ADVERTISEMENT

BBN need help!!!! Please read.

Big Blue in 502

Sophomore
Nov 10, 2010
Good morning fellas. I'm in a real pinch. We ordered my son a Reed Sheppard Nike jersey for his birthday coming up on the 31st. However, something failed on our order and it didn't go thru. We tried reordering the jersey in his size (adult small), but now they're out of stock. To make things worse he happened to see me scouring the internet yesterday looking for another and secretly told his sister what he seen. He believes that he is getting one for his birthday.

I just got off the phone with Nike & Fanatics, and they stated they're not going to restock the size small again. I've called every store in Louisville and Lexington, they're all out of stock. Does anyone know somebody looking to sell one in that size, or know of somewhere I'm over looking that may have them? He's gonna be crushed, since he got to meet Reed and Jeff after the Louisville game he's been even more enamored with Reed being his favorite player. Thanks for any help or information!

I did a quick Google search of Reed Sheppard Kentucky jersey and there were some options with smalls. Now they aren’t offical Nikes, but if you’re needing it they seem to be out there online.

You can also look for the custom jersey sites and just make your own, but again won’t be an official Nike.

I did a quick Google search of Reed Sheppard Kentucky jersey and there were some options with smalls. Now they aren’t offical Nikes, but if you’re needing it they seem to be out there online.

You can also look for the custom jersey sites and just make your own, but again won’t be an official Nike.
So I did the same thing. My worry is some of those links and sites look sketchy, or seem to be a scam. Any idea on telling which ones are legit. Don't want to compound the situation by giving away $80 plus for a product I never recieve. Thanks

So I did the same thing. My worry is some of those links and sites look sketchy, or seem to be a scam. Any idea on telling which ones are legit. Don't want to compound the situation by giving away $80 plus for a product I never recieve. Thanks
It’s always a gamble. I will say my buddy bought some jerseys off a cheap knock off site and said you couldn’t tell the difference. Maybe try and look at reviews for the sites, and trust your gut if it looks like a scam. Best of luck to you on it.

Good morning fellas. I'm in a real pinch. We ordered my son a Reed Sheppard Nike jersey for his birthday coming up on the 31st. However, something failed on our order and it didn't go thru. We tried reordering the jersey in his size (adult small), but now they're out of stock. To make things worse he happened to see me scouring the internet yesterday looking for another and secretly told his sister what he seen. He believes that he is getting one for his birthday.

I just got off the phone with Nike & Fanatics, and they stated they're not going to restock the size small again. I've called every store in Louisville and Lexington, they're all out of stock. Does anyone know somebody looking to sell one in that size, or know of somewhere I'm over looking that may have them? He's gonna be crushed, since he got to meet Reed and Jeff after the Louisville game he's been even more enamored with Reed being his favorite player. Thanks for any help or information!

Promise I'm not being a smarta$$ here but why don't you just order him a Medium off Fanatics?

Not sure his age but kids grow like weeds and he will probably be in a medium before you know it.

Also, if it is too big you can probably take it to a good tailor and have it altered.

Promise I'm not being a smarta$$ here but why don't you just order him a Medium off Fanatics?

Not sure his age but kids grow like weeds and he will probably be in a medium before you know it.

Also, if it is too big you can probably take it to a good tailor and have it altered.
He's just turning 11 but that's a good idea. I'll look at the measurements and see if that might work. Appreciate it

It’s always a gamble. I will say my buddy bought some jerseys off a cheap knock off site and said you couldn’t tell the difference. Maybe try and look at reviews for the sites, and trust your gut if it looks like a scam. Best of luck to you on it.
Any chance you can recall the name of the site?

If you are going adult small maybe a youth XL will work. We’ve done that in the past. Usually cheaper and size wise almost the same. Maybe a little shorter. If you get a 2XL it will definitely work.

Reactions: Big Blue in 502

Was about to suggest the same. He's a kid, he'll grow anyway. Just get a size bigger

This! Exactly what I was gonna recommend.

If you are going adult small maybe a youth XL will work. We’ve done that in the past. Usually cheaper and size wise almost the same. Maybe a little shorter. If you get a 2XL it will definitely work.
Unfortunately they don't offer Reeds jersey in a youth.

Promise? That is great advice and the kid can wear it longer.

Reactions: HagginHall1999
You might get something even better. Stacy’s sister, Michael, owns a hair salon in London, Ky by the same name. Maybe the Reid’s can help you out somehow.

Check eBay and then I’d order the medium it’s not that much bigger than the small. If he loves Reed that much he would wear an XL.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT