ADVERTISEMENT

State of 2022 Recruiting

Whats position does he favor?

Not sure, but if most colleges see his future at DB, I'm guessing that is what he'll be fine with. Ultimately, most of these guys want what will give them the greatest chance of success and potential earnings down the road.

Reactions: yoshukai
It's a big time late addition too and probably would be the best recruiting pull since Justin Rogers. You can thank Auburn firing Malzahn for this.
Recruit or transfer?

edit: never mind, I see who it is now.

Last edited:
Does he fit the bill as best in the class? Better than JB? I think JB would even be rated higher, without verifyng. Good pick up either way.

Does he fit the bill as best in the class? Better than JB? I think JB would even be rated higher, without verifyng. Good pick up either way.
JB is considered 200 best player, TW is considered 75 best player, not that far off, but a HUGE get if we can pull it off

Reactions: The-Hack
JB is considered 200 best player, TW is considered 75 best player, not that far off, but a HUGE get if we can pull it off
Oh ok, gotcha. For whatever reason I thought JB was rated higher than that. I didn't see a national rank on that link to TW's profile. I agree, definitely a good get if it happens. Sumurall I would guess?

We're going to be loaded on defense again next year. I just hope JJ Weaver will be back in time for fall camp. I suspect he will be.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
Someone had asked about Jaydon Blue, that looks like it is going to be a heavyweight battle.

Reactions: oplusas
Jeremiah Caldwell, a 6'3 DB from Belleville, MI, has become the first public commitment to UK's 2022 football recruiting class. Caldwell, the #10 ranked prospect in the state of MI, is being recruited by Coach Clinkscale.

Cats pick up their first commit in the 22 class in Jeremiah Caldwell, four star DB from Michigan. Look for Clink to have a bounce back year in Michigan

It’s awesome to see what Clink is doing in Michigan year after year. He is landing highly regarded players who are producing on the field. He is a valuable asset to this staff. I loved Eddie Gran and always thought him a very good recruiter. But, when you go back and look at the production of his Florida recruits on the field, many just did not succeed as predicted (some obviously have). Our productivity from the state of Michigan seems to be really high.

Jeremiah Caldwell, a 6'3 DB from Belleville, MI, has become the first public commitment to UK's 2022 football recruiting class. Caldwell, the #10 ranked prospect in the state of MI, is being recruited by Coach Clinkscale.
Sir, any word on the MSU DT commit, Benny I believe?

It says he has an offer from Mich St on 247 but doesn't on his rivals page.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT