ADVERTISEMENT

Rumors that Bradshaw is going to transfer

What is sad for these kids is that they are told they need better circumstances, or better place to thrive. They are never told to look in the mirror and go take what you want. That is the path to success. It's not a new school. But this is where we are. If this country doesn't get past the victim mentality we are not gonna do well.
But it's not victim mentality. It's the nature of the system Calipari has built. Transferring is great, but Calipari needs to recruit less and develop more over time if he wants to retain (which he seems not)

Reactions: NociHTTP
That is an incredibly easy prediction to make since he's now undraftable and there is no way he will beat out next year's version of Thiero at the 4 and we have two bruisers coming in along with Ugo(sorry I'm not going to delude myself into thinking that Z is coming back).

Reactions: NociHTTP and catben
Do you wanna compare the numbers of how many leaves compared to stay? Now there is no point to continue!
Lots of kids stay 2 years. It's weird to say that no kids stay when lots do. It's just trying to manufacture bad feelings. And NIL and the portal system aren't something Calipari dreamed up. Players want to make money, and they change their minds the same way everybody else does.

I don't think Bradshaw will leave. I think one of AB, Z, UKO returns. Possibly, but probably not 2. No way 3. And I think Bradshaw is the most likely of the 3 (40%, 35%, 30% in order of AB, Z, UKO). I doubt any of them are concerned about competing with an incoming FR too much (especially since 1 is quite raw).

Reactions: NociHTTP
Don't know him. And so F*ing what. He is probably someone else wanting hits.
Nor does him or anyone else not named Aaron Bradshaw, change what I said that it may just be what "his advisors" want, but he's already shown once to decide for himself and ignore them.
Imagine being a MCBB fan and not knowing wtf David Sisk is lol. The guy doesn't go out on limbs, usually when he speaks its damn solid.

How in the heck was he rated so high coming out of high school? I believe I recall seeing his HS stats, and they weren't impressive to say the least.
That’s not an unfair question, honestly. He seems to have a really positive attitude and gives good effort when he plays, but I’m not actually sure what he does well besides simply being tall. He’s not strong or bulky enough to be a great rebounder or post up scorer, doesn’t seem to have unusual quickness or leaping ability for his size, and doesn’t scare anyone with his jumper. It’s not like this is new information either, because he’s pretty much been exactly the player this scouting report from last year said he was.

If I had to guess, the high ranking was probably a combination of this being widely known as a weak class and some projection for what he could be if he took take a big jump forward in one aspect of his game or another. He seems like a good kid, so I hope be figures it out wherever he goes next. He’s just more of a project than his ranking suggested, and unfortunately for us hasn’t really put it together this year.

The reality is Kentucky is most likely losing Sheppard, dillingham, reeves, Mitchell, Edwards, Wagner, Ivisic, ugo, &
Bradshaw. Cal will have to get a whole new roster and Kentucky will have to go through this process all over again like they always do. That’s why getting theiro back is huge, they need him for next year. And In the portal they may need to get a proven big, along with a couple of guards who can score
How many times does it need to be said? Reed is not going to the NBA this year!

I hate to lose anyone, really, especially someone that clearly has potential. But despite frustrations with Bradshaw's performance, he has kept a positive attitude and you can see it during games. I appreciate that.
Love his attitude and hope he stays here until he's ready.

Reactions: CrimsonCats
No rational person believes that he gives up top 5 lottery money to return next year. It’s a silly pipe dream so the sooner some of yall come to grips with him going pro the less the sting when he declares.
I keep hearing about how weak this year's draft is, my question is what do the next 3 drafts look like? I could see Reed putting himself on a 2/3 yr. plan if his odds of maintaining draft position are relatively stable

Reactions: KFuqua and NociHTTP
I think Bradshaw would be dramatically improved for next year

but he'd have to accept limited minutes just like this year

Reactions: RunninRichie
I keep hearing about how weak this year's draft is, my question is what do the next 3 drafts look like? I could see Reed putting himself on a 2/3 yr. plan if his odds of maintaining draft position is relatively stable
and risk the chance of an injury before maximizing his draft stock and seizing the opportunity? I just don’t see it.
Again, as a 53 year old born and raised, blue bleeding homer it’s a romantic notion that he returns to his home state school where his parents played too but so much has changed in the game that I just can’t see it happening as much as we all want it to.

Seems like a nice kid but he's a toothpick who can't get a rebound to save his life.
Can't and Want are different things. He avoids contact the same way I avoid spider webs. Wherever contact is to be made, he's not there. Contact is where the rebounds are. That's his problem that he didn't hit the gym and buffet in the summer to try and be ready for game action.

Bradshaw is one of those players that leaves too early and we look back and consider his one year a waste. But, if he stayed, could become a fan favorite with his eventual development and ability to annoy opponents.

Kids gonna kid, though
May not have a choice. May have gotten "the talk" from Cal.

One and done goes both ways with Cal.

Cal will give him a HUGE OPPORTUNITY to upgrade his status during the tournament.

Even if it costs us the game. He owes him that....

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: catben and NociHTTP
1g minimum for goal body weight if bulking. Reality is 1.2 is better for a bulk. A cut or maintaining you should be 0.8ish.

1 rotisserie chicken has about 126g in it, add 3-6 eggs, some yogurt, 1 double scooped post workout shake, and fish or steak/hamburger patties for dinner and you’re there. Gotta think about how active these dudes are, their TDEE is easily 4000+ Cals daily at 7ft
Wow!!! I wish I was 7 ft tall so I could eat like that...lol!! That all sounds so good!!🤣🤣

Isn’t Big Z 23 or 24 already?…..I think his plan was always one and done. When you get that old it’s impossible to improve your draft stock more then marginally.

Isn’t Big Z 23 or 24 already?…..I think his plan was always one and done. When you get that old it’s impossible to improve your draft stock more then marginally.
I think an argument could be made that given he had less then half a season that coming back at least gives the teams a better profile of what kind of player he is.

Of course logical arguments don't ever apply in the world of NBA one and done or the transfer portal

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT