetic ****ing justice. Such a shame.
As an opposing player you should be very defensive when fans storm the court. You have no idea if they are coming to hurt you or not. I think he should have been more physical with the fans that were running toward him.

I’d be furious if I was Schyer. Storming the court or field is so dangerous for everyone. I don’t know how you penalize the home team enough such that the fans would take notice and stop doing it. Maybe the conference or the NCAA forfeit the win? Fines certainly aren’t doing much good.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT