ADVERTISEMENT

SEC blows

Kind of hard to believe that a football conference that could care less about basketball, would not fare very well when it counts (sarcasm).

Sankey should have kept his mouth shut about the AQ's for the little conferences.
Sankey and his Big 10 counterpart are going to ruin the tournament. They already screwed mid majors out of NIT bids. It's only a matter of time before they come for the big tournament too.

It royally sucks when you lose like we did last night, but it's a fundamental part of what makes the tournament so great.

The pendulum is ever swinging, and I think it has swung as far as it can in the current direction.

Like the old carnie ride that swoops back and forth, it's usually a dragon cage or something, it gets momentum built up and then peaks, creaks, and whoooshhh back the other way.

That's what is going on at UK, SEC, and CBB in general. Jay Wright said it best. Cowherd had his take.

I mean just look at the teams and coaches who are advancing the past handful of post seasons.

NIL, portal, OAD etc seemingly are benefiting middle and lower tier class of programs.

The top tier programs with big ego coaches, players, high turnover, nba caliber "talent" are getting beat.

Oh I hope so.

"Damn. We lost to Yale, but it's the best loss of all time! Wooo!"
Can you imagine the reaction if he hit that 3 to win it at the buzzer? I think his tongue would have detached from his face and and spun around his head.

Cal pumpers have been trying to say the SEC is the toughest it’s ever been.
It‘s all part of their charade.
This X1000. All season long, that's the BS we were fed to justify barely being competitive in our own league.

This is just more evidence of Cal's incompetence.

Yup. I will not talk shit about another conference anymore.
I'd advise our entire fanbase to stop being critical of other programs as well.
We currently live in glass house. Not only is it ready to shatter, it's clear to everyone from the outside looking in what a disaster we've become.

I was too bummed out to watch games today. Just looking at the stats Auburn and Florida played decently. AU (51% FG, 35% 3PT), FL (52% FG, 44% 3PT). You'd think that'd be good enough... but an even hotter team can knock you out.

No wonder we ain't ready come tournament time...we don't play anybody!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT