ADVERTISEMENT

SEC SEC SEC

I mean, yeah probably. SEC always flames out but 1130 Thursday seems a little early.

Funny, don't hear much complaining about conference schools with losing records in the tourney with an SEC team. Seemed to only be an issue when Big 10 or ACC teams did it.

But the conference is so much stronger now???

I know nothing, but I have a strong suspicion that half the SEC teams will be gone after this weekend. I think Auburn, TN and MAYBE UK make it to next weekend.
I fully expect there to be only two SEC teams left after the first two rounds.
Miss St, TA&M, SC and Tennessee won't be able to play their signature "can't call em all" defense in the tournament.
Florida will flame out.
I expect Alabama or UK to have a cold shooting night and go out Sat/Sun.
Auburn is the only one I am confident about making it through the weekend.

I really hope I'm wrong, and will gladly eat crow if I am, but history suggests otherwise.

Well....even though I have no faith in the SEC teams, I did pick Miss St. over Mich St. Looks like I'm losing the very first game. Par for the course for me....AND for the SEC.

He/She is 0 and 1 on their brackets.

Friends Leatylrs GIF - Friends Leatylrs GIFs

Maybe it is just us and a recent trend of the SEC beating up on Kentucky that we feel the SEC is much improved? Again part of Cal lowering expectations and talking about how good the SEC is due to them beating us. Kentucky teams in the 90's, 2000,s and early 2010's would have dominated the SEC this year period.

Hubbard couldn’t miss against us and couldn’t throw it in the ocean today.

Maybe it is just us and a recent trend of the SEC beating up on Kentucky that we feel the SEC is much improved? Again part of Cal lowering expectations and talking about how good the SEC is due to them beating us. Kentucky teams in the 90's, 2000,s and early 2010's would have dominated the SEC this year period.
You are not incorrect

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT