ADVERTISEMENT

Some serious BBN trolling going on..

lol it’s not that serious man. We will be aight :)

Nobody is forcing these grown adults (myself included ) to F’5 and hang on every single word and tweet they say. To dissect what they are saying , to assume what they “really mean” etc etc ... it’s played out .
I’ve gotten to the point where it’s “ehh , whatever “ they’re 17-19 year old kids ... I stopped investing so much emotion into their decisions as at the end of the day it’s really not that serious... UK will continue to thrive for years to come

I know, I just think the whole process is silly. I have tried to avoid the nonsense and today was the first day I commented on this year's. It is what it is.

Cal has totally created fans of players instead of fans of the program. That's the only thing I will enjoy about the end of his tenure. The end of individualism and being a "bad fan" if I don't subscribe to the recruiting pitches myself.

Reactions: docholiday51
Good grief, some of you have some issues. Of course I would love to have all three back, but we will find out when they’re ready to make their decisions public. Not sure why any of you feel like you should be the first ones to know. Let the kids figure it out and then we’ll know soon enough.

Reactions: bloodguard13
I probably should just let this stuff go, but for some reason, today I decided not to. The "writing" is on the wall for every decent basketball player in the country. They all want to go pro. And the players aren't creating any drama, the fans are. There is nothing that PJ or his dad has said that indicates that they are willing to do anything other than what any sensible person would do, which is leave for guaranteed millions. Maybe he will, but just because these players don't give up on their dreams as easily as the fans give up on their dreams doesn't mean they have no interest in being at UK. Fans hanging on every tweet and instagram post are the ones creating the drama.

I think what I said, or meant to say didn't come across clearly. He clearly wants to go, he's holding out for a first round though. A scout is on record saying he thinks he stays either way per a UK article. Having said that, I didn't say I'll be glad when the PJ drama is over, I said when the NBA drama is over. Meaning I'll be glad when we know who's coming or going etc. It doesn't help he is putting stuff on his Twitter that gets repeated here though. I don't see WG doing any of this stuff. I'm just saying as a UK fan I'll be glad when I know who is returning and if there is possible trolling, I'll be glad when that's is over as well.

I generally don't board the sinking ship crowd here, I just want to move on to next season.

Agree 100%. I have no problem with them going but just go if you want to go. Enough with antics and the teasing and the bullshit. Messing with the fan base by a 19 year old kid is not a good look. (The same fan base whose $$ they’ll gladly pocket on their autograph tour when they DO go). I think it attention whoring at its most blatant and disrespectful. At some point you would think someone (Cal) would step in and tell them to knock it off.

Patterson went to the last day before signing with us, Diallo went to the last day last year before returning, its no different, some players just seem to take the maximum time to make really important decisions.

Patterson different time, situation. Diallo similar to PJ but from what I’ve read PJ has gotten less positive feedback than Diallo at this point in the process. Look, they can do what they want in terms of the “process” but the theatrics after the consensus is in is uncalled for in my opinion. Just go...

Cal has totally created fans of players instead of fans of the program. That's the only thing I will enjoy about the end of his tenure. The end of individualism and being a "bad fan" if I don't subscribe to the recruiting pitches myself.

Just my opinion, but the rules dictate the way the recruiting game is played now. Do you think K is doing the same thing now?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT