ADVERTISEMENT

The official “I’m here to eat it thread”

Oh. I also took up for wheeler a lot last year. For a while. A long while. Too long
I can claim that one as well kinda. I thought he was injured on senior night so I took up for him then but changed once that was BS.

I can claim that one as well kinda. I thought he was injured on senior night so I took up for him then but changed once that was BS.
Haha, nothing was more obvious than the “minor surgical procedure” he just HAD to have done the morning of Senior Night. Lolololol

I thought TyTy looked like he was on a great trajectory, and even though he wasn’t really bad, he also didn’t turn out to be great. Something about that mid season injury or something else from that time that we don’t know about apparently had a lasting impact on him.

I thought UNC and Kansas would both actually face real penalties when the details about their transgressions came to light. I’m still in disbelief that they didn’t; so much stuff was as open and public as stuff gets and the NCAA still blatantly turned a blind eye.

Bradshaw will not play one minute in a Kentucky uniform.
Big Z will not play one minute in a Kentucky uniform.

Your friendly neighborhood trolls 🕷️

Everyone is wrong at times. It’s the nature of message boards and social media to rub each other’s faces in it. I’d dare say it’s even fun. I’m guilty myself. There’s been lots of bad takes on reeves and the like.

I don’t think we have ever had a thread where everyone can come in and lay all their bad takes out for everyone to see. I’ll go first

-I said if we had to rely on Ugo to play more than 10 mins then we are not a tournament team.

- I said if Reed has to play the point he would not score a point.

- I said Edward’s would be our second highest scorer yikes!

- I said Z would never play a second and I even had a solid source on this one

- I think I also said playing 5 out would not increase our ppg average. Wow.

Come on yall. It will be like therapy.
I don’t think I have any recently like this. I thought Ugo was getting lost recently though and that he was hurting us defensively but he really did well last night.

I figured that Edwards would be solid, early on he actually played ok but he’s gotten worse.

Reed is just amazing from after the Kansas game I had zero issues with hm.

I still believe Wagner is a beast and without him we won’t be our best. He really kinda carried us early. He got blocked a couple times, and needs to look for assists but Bradshaw blew 2 easy assists for Wagner last night. Also needs to go right more as teams shade his left side, keep the defense off balance because he can use both hands.

I did think Cal had changed a bit but lately he’s regressed into slowing us down a little and getting more animated on the sidelines. The officials have been so bad lately it’s hard to blame him sometimes.

Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
I thought I was wrong once. Turns out I was right, so nothing to share really……

😉

Absolutely perfect.
bobby-the-brain-heenan.gif

-thought bradshaw wouldn’t play
-thought whitney would be a good player
-thought BJ Boston would be the truth
-Thought Cal would resurge after Roy and K retired

Never thought SGA would blow up as fast as he did.

Didn’t expect CJ to completely meltdown.

I thought Oscar would improve coming back last year, trying to be more of a Patrick Patterson type.

I thought Shaedon Sharpe would play down the stretch in ‘22, especially when we clearly needed him.
I did believe Sharpe would play when the hype about him practicing and stuff started and when we needed him. Lotta good that did, F@ckin D@ck.

- thought Bradshaw was going to hide on the bench in preparation for the draft
- thought Reeves would come back with a bad attitude
- thought Cal would relinquish the reigns to the offense

Reactions: STL_Cat
Two biggest gaffe's on my part:

1. I though BJ Boston would be one of Cal's best recruits.

2. I though Wheeler was a great addition to the team.

Reactions: STL_Cat
Heck, I am incorrect on things all the time. Happy to eat crow when I am wrong. The past 5 years or so has made a bunch of UK fans more pessimistic. I used to get mad at my Dad in 1978. I was 13 and he was a Rupp guy like most UK fans and Hall had not been able to win it all. He did not like Hall style of play, so different from Rupp with having defensive linemen for centers (Roby and Phillips) and the big weight room adding as much muscle on our bigs as possible. I now understand.

I pull for us to win every game, I now turn off the game when we are playing bad, yup turned off Saturday night at 9-4 Arkansas. I did not check in till 8:15pm and there were a few minutes left. My brother told me we were up and there was only a short bit of time left. I still waited and went to the ESPN app, fast forwarded to where I turned it off and fast forwarded through a bunch of mess to the end of the first half and 2nd half. I could at least enjoy watching knowing we would pull it out.

I said Cal was too narcissistic to bring in a coach to help with the offense AND actually listen too him . I was wrong about that one . Extra credit for allowing him to teach out of bounds plays.

Everyone is wrong at times. It’s the nature of message boards and social media to rub each other’s faces in it. I’d dare say it’s even fun. I’m guilty myself. There’s been lots of bad takes on reeves and the like.

I don’t think we have ever had a thread where everyone can come in and lay all their bad takes out for everyone to see. I’ll go first

-I said if we had to rely on Ugo to play more than 10 mins then we are not a tournament team.

- I said if Reed has to play the point he would not score a point.

- I said Edward’s would be our second highest scorer yikes!

- I said Z would never play a second and I even had a solid source on this one

- I think I also said playing 5 out would not increase our ppg average. Wow.

Come on yall. It will be like therapy.
I don’t have much that I SAID that turned out wrong ……but boy I could write a novel on things I THOUGHT !

I’ve had many moments on here, you could write a book about them. But my biggest one was I though Khalil Whitney was gonna be the best wing cal had here up to that point and he was just bad

I thought J.P. Blevins and Todd Tackett would be All-SEC. To this day I wish Tubby had offered A.W. Hamilton.

I did not think JE would be a huge scorer, maybe 12-13/g but thought he would do quite a bit of everything, even be somewhat of a point forward and an overall high motor guy. I thought RD would be very wild and a bad shooter and would possibly evolve into a malcontent.

Haha, nothing was more obvious than the “minor surgical procedure” he just HAD to have done the morning of Senior Night. Lolololol
I’m not sure it was that obvious. If I remember correctly he had missed some games with an injury, then his minutes took a hit when he came back and then he had the “surgery”. The timeline could have added up until the next few weeks.

I was convinced Skal was going follow the path of Davis, and maybe even be better lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT