ADVERTISEMENT

Sheppard to St. John's

If I was him I would have to consider it. He isn't going to get any better playing for Cal, and he isn't NBA ready right now.
Oh really.

He is projected as a top 5 pick!!

He will be in the NBA next year. Cal resented him and didn’t appreciate him at all, so a return to UK is not going to happen.

I personally don’t care who leaves, who stays who goes pro or who transfers. All I care about is not having to look up on October 15th 2024 and see this fat, greasy goomba standing on our floor.

Reactions: NociHTTP
He's not going to St. John's. The next team he plays for will be in a NBA uniform if not at Kentucky.
And unless he gets a hell of a lot stronger, and learns how to play SOME defense, and learns how to create his own shot, they'll play wackamole with him in the NBA. But if Cal were to come back, I don't know ......

Dumb idea
It's actually not a dumb idea. If he were MY son, no way I let him come back and play for Calipari. If that's what his parents say, and they are intelligent people, he'll decide to not come back and play for Calipari. Pitino would most definitely put Reed in a situation where he's given the green light and where he's FORCED to play defense , and where an actual offense is run.

That was why I said "SOME" :D Enough to not create a wide-open path to the rim. You know, the kind that Edwards had last night before the rim made a scary face and made a spider web out of the net.
That made me laugh. I like that. Too many times he missed bunnies at the rim this year.

Reactions: NociHTTP
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT