ADVERTISEMENT

SEC SEC SEC

If the other SEC teams would just imagine that the NCAA Tournament games were as close Morgan’s as playing UK at home, they might have a chance at actually WINNING!!!

It blows my mind how they all just crap the bed and look nowhere near as good as they do against us.

To heck with all of them!!!

It ain’t just that South Carolina and Miss St. both lost to lower seeds, it’s that they both went down feebly, getting their asses soundly kicked in games that weren’t even close.

Nobody watching those games would’ve guessed that the teams getting totally outclassed were the higher seeds. A pitiful showing by both of them.

Paris got a new contract and South Carolina's last two games they were beaten badly. Beating Kentucky gives teams false impressions of how good they are. Typical performance more often than not by SEC teams so far.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
The problem is that SEC teams can’t win away from home. Most play weak non conference and get to the tournament by influencing the refs in their Cracker Jack gyms against the few teams that they and their fans actually get up for.
This is the answer, sec officials fall in love with the home crowd, and give uk a screw job every time they play on the road in the sec. Sec basketball administration doesn't do anything to fix the officiating. It gets more teams into the dance, thus more revenue for the sec. They could care less about helping uk improve its seed.

Cal thinks changing defenses is against the rules.
I was watching one of these pre game shows they were talking to Cal and Cal sure doesn't think it’s against the rules to talk about all the guys he’s got drafted and all the billions they’ve made in contracts. I mean that’s all he guy f&@cking cares about we aren’t going to do $hit this tournament either he’s waiting to get to June. I swear I hope if he fizzles out early in this tournament that Mitch fizzles him out.

Reactions: rabbitTown
Faded USC Jr. too. Dana Altman has never lost a first round game at Oregon even when he's a double digit seed. And his team had a ton of injuries and is getting players back, so they are basically seeded correctly based on their regular season performance but are underseeded because of their actual ability right now.

Paris got a new contract and South Carolina's last two games they were beaten badly. Beating Kentucky gives teams false impressions of how good they are. Typical performance more often than not by SEC teams so far.
SC loses a lot and doesn't have anything coming in. They better hit the portal.

$HIT THE BED...
$HIT THE BED...
$HIT THE BED...

qICdrbK.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: ChicagoCat1990
It doesn’t bode well when teams that beat us get their asses handed to them by mediocre PAC teams.
So, like I was saying. This is why I don't like seeing SEC teams getting hammered. These teams beat us. If they aren't that good, neither are we.

Faded USC Jr. too. Dana Altman has never lost a first round game at Oregon even when he's a double digit seed. And his team had a ton of injuries and is getting players back, so they are basically seeded correctly based on their regular season performance but are underseeded because of their actual ability right now.
This was a stupid pick for me. And he was set up to play Creighton.

Meanwhile, the B1G and the ACC, two conferences that were called the weakest have only lost 1 game, and that was the Virginia play-in game

If the other SEC teams would just imagine that the NCAA Tournament games were as close Morgan’s as playing UK at home, they might have a chance at actually WINNING!!!

It blows my mind how they all just crap the bed and look nowhere near as good as they do against us.

To heck with all of them!!!
Bc they aren't playing against UK's defense anymore?

• Sad
Reactions: catben
Tennessee and Alabama are good.
The SEC sucks.
The conference doesn't get to ride their coattails and pretend to be good in basketball.

Reactions: megablue
The SEC sucks.
The conference doesn't get to ride their coattails and pretend to be good in basketball.
Ky beat both. SEC is as good top to bottom as any league in the country. Florida was a tough out too.

The SEC sucks.
?? Name a conference that’s good from top to bottom where all the teams are tough and have success in the postseason. It doesn’t and will never exist in any sport. 2 SEC teams in the elite eight doesn’t prove a conference sucks. Quite the opposite.

Reactions: mdlUK.1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT